Interviews and Articles

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Sabine

Непрочитанное сообщение Sabine »

and I'll tell you what - now as I'm sitting and trying to make up BN DVDs made entirely of Vladimir and VovAnna
I'm looking forward to it. and don't forget to put English subtitles. I have seen your video clips. Fantastic :D :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

heh heh havent thought of the English subtitles yet;))) perhaps one day I'll grow to make it... hmmm... you made me think, really.. :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

oh, my god,
poisy, :idea: so that is what "cena strahovki" means

nice work, new stuff to read,bulgarian?

:rolleyes:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

jelena писал(а):oh, my god,
poisy, :idea: so that is what "cena strahovki" means
Yup, just the play of words;))
Here in Ukraine I faint every time I see 'Strahova company' sogn (meaning insurance company heh heh)

What do you think about this interview, girls?
I must admit I used some phrases and facts when making up his Biography;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Here in Ukraine I faint every time I see 'Strahova company' sogn
I only pictured you fainting everytime you see this sign and I started laughing so loud that the neighbours thought something happened to me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can only imagine your reaction when you meet Danya in person :lol: :lol: Do you talk or you just stand still and gaze him with a huge smile on your face cos that's what I would do :wub:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

zoubou писал(а): I can only imagine your reaction when you meet Danya in person :lol: :lol: Do you talk or you just stand still and gaze him with a huge smile on your face cos that's what I would do :wub:
You underestimate my courage, my dear!
not only I talk - in January it was me who's been presenting him our superb Daniil Strahov 2004 album, and CD with our videoclips!!
I had to talk and talk explaining him what the album was about, why on Earth we did it, etc!!!

Mysty was supposed to give him the CD, but as I finished with album (that dried out all my vocabulary and courage, mind it!!!!), she just passed it to me: here it is, Vickie, talk again!!!

And I started AGAIN!! And then my tongue failed me, and Mysty continued heheheheheh. And then as I put my poor brains on rest I managed to hand him over ELLE (Ukraine) with that nice interview I've translated to you lately and gorgeous pictures :wink:

AND THEN!! it was all piece of cake - we've been asking for autographs, lil questions here and there, just talking, etc;))

But I must admit I could hardly remember anythng beyond Danya hehehehehe

but last time we saw him;)))) Mysty and I just approached our Sweetie, got recognized by him, I guess, as he first cried: HELLLOOUU! And we responded: hellou:))))))) and after that it was just a routine work (well not a ROUTINE but.. you know what i mean - we got used to meeting him :wub: ) - signing cards (not for us but for the girls in the KPDS, etc;))), accepting our presents ( I gave him the tape with Torgashy series, that were only on Ukrainian TV (and are being repeated these days btw;))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Mysty and I just approached our Sweetie, got recognized by him, I guess, as he first cried: HELLLOOUU! And we responded: hellou:)))))))
Ok I hate you, I hate you , I hate you (just kidding) :lol:
Ahhh...you're stubbing a knife deep in my heart...You're killing me girlfriend I'm telling you. I 've turned green from jealousy :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
And I started AGAIN!!
Wow I admire your courage really and your stamina :ah: :ah:

btw great interview (the one you transalated I mean). It looks different (thank god) from the others and Danya seems more relaxed
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Ohhhh, :lol: :lol: poisy dear how courageous u r !!!! :ah: :ah:
and just u stay like that… :lol: :lol:

Poisy писал(а): got recognized by him, I guess, as he first cried: HELLLOOUU! And we responded: hellou:)))))))
But don`t mind me dear, after this story…:wub: :wub: I`m gonna faint now,
ok?
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

zoubou писал(а): btw great interview (the one you transalated I mean). It looks different (thank god) from the others and Danya seems more relaxed
yeah I like it too, probably because it WAS A REAL interview not some fake mix-up, don't you think? Cos I really doubt ELLE would ever come into sneaking thru the internet gathering pieces of info here and there and making up an interview. Besides!!! Have you seen that photo session (featuring the pictures on our site's main pages??? IT WAS A UNIQUE SHOT, that confirms ELLE did have this exclusive stuff;)))
jelena писал(а):Ohhhh, :lol: :lol: poisy dear how courageous u r !!!! :ah: :ah:
and just u stay like that… :lol: :lol:
Poisy писал(а): got recognized by him, I guess, as he first cried: HELLLOOUU! And we responded: hellou:)))))))
But don`t mind me dear, after this story…:wub: :wub: I`m gonna faint now,
ok?
not at all, you know, myself faints every time I see Strahova company sign, etc :wub: :wub:

not to mention those men resembling our Sweetie I occasionally met at subway, in an elevator :roll:

Saw the one just the other day in the subway :roll: Couldnt resist foolishly gazing at him all the way home :roll: He even wore that nice beard as Daniil did in the TL!!!!!!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Have you seen that photo session (featuring the pictures on our site's main pages???
Are you kidding ? One of them is my wallpaper
not to mention those men resembling our Sweetie I occasionally met at subway, in an elevator
You mean there are others like Danya there ? :shock:
If so , honey I'm mooving to Kiev :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

zoubou писал(а): You mean there are others like Danya there ? :shock:
If so , honey I'm mooving to Kiev :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
YUP!! I'm meeting of of his mirror reflections in an elevator, and spotted another the other day!!!!!!!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Ahhh even Danya`s replicas can torture the imagination…mmmm :wub:
[stop it!! stop it :lol: :lol: ]

I actually wanted to post some information concerning these newest interviews, I mean last translated
There is this part of the interview “The Number 1 Sex Symbol from Poor Nastya TV Serial” where Daniil is talking about his role of Baron Korf…..

And what about “Poor Nastya”? Your role in this serial is also big one, and as it seems, quite interesting..
-All the time during the casting, I was hearing this story, how Korf is some Pechorin . First I gradually dissuaded myself, then managed to do so with all the others. Because Pechorin was a cold man, drawn back from passion, with his wishes fading away, and that was the key to all his problems. But Korf, he is boiling with emotions, he wants something, he is going somewhere, but he doesn’t always know where and why. And that exactly is the reason why I find him so interesting, because I am trying to be a man, reasonable enough in life, and Korf being so reserved on one hand, and so passionate on another, that’s what makes him so interesting to me.

And I assume there might have been some doubts about who that person “Pechorin” was. So for those, less acquainted with Russian literature, I thought it might interest you that Pechorin, Danya has mentioned, is actually Grigoriy Pechorin hero of the novel “The Hero of our Time”, written by Mikhail Lermontov.
[I could easily have forgotten about this, but then the name of Mikhail Lermontov appeared in our discussions about nineteenth century poets which had been mentioned in Bednaya Nastya]

So apart from Danya`s completely true explanation of the crucial difference between Korf and Pechorin, It was interesting why the hell they all wanted Korf`s character to be modeled on Pechorin, in first place!
Well…to put it simply Pechorin was hero of that time :wink: in a way
He could have easily been the prototype for Korf`s character, first because they both “lived” as a fiction characters of course, around 1840, then...

Pechorin is young cavalry officer. He goes from one adventure to another serving the army, and, finally ends up his life in a duel (who could have thought any different :wink: )
He is stationed in many exotic places where he experiences various adventures, romances and danger. Now, if you remember, there are also some unfinished stories about Vladimir`s journeys to India or his time spent in Caucasus.
Pechorin, himself is stationed in Caucasus for a long time.

Pechorin also has a friend with whom :!: check this out !!! he fights in a duel over the girl!!!

Love triangle like in BN! And it begins pretty much the same. The girl, Princess Ligovskaya and Grushnitskiy, Pechorin`s friend, fall in love with each other. Princess expresses deep disgust towards Pechorin, she finds him rude and unpleasant. But, soon she falls in love with him!
He shares her feelings to a certain extent, but leaves her because …what can I say he is not Vladimir Korf :ah: he just cannot endure relationship with anyone for very long.
I think Korf has some of this in the beginning of BN, dear Korf who breaks many hearts (according to Repnin :wink: )

But what Pechorin says I cannot imagine hearing from Korf`s mouth, for example:
"..why it is that I so persistently seek to win the love of a young girl whom I do not wish to seduce and whom I shall never marry.”

When it comes to courage and defense Pechorin is real hero type. And nobody doubts in Vova`s courage :wink: :rolleyes: :wub:

My opinion is that a good deal of Pechorin can be found in Korf`s character in the beginning of the story, but as the story goes Vladimir`s character is developing in completely positive hero, while Pechorin stays in his dark shadow, being totally disillusioned, hatful and profoundly unhappy.And the most important they have completely different inner drives.

Both Pechorin and Vova can be more seriously analyzed but I’ll stop here, hoping this rather superficial facts could be interesting due to their resemblance to Bednaya Nastya. :wink: :rolleyes:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Ohhh I just saw the hottest but this time I mean the newest interview with Daniil -in russian of course!!!
Oh my god the very title slapped me in the face:
Love is the most important thing in my life, even more important than my profession

Poisy dear tell me that I didn’t translate it properly, please :sad: :rolleyes:

“If you love someone for two months -it is passion, and if you love someone for six years that is … I don’t even know how to call it. It must be love. And if you love someone for 35 years, that-just is.

You don`t sersch for the harmony just inside yourself, it is the life path side by side with the person that is everything to you. You are not alone anymore….somehow it gets impossible to live without that person anymore, (your life “outside that person” doesn’t exist).And you need that person so badly that you simply cannot even imagine living apart from one another “

....something like that

dammit :sad: :wub:

this is magnificent and sad at the same time :wub:
or I’m feeling blue at the moment I don’t know :?

Ohhhh and he gave that journalist such a hard time!!!!
What did I tell u back then-same questions, same questions, same questions
And they never learn,…and Daniil obviously can’t stand it anymore
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

OH JELENA DEAR SWEETIE !!!

dammit

this is magnificent and sad at the same time
or I’m feeling blue at the moment I don’t know
GIRL, I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME AND YOU'VE JUST KILLED ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

jelena, thanks so much :D ...I was wondering who's that Pechorin guy

maybe in the first BN book we cold see Pechorin not Korf(from tv)
and that's the reason they said Korf is Pechorin
what a bad guy he is in there :roll: (i mean in the book)
but Daniil made Korf the greatest character in BN
full of different sides....and always charming :lol: :lol: :lol:
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить