HI. COME IN

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

MARY-666-

HI. COME IN

Непрочитанное сообщение MARY-666- »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO EVERYONE
I WOULD LIKE TALK
to GET TO KNOW ALL OF THE MEMBER HERE IN THIS
AMAZING WEBSITE FOR OUR BELOVED DANYA
SOO I HOPE EVERYONE PRESENT HERE/HIM SELF HERE
LIKE REAL NAME AGE WORK LOCATIN AND STUFF LIKE THAT
I WILL START

MY NAME IS MARY AM FROM JORDAN BUT ACTULLY AM FROM JUESALEM

I WORK AS AN ARABIC TECHER BUT NOW I WORK FOR COMPENY IN JOR.
MY WISH TO MEET MY SWEETLOVE DANYA
OH ABOUT MY FAV ACTOR/ACTRESE/MUSISEN:
I LIKE TOM CRUISE AND HUGH JAKMAN DANYA FOR SURE
AND RUSSIAN ACTRESSE LIKE ELENA KORIKOVR AND KILMOVE ALIKE BOTH OF THEM

AND I ADORE EVENESECE (SOUND OF AMY) SONGS
BONJOVI and DALIDA I LOVE HER

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY TOO
HOPE LL OF U WILL ANSERW
MARY
Je suis malade c'est зa je suis malade
Tu m'as privй de tous mes chants
Tu m'as vidй de tous mes mots
Et j'ai le cњur complиtement malade
Cernй de barricades t'entends je suis malade

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

HEEEEEEY NOBODY WANTS TO REPLAY!!

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

Непрочитанное сообщение tina »

OK I will... :D

Name : MARTINA
Job : I study in Bratislava science like maths, biology ... but in french, and it's cool because of language, but I'm not at all interested in science....I'm there just becase of french....
I can speak also english, and I'd like to learn russian and italian...

Hobbies : literature....deffinetly historical, best is from 19th century, then of course, my passion - films, so it's difficult to find out someone, I really adore ..... well, Joaquin Phoenix, Johnny Depp and british actors in general cuz I think they are really talented....

Music : every kind of its, especially britpop such as Oasis, Coldplay, Stereophonics....and so on, but really I can listen to anything...

My deepest wish.....I want children to learn about me in school when I won' t be here anymore.

And I love to write my diary...best relax.

Is it enough?

:D :D :D

And why do I like Daniil?? Because I love his character in BN, I think we are very similar....Vladimir and me. The same bad character...
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Oh yup sorry couldnt get to that topic for some reason;)

Name: Victoria
Occupation: financial analyst, working with the investment bank
Hobbies: music. I wake up in the mornign with my favourite melodies, I walk with my beloved mp3 player, I put on earphones in the office, I basically live on the music, my life would be empty and incomplete without music;) My next favourite hobby is travelling. I spend most money for travelling;) I love Europe of course but now I'd like to go far far away, like in Australia;) The farthest place I ever been was Thailand... Last December... Fortunately my flight back to Ukraine was just 24 before the earthquake, so.. I was lucky;)

Music: okay music... My favourite genre is rock, I love gothic music, the gloomier, the better. I also like alternative and classical bands. My favourites are Bon Jovi (all time favourite;)), HIM, Okean Elzy (Ukraine), and Mumiy Troll (Russia).

My sacred dream? To reach the stars... Fly away to the stars... To see all those beautiful clusters, canstellations, nebulas with my own eyes;)))

Danya;) Danya means A LOT in my life;))) I cannot say Danya is my hobby, because he's something completely different. he's like a dream, my inspiration, my sacred wish;)) I can't say more words cannot properly discribe all I feel about him;))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

travelling, I love it too......perfect thing, but as 17yrs it's not that easy as it could look like....
The best travel I had was this january....I made a whole day tripto France lonely...nobody else with me...I had to look after myself and then I spent a wonderfull week with twelve other young people from all over Europe and we were judgests....hope it's written good....in one small town, on film festival....best week in my life :D
Ak clovek urobi nieco z lasky pre svet, ten sa vie postarat o to, aby to druhykrat uz neurobil.
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

MY NAME IS :ELENA/SALAM
JOB/STUDING: AM GOING TO UNI THIS YEAR .
I WILL STUDY (MIS) MANGMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM

I LIVE IN JORDAN/AMMAN
I LOVE MUSIC ALL KIND OF MUSIC EVERY TYPE OF MUSIC HAS IT TIME 8) 8) 8) 8)

And I love to write my diary...best relax.

YA I TOTLY AGREE WITH U
I TELL MY DAIRY EVERTHING ITS MY BESTFRIEND AND ITS MAKE ME RELAX

MY WISH IS TO TRAVELL ALL THE WORLD I LOVE TO KNOW ONTHER CULTUER HISTORY LANGUGE OF OTHER COUNTRY :D
AND KNOW AM TRYING TO STUDY RUSSIAN LANGUGES AND HISTORY
AM GONNA TAKE CALSS THIS SUMMER

MY FAV IS DANYA DANYA DANYA AND DANYA
IVE NEVER HAVE AFAV BUT WHEN I SAW HIM IN ROLE OF KORF
OHMY GOD WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT IT..
ALL OF U KNOW :blush: :wub: :wub: :wub:

AND I GUSES THIS IS ME!
Последний раз редактировалось sweetelena2005 Пн 25 июл 2005, 22:47, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

Name: Miglena (Megi,Megs)
Hobbies: reading,tv,music,computer
Music: I like almost everything but mostly i'm listening to rock music.It's hard for me to choose fave band....i like pop/punk a lot...bands like trapt and a little bit of papa roach kind of stuff....you could say all the kinds of rock....but i listen to a lot of pop music at the same time..some people can't understand how can i listen to daniel bedingfield and papa roach at the same time...well...easy..cuz i love it :D
Actor: Daniil....and from the first time i saw Speed i adore Keanu Reeves...
Serial: Bednaya Nastya

What I like about Daniil - EVERYTHING! I have never been such a fan of actor..even though i like a lot of actors..all those videos and stuff..watching a scene 10 times without getting bored...and gazing at every picture...... well... for me daniil is the perfect actor with perfect vision....and the greatest personality of star i have ever heard of...in one
I become a fan from the very first scene i saw with him ... he was great in the first 3 eps
i don't understand why he don't like it....he made Korf unique...
and i start to conect everything with him...like ...kazaks has some bulgarian blood from the old old times ... and i'm like oh...maybe he got something...i'm crazy i know :roll: i just can't help
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

woow its cool danya loved by the hole world :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

and maybe he even doesn't know it.... :( when he doesn't speak english...
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

YA ITS SAD THAT DANYA DONT KNOW ENGLISH,
AND DONT KNOW THAT HE LOVED BY THE WORLD :? :?
BUT I WONDER WHY HE DOESNT SPEAK ENGLISH
IN RUSSIA WHAT IS THE SECOND LANGUGE?!!!
:? :? :?
ANYBODY KNOW

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
tina

well, there was comunism for long time....and then, english wasn't that much popular...I know it, in Slovakia, where I live, was "regime" til 1989...and for example, children had to learn russian in school and if someone speak english in that time, it was rare......
But I don't know why he doesn't speak english.
Even though it's world wide language there are still people who don't. Pity.....for Daniil it is, definetly :!:
J.W.Goethe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

English is the most commonly known second language in Russia. However, because Russians don't ghave much chance to practice their English and besides they dont see much use in speaking foreign languages (the situation is a bit better these days, but still it's far beloe the world average). Thats why most Russians dont speak foreign languages,.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Mary sweetie, what an excellent idea to open this topic !!!

So, that’s who I am.

With my nick “oreok” you’re all familiar.

My real name is Fotini (in Greek: Φωτεινή, to pronounce it correctly you stress it on the last syllable). The name is derived from the Greek word “φως” (“fos” meaning “light”) and so the meaning of the name is something like “shining bright, radiating light”.
I moved to Greece a year ago and I’ve been living since then in Makedonia’s capital Thessaloniki. I was born in the north west of Germany where I lived my whole life before moving to Greece.

My age… I guess I might be the oldest among you though I don’t feel a bit like it !!! I’m 20 months older than our beloved Danya and so that makes me 31.

I studied English at university in Germany and got an M.A. degree in it. Then I lived in England for approximately one and a half years, teaching German at Grammar Schools. I’m not working at the moment and I’m still struggling with the effects my moving to Greece is having on my emotions and on the way I see my life and myself but if things get better I think I would like to become a professional interpreter / translator though tourism or cultural work might be interesting as well…

I take great joy in reading and writing looong letters or mails (you’re not really surprised about that, are you?). I love going for long walks on the beach and in the forest. I enjoy inviting friends and cooking for them. I also like gardening a lot and if my friends aren’t busy we spend our time at the cinema, have lunch or dinner together at nice, cosy restaurants or we “stuff” ourselves with ice-cream at the local cafes.

BOOKS: I’m in love with English 19th century literature: Dickens, Austen, Bronte, Wilkie Collins (“The Moonstone”, “The Woman In White”), George Eliot (“Daniel Deronda”).

One of my favourite 20th century English novels is “Rebecca” by Daphne Du Maurier (ooooooooh darlings, don’t you think that Danya would make a dream “Maxim de Winter” ?)

A book of contemporary literature that impressed me mostly and enchanted me is “The Moor’s Last Sigh” by Salman Rushdie. Honeys READ IT !!!!

MUSIC: Evanescence, Anastacia, Carlos Santana, Lenny Kravits, Sting (favourite song ”Desert Rose”), Robbie Williams (CD “Swing When You’re Winning”) and many many more…

Swing and Jazz by Ella Fitzgerald, Glenn Miller, Miles Davies, a bit of sad Billie Holliday…

Classical Music by Vivaldi, Verdi, Mozart, Chopin…

MY GREATEST WISH… It's a very simple, ordinary wish but it's very difficult to make it come true... Like any other human being I'd love to have someone very, very, very special by my side with whom I can be who I really am and who would love me as much and as unconditionally as I would love him. BIG concept huh? Ha ha ha... I'm a hopeless romantic, I know. I think I also like the idea of having a baby some time in my life but you know what it's like girls: when this someone very special is missing in your life then what's the point of having a child from a guy who's not worth it? A miserable partner usually is a miserable dad and a child deserves better than that, don't you think?

And then there's the job issue of course... it would be wonderful to have a job that would make me happy and would also, possibly, give me a decent income...

DANYA’S PLACE IN MY LIFE

I adore his talent and I appreciate his passion and serious attitude concerning his work. Hardly anyone else manages to touch, move and stir me inside the way he does when he’s performing. He’s an ambitious, gifted, worthy and high-minded artist with a strong sense of responsibility, very clear views, perceptions and expectations and this honours him immensely in my eyes.

His behaviour is that of a refined, courteous gentleman. He is kind, noble, respectful, caring, friendly and sweet, generous, thoughtful, honest and sincere and he makes a woman feel comfortable and like a lady in his presence. The way he talks in his interviews reveals a very mature, grown-up personality and from his biography and the things he says about his work, Russian / European film, life and love etc. it becomes obvious that he’s a man with an attitude, confidence, pride, tender and gentle soul, with the ability to assert himself and a deep, intense, rich world of emotions.

:P
Последний раз редактировалось oreok Ср 23 июл 2008, 02:26, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

THANX TO ALL OF YOU GUYS
NICE TO KNOW YOU :D
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
YYAYYA ITS TRUE THAT DANYA LOVED BY THE WORLD!! 8)
ALL OF YOU SEEMS TO BE ANICE GIRLS
BUT THERE IS ONE GUY I WOULD LIKE TO PREASENT HIMSELF :? :? :) :) :)

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

BUT THERE IS ONE GUY I WOULD LIKE TO PREASENT HIMSELF
MARY, yup... you're right and I guess you mean nobody else but our lovely Vladimir / stimpy

Honey, where are you? We miss you already !!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить