"PRIVATE" CONVERSATIONS IN PUBLIC

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

stimpy
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение stimpy »

“So my sweet Scorpio, you’re a child of Smederevo.”
Yes actually it lives on the Danube..it is 5 min. walk from my flat..few centuries ago it was the capital of the old Serbia..we have this big fortress that was ancient town centuries ago..until the end of the world war two this town was famous by its vine..today it is a town of “Steel”…

“MAN MUSS VIELE FROESCHE KUESSEN, UM DEN PRINZEN ZU FINDEN”
ha ha ha..they couldn’t be right more..” fairytale by the Grimm brothers” oh yes
when I was little I liked that one specialy : ) ..anyway “people never find their soul mate and they end up in unhappy relations or they stay on their own throughout life with a deep painful yearning in their hearts” oh yes FOFO dear I think that it is one thing I am actually afraid of…as you said it is the question of luck and that is not any insurance…

“instead of slowly discovering and learning to appreciate and finally love another person for all he or she is able and willing to give us without asking for anything in return…”
oh..and that is the point of this problem..but then again it is so hard to keep racional thinking in our heads in these kind of situations..paradoxal but true..maybe it is the feeling that someone wants to be with us is the one that makes us idealize things..

“The essential is invisible for the eyes. You only see well with your heart.”
Oh..yes..I liked that sentence the most..very interesting book : ) )

Now about love..
You are so right FOFO..maybe people are scared that then somebody would hurt them..I mean just imagine how much people says “I love you” in this very same moment you are reading this and how much of them says it because they want to abuse someone’s feelings..
”in the end love and to be loved is the only thing that makes life worth living…”
oh..FOFO..you are so right!! What can I say..I wish you to love and to be loved because you deserve it so much!

“Sometimes I pay for my honesty and frankness but to those who have a problem with this I can only say “that’s who I am, take it or leave it!”.”
Truth hurts..but who cares! Ha ha..oh god..I do the same! : )

“Perhaps you can imagine that I’m not surprised about this…”
well..I guess..I don’t know..

“I think my backup world is a kind of island or oasis: peaceful, loving, warm and welcoming to all who come in friendship, a place to let yourself go and feel accepted and protected.”
Not bad..maybe ideal picture of your own paradise..it has all elements of happiness..the sea..the sand..the sun..”sharks” can’t live the sea..you are safe…perfect comparation dear..

“My lovely Valodja, this sounds quite angry, a bit cynical and slightly bitter…”
oh..maybe…ofcourse I pologize if I am wrong…my view on this issue is very subjective..
” They arrange themselves with their leaders and the general conditions and submit to it because either they are too weak to resist and they indulge in their selfish satisfaction with their own privileges or they don’t believe they can make a change.”
Once again fofo dear you said it! : )

“Oh sweetie, I love the way you make me laugh sometimes”
well I am glad I make you laugh..that makes me happy too : ) )

“. Besides if you intend to travel with a group of young people you will enjoy it even more because you’ll have someone to share your impressions and thoughts with !!”
probably..that is perfect idea…

“Personally, I think the Greek seaside is unique !!!” ha ha ha..I am not sure anymore who said that,you or me..I think the same!

“Spend the evenings there to watch the sun set.” I’ll have to see that..it sounds thrilling..

“Darling, you’re tempting me… this sounds so lovely that I get into travelling mood. I would really love to see all this with my own eyes and spring is always a perfect season for trips like that… hhmm let’s see what happens…”
FOFO dear..live to love..and if you love to travel then do it!happiness has no price : ) )

“ I’m trying to imagine you almost literally boiling with fascination… God I cannot stop giggling… BE CAREFUL LOVE, DON'T BURN YOURSELF !!!”
oh yes..ha ha..like IKER..he flew to high.. ; )
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

“So my sweet Scorpio, you’re a child of Smederevo.”
Yes actually it lives on the Danube..it is 5 min. walk from my flat..few centuries ago it was the capital of the old Serbia..we have this big fortress that was ancient town centuries ago..until the end of the world war two this town was famous by its vine..today it is a town of “Steel”…

“MAN MUSS VIELE FROESCHE KUESSEN, UM DEN PRINZEN ZU FINDEN”
ha ha ha..they couldn’t be right more..” fairytale by the Grimm brothers” oh yes
when I was little I liked that one specialy : ) ..anyway “people never find their soul mate and they end up in unhappy relations or they stay on their own throughout life with a deep painful yearning in their hearts” oh yes FOFO dear I think that it is one thing I am actually afraid of…as you said it is the question of luck and that is not any insurance…

“instead of slowly discovering and learning to appreciate and finally love another person for all he or she is able and willing to give us without asking for anything in return…”
oh..and that is the point of this problem..but then again it is so hard to keep racional thinking in our heads in these kind of situations..paradoxal but true..maybe it is the feeling that someone wants to be with us is the one that makes us idealize things..

Oh..yes..I liked that sentence the most..very interesting book : ) )

Now about love..
You are so right FOFO..maybe people are scared that then somebody would hurt them..I mean just imagine how much people says “I love you” in this very same moment you are reading this and how much of them says it because they want to abuse someone’s feelings..
”in the end love and to be loved is the only thing that makes life worth living…”
oh..FOFO..you are so right!! What can I say..I wish you to love and to be loved because you deserve it so much!

“Sometimes I pay for my honesty and frankness but to those who have a problem with this I can only say “that’s who I am, take it or leave it!”.”
Truth hurts..but who cares! Ha ha..oh god..I do the same! : )

“Perhaps you can imagine that I’m not surprised about this…”
well..I guess..I don’t know..

“I think my backup world is a kind of island or oasis: peaceful, loving, warm and welcoming to all who come in friendship, a place to let yourself go and feel accepted and protected.”
Not bad..maybe ideal picture of your own paradise..it has all elements of happiness..the sea..the sand..the sun..”sharks” can’t live the sea..you are safe…perfect comparation dear..

“My lovely Valodja, this sounds quite angry, a bit cynical and slightly bitter…”
oh..maybe…ofcourse I pologize if I am wrong…my view on this issue is very subjective..
” They arrange themselves with their leaders and the general conditions and submit to it because either they are too weak to resist and they indulge in their selfish satisfaction with their own privileges or they don’t believe they can make a change.”
Once again fofo dear you said it! : )

“Oh sweetie, I love the way you make me laugh sometimes”
well I am glad I make you laugh..that makes me happy too : ) )

“. Besides if you intend to travel with a group of young people you will enjoy it even more because you’ll have someone to share your impressions and thoughts with !!”
probably..that is perfect idea…

“Personally, I think the Greek seaside is unique !!!” ha ha ha..I am not sure anymore who said that,you or me..I think the same!

“Spend the evenings there to watch the sun set.” I’ll have to see that..it sounds thrilling..

“Darling, you’re tempting me… this sounds so lovely that I get into travelling mood. I would really love to see all this with my own eyes and spring is always a perfect season for trips like that… hhmm let’s see what happens…”
FOFO dear..live to love..and if you love to travel then do it!happiness has no price : ) )

“ I’m trying to imagine you almost literally boiling with fascination… God I cannot stop giggling… BE CAREFUL LOVE, DON'T BURN YOURSELF !!!”
oh yes..ha ha..like IKER..he flew to high.. ; )
"What awaits each person in heaven is eternal bliss, divine rest, and ten thousand dollars cash..." - Eric Cartman

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HIIIIIIIIIIIII UP THERE IN SMEDEREVO !!!

HERE I AM AGAIN VALODJA DEAR !!

I’m in a rather good mood at the moment because the Greek basketball team in Belgrade made it to the half-final which is more than I and probably many other Greeks expected and they could even make it to the final of the European Championships if they manage to beat the French on the weekend. I’m extremely pleased about their victory over the Russian team (please sweeties don’t hate me for saying this…) and I hope they’ll continue to be equally successful.
By the way, did you see perhaps some of the games live in the stadiums?

Valodja my dear, thank you so much for the little intro of your hometown. I appreciate it. Hhmmm…you say you have a big fortress there. Fortress? Again? :laugh: :laugh: Ha ha ha, perhaps that’s where you subconsciously got your backup world idea from :wink: 8) … Does this mean there’s also a historical town centre? I’m asking because some of the German towns have adorable historical town centres dating from different periods and in fact in east Germany the town Quedlinburg (southwest of Magdeburg, UNESCO World Cultural Heritage) is famous for a most extraordinary medieval town centre.
until the end of the world war two this town was famous by its vine..today it is a town of “Steel”…
Well, many towns in Europe experienced structural changes in their history. You know, in Germany I lived 1 Ѕ - 2 hours (by train) northeast from the “Ruhrgebiet” (Ruhr area: Essen, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum, Leverkusen etc.) which especially in the 19th century developed into Germany’s heart of heavy industry (coal mining and steel production, you might be familiar with the company names KRUPP and THYSSEN) and was the country’s leading industrial centre till the 1960ies / 1970ies. In the 1980ies for a number of reasons the whole region experienced a major crisis and since the 1990ies the Ruhr area has been investing hugely in tourism, leisure, multi-media, culture and modern technologies. It’s an awesome change!
fairytale by the Grimm brothers” oh yes when I was little I liked that one specialy
Oh Valodja love… you really did? I’m so pleased! Yes, I liked that one, too but when I was little my favourite ones were “ASCHENPUTTEL” (“Cinderella”) and “DORNROESCHEN” (“The Sleeping Beauty”). I guess most little girls like these best. The fairy tale that really stole my heart and still touches me is “The Little Mermaid” by the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen. If you don’t know it I’ll be happy to give you a quick summary.
“people never find their soul mate and they end up in unhappy relations or they stay on their own throughout life with a deep painful yearning in their hearts”

oh yes FOFO dear I think that it is one thing I am actually afraid of…
Valodja darling… hhmmmm… this is a very honest and frank confession. I don’t take it for granted that people in general admit their fears and I respect and appreciate it tremendously that you had the sincerity to do it.
Valodja, I believe the great majority of human beings are scared to death by the thought of having to face life on their own and to be honest, too I’m including myself. I think humans by nature need to share life or stages of life with someone else and I’m sure there’s a wise reason why mother nature gave us this drive. By our very nature, like all mammals, we’re communicative creatures, needing a social environment in order to survive as individuals in a tough world. To have a soul mate is a comforting thought because then we know that we can endure and survive anything and it’s that soul mate giving meaning to our existence.
as you said it is the question of luck and that is not any insurance…

Very true love, unfortunately it isn’t. Have you ever asked yourself dear why luck or fate seems to be rather selective… so ludicrously generous in some cases and outrageously miserly if not utterly indifferent in other cases? I never found an answer to this question and I find it really scary that there’s no rule, no pattern in fate or luck… It gives you such a terrible feeling of powerlessness and you’re wondering how you’re supposed to believe you’re the master of your fate?
maybe it is the feeling that someone wants to be with us is the one that makes us idealize things..
Or it might be the feeling that we want to be with someone rather than the feeling of someone wanting to be with us… ha ha ha, oh now I’m being silly… my sweet Scorpio I fear this is far too complicated and I’m totally confused now. Hey! Any professional psychologists or philosophers here to explain a couple of things to us?

Oh..yes..I liked that sentence the most..very interesting book
Guess what I did after I had posted my last mail to you. I took “The Little Prince” out of my book shelf, opened it and coincidence took me to chapter 10 where this little boy meets a king claiming he’s able to order the sun to set. I continued with chapter 11 in which a business man is counting the stars, claiming they’re his possession. Hilariously funny, all the absurdity, ridiculousness, self-centredness and narrow-mindedness of human self-deception, blindness and vanity in two little texts… BRILLIANT !!
I mean just imagine how much people says “I love you” in this very same moment you are reading this and how much of them says it because they want to abuse someone’s feelings..
Hhhmmmm….I very much hope dear you didn’t experience something so hurtful in the past and never will in the future either :sleep: … I know this is a delicate issue but allow me please to say something on this. It’s just my personal, subjective point of view and I have no intention whatsoever to tell you what to do and what not to do. Yes, there are people who say these three little words with the only purpose to abuse and deceive someone else’s feelings and this is one of the most appalling things :unsure: :sleep: a person can do to a man or a woman.

When you start to get emotionally involved with someone then you always take a risk because you don’t know if things are going to work out between the two of you and there’s always the likelihood that you or the other person will get hurt at some point. When love is concerned there’s no guarantee for anything. But to assume right from the start that a person might abuse your feelings doesn’t allow you to let yourself go and to simply enjoy the exciting experience of falling in love or to enjoy the beautiful feeling of being special for someone. In this way you might actually miss the chance of your life and you also deny the person interested in you the opportunity to show you all the richness of his / her personality. To refuse someone ‘cause you cannot sense any connection between the two of you is perfectly alright and acceptable but not every person saying “I love you” to you is insincere and false. :sleep: :roll: :blush:
I wish you to love and to be loved because you deserve it so much!
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Thank you for being so sweet… :hugs: :blush: I have the same wish for you… :blush:
Truth hurts..but who cares! Ha ha..oh god..I do the same!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sweetie, I’m glad you do :ah: !!! I always get really fed up with people hiding behind euphemisms :sad: , empty bla bla :wacko: and wishy-washy statements :evil: !
My own paradise…yes, that’s it honey. It’s soothing, relaxing and good for the health of the soul to have a safe, warm, happy backup in this rather tough, merciless and sometimes inhuman world.

But then, and now I admit I’m being silly again :puppy: :mrgreen: :tongue: , even an island or an oasis is not perfect.

On the way to “paradise”:

1) You have to fight with the forces of nature to get there and you might pay with your life for it.
2) On long journeys your diet is rather one-sided. On the sea, after a week of fish and rock-hard ship’s biscuit you fantasize about killing the crew. In the desert, after a week of dates and painfully sweet peppermint tea, you fantasize about killing the camels.

Living in “paradise” can be hell:

1) After a while, the mere sight of seafood, bananas and coconuts makes you sick. :tongue:
2) Every time a hurricane wipes off your hut or tent from the earth’s surface, you really understand the dimension of the phrase “gone with the wind”. :mrgreen:
3) In the long run, Friday’s limited ability of elaborated communication is absolutely infuriating! :blink: :twisted:

No, don’t apologize :D and you’re not wrong. You have a right to your very own subjective point of view and you’re free to express it in the way you feel is right. Besides, if I had wanted a cool, objective opinion I would have read a political magazine. :wink: :D :)
well I am glad I make you laugh..that makes me happy too
:P :P :rolleyes: :wink: :P

TRAVELLING TO GREECE, maybe going on a tour… My sweetie, whatever place you decide to visit in the end, if you don’t mind I would love to make a few suggestions, just to help you a little. Ooooh I can already see you vanishing behind a pile of maps and books…

THE PELOPONNESE (that’s where my dad comes from): THE MOST BEAUTIFUL REGION OF GREECE !!! See? Now I’m being subjective. Ancient Olympia (the cradle of the Olympic Games), home of the historically jolly Corinthians and the feared Spartans, the ancient open air theatre of Epidaurus, Mykenai, olive groves, lemon and orange orchards, vineyards, beaches and blue sky and sea…I could go on like this for hours… Oooh love, you’ll remember my words when you see all of this…

ZAGOROCHORJIA: a group of mountain villages on the mountain Zagori in Epirus, beautiful local village architecture, fantastic nature (sky, woods, air…lovely) homemade, hearty food, a place to relax, walk and find yourself…

CRETE: the birthplace of Nikos Kazantzakis (one of Greece’s internationally most acknowledged 20th century authors), the ancient monuments of Knossos are impressive, as you’re interested in the Greek language it might be exciting to get a taste of the Cretan dialect.

CYPRUS: according to mythology, the Goddess Aphrodite was born from the sea foams near Cyprus, the Greek-Cypriot dialect (consisting of Greek, Turkish, English etc.) is the wildest form of Greek I ever heard and I don’t understand a word of it, Get an impression of Greek hospitality and love of food mixed with English way of life.
“Personally, I think the Greek seaside is unique !!!”
ha ha ha ..I am not sure anymore who said that,you or me..I think the same!
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I’m not sure either but it’s quite nice we agree on this. :P :wink:
“Spend the evenings there to watch the sun set.”
I’ll have to see that..it sounds thrilling..
If you ever go to Athens in summer, try to do it in the periods of full moon ‘cause in full moon nights the Parthenon is opened for the public. Valodja sweetie, you’ll never forget this… :rolleyes:
happiness has no price
Hhmmm…Believe me dear , I would like to see it that way, too but something tells me happiness does have a price… :unsure: at least for some people… :sleep:
oh yes..ha ha..like IKER..he flew to high..
Yes my Scorpio, he did… he pushed his luck and challenged fate (and the rules of nature) because he didn’t understand that freedom and independence always have a certain limit and that therefore freedom is a good that must be treated with sensibility and care. His father knew this and he warned him but he didn’t listen…

Greek mythology… yes, incredibly beautiful, very intelligent, full of wisdom and foresight, a mirror of human weaknesses but also of the good sides of human nature. I’m really fond of “THE ARGONAUTS”, you know, Jason… the golden fleece… Medea…
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OUR BASKET BOYS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIID IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE'RE IN THE FIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE MATCH ENDED JUST TWO MINUTES AND I'M GOING ABSOLUTELY CRAAAAAZYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHH THAAAAAANK YOU BELGRADE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/:wink: :wink: :wink:
:ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT BUT IT'S TRUE !!!!!!

OUR BASKET BOYS DID IT AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES !!!!!!!!!!!! AFTER 18 YEARS THE GREEK BASKETBALL TEAM IS AT THE TOP OF EUROPE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE WHOLE OF THIS COUNTRY IS GOING TOTALLY NUTS AND JUST EVERYBODY IS ON THE STREETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

APPROXIMATELY 8000 GREEKS ARE IN BELGRADE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!

DEAR CITIZENS OF BELGRADE, WHATEVER MIGHT HAPPEN TONIGHT IN YOUR TOWN, PLEASE BE GENEROUS AND FORGIVE MY CRAZY COMPATRIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SERBIA, THANK YOU BELGRADE, THANK YOU TO EVERYBODY IN THE "BELGRADE ARENA" WHO SUPPORTED THE GREEK TEAM !!!!!!!!!

:ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * H E L L A S * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
TONIGHT WE WERE THERE WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS,IN EVERY SECOND WE LIVED ONE DREAM AND ALL AT ONCE THAT DREAM CAME TRUE…GODS CAME DOWN FROM OLYMP : ) ) ) THEY CAPTURED OUR HEARTS..WE ADMIRED THEM…THEY HAD THE TWO MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS,LOVE AND UNITY…WE WERE LOST FOR WORDS…THEY BECAME OUR GODS : ) ) CONGRATULATIONS !!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * H E L L A S * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I am very sorry because of my late reply..I had problems with my internet provider..but here I am!! : )

“By the way, did you see perhaps some of the games live in the stadiums?”
only the important one… ; ) I lived the myth..

“Fortress? Again? Ha ha ha, perhaps that’s where you subconsciously got your backup world idea from …”
oh..probably..yes..it is the picture of those walls that gives the impression of safety..

“Does this mean there’s also a historical town centre?”
no no…it is a question of respect for cultural heritage..and it looks that we don’t have it..the only connection with the history of our town is a small museum near fortress…it is very modest but it has soul..there are a lot of remains of weapons or boats and etc..anyway it would be very nice to have something like that…

“Ruhr area: Essen, Dortmund, Duisburg, Bochum, Leverkusen etc.”
oh yes..I have learned about this places from geography..(ok..and football)

“It’s an awesome change!”
yes..and your story is quite interesting!! Actually your all stories were interesting!!

“The fairy tale that really stole my heart and still touches me is “The Little Mermaid” by the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen.”
Oh yes..I saw the cartoon ..maybe the only I didn’t read from a book..I liked it very much..

“I respect and appreciate it tremendously that you had the sincerity to do it. “
well thank you FOFO..you leave me no other choice : ) ..anyway it would be really nice
if everyone would be little bit more sincere..

“To have a soul mate is a comforting thought because then we know that we can endure and survive anything and it’s that soul mate giving meaning to our existence.”
I think that you gave it right meaning with this sentence..

“. Have you ever asked yourself dear why luck or fate seems to be rather selective… so ludicrously generous in some cases and outrageously miserly if not utterly indifferent in other cases?”
actually no..luck is a paradox..I guess that it is one of those things that just do happen or don’t..and fate..in my eyes it is just the final outcome of the things we and other people do..for example when you meet someone on the street..what would you say..that it is fate? Or is it just your decision to go to work by foot this time and to stop to buy newspapers and in meanwhile while you are waiting for your change you turned your curious head to the right and you saw this really good looking guy who smiles at you and you just found out that you can blush so you take your change faster than usually and you hurry up down the street and then,in all of that excitement there is this weak sound.. suddenly it is stronger and stronger..and all at once there is your old friend smiling at you and says..”oh my god look at you I haven’t seen you in ages”.. : ) and who knows what he done or didn’t before that..and that whole picture is very interesting..so in some way you have this huge percent of your fate in your hands and I think that it is enough..you just can’t control it all darling…don’t worry : )

“ha ha ha, oh now I’m being silly…”
ha ha ha ha ha..so what? : ) it is good to be silly ; )

“I very much hope dear you didn’t experience something so hurtful in the past and never will in the future either …”
no no..we men usually do such things..I wasn’t talking about me.. : )

“In this way you might actually miss the chance of your life and you also deny the person interested in you the opportunity to show you all the richness of his / her personality.”
Oh yes..that is my point exactly..people just close themselves and they can miss a lot of good experiences..you are 110% right.. : ) you wise girl : ) I really feel that you know how to enjoy life darling

“Thank you for being so sweet… I have the same wish for you… ”
no I am just being realistic..you are a very very nice girl,a great person..so you do deserve it.. : ) you and and our dear Polina..

“On the way to “paradise””
LOL..oh my god LOL..haha ha ha haha..oh yes..
and 4) big meteor could strike earth and destroy this one banana that you had left with..

@ TRAVELLING TO GREECE
thanx for your guide through the Greece’s beauties..

“Ooooh I can already see you vanishing behind a pile of maps and books… “
ha ha ha..oh yes..dear Poli sent me this map of Greece with all of the interesting places..fascinating..

“If you ever go to Athens in summer, try to do it in the periods of full moon ‘cause in full moon nights the Parthenon is opened for the public.”
It sounds like a dream!! My sister went there and she says that it is incredible and she went there in the middle of the day.. : )
“I would like to see it that way, too but something tells me happiness does have a price… at least for some people”
yes…BUT..when you look at this smile >> : )) ..you will smile too ; ) in the end..those small things are the ones that make life shiny : )

SEE YA AND SSMMMIIIILLLLEEE : ))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

HIIIIIII MY DEAREST :D !!!!!!

OOOOHHH it's soooooo good to be back again !!! I haven't been online at all for some weeks now and it's incredible I survived without you and all my wonderful Greek "sisters" and the girlies at this forum.... it took me two hours to clean my private mail box at yahoo from junk mail and to read the dozens of messages friends of mine had sent to me while I was absent from this and the Greek forum....

Yes, love I just saw some minutes ago that your reply came in in late September but that's absolutely o.k. Don't worry about it! In fact, I haven't been to the Greek forum yet and I haven't read any of the "new" messages at this forum. When I returned here, the first thing I did was to go straight to this post to read your reply. You know, I was a little worried because I feared that my long absence might have made you leave thinking that I had gone for good (NO WAY !!! HOW COULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO ALL OF YOU HERE?). So, you can imagine that I'm very glad your problem with the server is solved and concerning myself, I was away because I took a "creative" time out (ha ha, talking in terms of basket ball) which I really needed because I was preparing something for my Greek "sisters" and I spent the last ten days in bed because I got a bad cold. The worst is over and I'm much better now :wink: :D

Valodja love, I promise to reply to you in more detail later but I just have to comment on three of four things you said.
TONIGHT WE WERE THERE WITH ALL OF OUR HEARTS,IN EVERY SECOND WE LIVED ONE DREAM AND ALL AT ONCE THAT DREAM CAME TRUE…GODS CAME DOWN FROM OLYMP : ) ) ) THEY CAPTURED OUR HEARTS..WE ADMIRED THEM…THEY HAD THE TWO MOST VALUABLE PLAYERS,LOVE AND UNITY…WE WERE LOST FOR WORDS…THEY BECAME OUR GODS : ) ) CONGRATULATIONS !!

It's the first time you make me cry :cry: and I thank you for it !!!! This is incredibly beautifully expressed and so sincere... Thank you so much for your and your compatriots' love and support !!! :kiss:
“On the way to “paradise””
LOL..oh my god LOL..haha ha ha haha..oh yes..
and 4) big meteor could strike earth and destroy this one banana that you had left with..
OOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYY GOOOOODNESS !!!! :ah: :shock: :tongue: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I can't anymore... everything hurts... Oh Jesus Christ!! I thought I was nuts but you're even better.... Oh sweetheart... you're absolutely right ! Even if you're sick and tired of bananas the mere idea it could be the last banana in your life makes you really appreciate the value of bananas... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue: :tongue: :mrgreen: :wink:

thanx for your guide through the Greece’s beauties..
Believe me, it was a pleasure !!! :wink: :P
“Thank you for being so sweet… I have the same wish for you… ”

no I am just being realistic..you are a very very nice girl,a great person..so you do deserve it.. : ) you and and our dear Polina..
Oooooh my lovely one... :D :P :wink: :blush: You're spoiling me / us with all these wonderful compliments but I must admit that I love all of them because you're honest and noble :oops: :blush: . So, thank you for the lovely words !!! :P :wink: :hugs: I'm absolutely sure that my / our beloved Polina agrees with me on this, don't you girl ?

By the way, if you read this Poli (Oh Valodja honey, this is such a cute form of her name :wink: ) I very much hope you're having a fantastic time in France. I'm sending you a dozen hugs and lots of sisterly kisses darling !!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS:
SSMMMIIIILLLLEEE : ))

OH LOVE, YOU JUST KNOW HOW TO MAKE MY DAY.... WELL, IN THIS CASE "MY EVENING" :wink: :)

SO YES, SEE YOU SOON AGAIN AND TAKE GOOD CARE MY SCORPIO !!! :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

RE FOTINI EPITELOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pou eisoun toso kairo xristiani mou kai mas kopsoxoliases olous ????????
Den apantouses sta mail, sto kinito sou (ksero den to exeis kai polli se ektimisi alla anoikse to vre aderfoula mou kai kammia fora :roll: ) oute kan sto stathero sou.........i Eirini se pire 4-5 fores tilefono.......

Elpizo na exeis mia para poli kali dikaiologia gia aytin tin makroxroni apousia sou....kai na aksizei ton kopo...... :dry:

TERAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Valame 1002 vlakeies me to mialo mas..... :x :x
Mas ekanes kai anisixisame

Oufffff...ayti itan i proti mou antidrasi......pao kai sto diko mas na se vriso/ kalosoriso :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KALOSIRTHES (kai mas eleipses :wink: )
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

OOOOOOHHHHHH I LOOOOOVE IT WHEN YOU ARE REALLY FURIOUS !!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

VALODJA AND GIRLIES, I'M NOT EXAGGERATING !!!! POLI IS AT HER BEST WHEN SHE'S BLOODY ANGRY WITH WORRY AND FRUSTRATION !!!!!! (HA HA HA, I JUST CANNOT RESIST) :ah:

YES GIRLIE, I'M BACK AND I'M FINE. PLEEEEAAASE, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME AND I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LOOOONG ABSENCE. IT FEELS GOOD THOUGH TO KNOW THAT ALL OF YOU WERE WORRIED AND OBVIOUSLY WENT KIND OF CRAZY.... DON'T GET ME WRONG BUT IT'S RATHER DEPRESSING WHEN HARDLY ANYONE NOTICES YOU WERE GONE FOR A WHILE....

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR HAVING GIVEN YOU SUCH A SHOCK... GOODNESS, I JUST COULDN’T IMAGINE YOU WOULD GET SOOO UPSET… SORRY, SORRY, SORRY !!!!! OH I MISSED YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS SOOOOOO MUCH LOVE…. I’M GLAD I’M BACK WITH YOU. POLI I’M NOT SURE IF I’M GOING TO VISIT THE GREEK FORUM TONIGHT BUT I’LL BE BACK THERE TOMORROW AT THE LATEST.

SEE YOU SOON MY DEAR FURIOUS WITCH (HA HA HA) !!!!
[/color]

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

@ FOFO
FOTINI!!!!!!! MY HAIR GREW WHITE!!! I WAS REALLY AFRAID THAT SOMETHING HAPPEND TO YA GIRL :shock: !!! HUH...NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY :roll: ...IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN..AND PLEASE DON'T MAKE US PANIC SO MUCH AGAIN.. :D
PS: I EVEN GREW A BEARD... :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

VALODJA, MY SCORPIO,
@ FOFO
FOTINI!!!!!!! MY HAIR GREW WHITE!!! I WAS REALLY AFRAID THAT SOMETHING HAPPEND TO YA GIRL !!! HUH...NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY ...IT IS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN..AND PLEASE DON'T MAKE US PANIC SO MUCH AGAIN..
PS: I EVEN GREW A BEARD...
OH DEAR... EVEN YOU.... I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WORRY SO MUCH... HONESTLY, I JUST COULDN'T IMAGINE YOU AND MY GREEK "SISTERS" WOULD GO ALMOST FRANTIC... I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY..... YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW TOUCHING IT IS TO FEEL THAT ALL OF YOU CARE SO MUCH......... :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops:

OH MY POOR LOVE... WHITE HAIR HUH? :laugh: :tongue: :blush: :sleep: :unsure: I PROMISE NOT TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN SWEETY !!!!! :wink: :P :blush:

NOOOO, THIS BEARD OF YOURS DIDN'T GROW OF WORRY ABOUT ME :wink: :P :D :laugh:. HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU DECIDED TO LET IT GROW?

SOOOOOO, THAT'S YOU ON THIS LITTLE PIC ON THE LEFT..... :wink:

HHHHHHHHMMMMMMM...... :) :) WELL, WELL, WELL ...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

VALODJA LOVE,
@ FOFO
FOTINI!!!!!!! MY HAIR GREW WHITE!!!
DO YOU KNOW THAT SINCE WE STARTED COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER IT IS THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT YOU CALLED ME "FOTINI" ?... :blush: :oops:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
stimpy
Контактная информация:

" I'M SO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WORRY SO MUCH.."
oh...forget about it dear,the most important thing is that you are OK... :D :D :D

"HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU DECIDED TO LET IT GROW?"
ha ha ha..cccc...you jocker !!ha ha ha..I am lazy and I had to blame someone for not shaving.. :P :P
just jocking.. :D :D

"SOOOOOO, THAT'S YOU ON THIS LITTLE PIC ON THE LEFT...."
hmmm..yes...it is me two years ago..

"It's the first time you make me cry and I thank you for it !!!!"
ha ha ha..you know this is the first time and probably the last time someone said/wrote
something like this to me..I mean, no one thanked me for making him/it/her cry...anyway
don't cry Fofo,smile!everyone is beautiful when he/she/it smiles... :D

" Thank you so much for your and your compatriots' love and support !!! "
you know,when Greece is in question there is this respect and love for it and it is just
something that we grow with..I mean,if anyone else won the championship we wouldn't be glad..
I can't really explain that.. 8) 8)

"thought I was nuts but you're even better.."
ha ha ha..guilty and charged!! :roll:

"makes you really appreciate the value of bananas.."
ha ha ha..god bless monkeys!!!!! they appreciate them enough.. :lol:

"I love all of them because you're honest and noble"
well..thank you my dear Fofo.. :)

" Poli (Oh Valodja honey, this is such a cute form of her name)"
oh she gave me a nice one too..she calls me Dimi.. 8)

"DO YOU KNOW THAT SINCE WE STARTED COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER IT IS THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT YOU CALLED ME "FOTINI" ?"
:) well it is a very nice name and I felt that it would be a big shame if I wouldn't call you like that ever.. :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

VALODJA,
I am lazy and I had to blame someone for not shaving..
just jocking..
I'm just wondering... mere curiosity. Do you still have the beard or is it finally gone?
"makes you really appreciate the value of bananas.."
ha ha ha..god bless monkeys!!!!! they appreciate them enough..
Stoooooop iiiiit !!!!!! I'm slipping off my chair of laughter... :ah: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: oooh my head aches 8) ....

"DO YOU KNOW THAT SINCE WE STARTED COMMUNICATING WITH EACH OTHER IT IS THE VERY FIRST TIME THAT YOU CALLED ME "FOTINI" ?"
well it is a very nice name and I felt that it would be a big shame if I wouldn't call you like that ever..
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :blush: :oops:

7 NOVEMBER 2005

VLADIMIR, MORO MOU :rolleyes:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :D :ah: :blush:

VLADIMIR, I WISH YOU ALL THE LOVE, HAPPINESS AND JOY IN THE WORLD. MAY YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE, MAY GOD ALWAYS PROTECT YOU AND I WISH YOU TO LOVE AND ENJOY EVERYTHING YOU DO IN YOUR LIFE !!!!

PLEASE, ALLOW ME TO DEDICATE THIS ONE TO YOU...
I CONFESS YOU'RE SPECIAL TO ME...

BRYAN ADAMS : EVERYTHING I DO, I DO IT FOR YOU

Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more
Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you

Look into my heart - you will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am - take my life
I would give it all I would sacrifice
Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
Ya know it's true

There's no love - like your love
And no other - could give more love
There's nowhere - unless you're there
All the time - all the way

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
I can't help it there's nothin' I want more
I would fight for you - I'd lie for you
Walk the wire for you - Ya I'd die for you

Ya know it's true

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

VLADIMIR, LOVE

P.S. Please, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you for a little favour. If you reply I would prefer you to send a mail to my private e-mail address. Can you ask Poli to give it to you? I don't want to put it here making it available to everybody who happens to come across this forum or this post.

Thank you very much in advance love. I apprecate it !

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить