HI. COME IN

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

zoubou писал(а):
My dad is from Switzerland and my mum is originally from Argentina but has lived in the Netherlands for many years.
We came to Russia four years ago
Isa dear you are the absolute «international» fan. You are 3 in 1 like a shampoo with conditioner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jesus!!! :ah: :ah: Polina Leonovapoulou :!: do you ever stop making jokes!!!?? :lol: :lol::D

Isa, welcome!!! :D
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Jesus!!! Polina Leonovapoulou do you ever stop making jokes!!!??
Nope never :lol: :lol:

btw jelena honey after reading your analysis for Danya's photo with that cheesy brunette (10 min ago) I called my hairdresser and arranged an appointement to change the colour of my hair.

So fairwell my shiny redhair head, in 2 two days I'll be a cheesy brunette once again :wink:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

oreok писал(а):Jelena love,

you really read “Der Zauberberg” (The Magic Mountain”) by Thomas Mann ?
:lol: :lol:
The place where ordinary life seems so unreal. High up in the alpine scenery, so far away from the world, and where the world and life itself are being discovered by the young protagonist of my beloved novel.
Dear oreok, of course I read this exquisite masterpiece. And I read it more than once. I have never considered it simple bildungsroman . It was always so much more for me.
It `s something like my personal “7 years on Tibet” :wink: [for Hans Castorp has spent 7 years in that sanatorium]

“what Hans came to understand is that one must go through the deep experience of sickness and death to arrive at a higher sanity and health . . . ."

This may sound bizarre especially to those not acquainted with this novel, but there` s actually great truth in it.

First time I read it I was maybe 16,really young for this kind of literature. Maybe too young to understand it completely. But I remember reading it for two days without taking a break except to eat and sleep. I was fascinating. At the time I was very interested in philosophy, I even thought I was gonna study philosophy, so that relatively new reflection in literature was certainly challenging. I have to say I started reading Herman Hesse at that time too.
Second and very important reason for liking Der Zauberberg is definitely Mann himself, as a writer living in very specific time of the Europe`s history – time of Weimar Republic [ I believe oreok you have to be familiar with it]

It is one of my favorite historical moments. Culture of Weimar republic is one of the brightest moments that was unfortunately followed by one of the darkest ever in history [II world war]
Expressionism and Bauhaus dominated in western Europe`s art and architecture and they gave birth to International style and Modern architecture in general. It was also the time of waking the human mind, its opening and enlightening: Freud, Einstein, Fromm, Jung.
Germany was definitely bursting of intellect. German philosophical thinking flourished during that period.
And that was the time when Mann was trying to “wake up” his Hans and show him the life far away from the boiling German soil [although the story is taking place right before I world war, little earlier than it was actually written]

Of course the novel deals with the universal questions of life and death, that sometimes even don`t need commenting just reading and enjoying.
oreok писал(а): By the way, did you read the German original or the English / Serbian translation? The German original is magnificent !!! Mann uses this language in such an impressive perfection revealing the beauty and richness of the German language in an elaborated, sophisticated, highly accurate and eloquent way. Such precision and simultaneously as a reader you find an enjoyable, flowing lightness in his expression.
Well I believe it is so. But no,unfortunately I didn`t read it in German.
[First time I read it I was in high school, just started learning german so it would be pretentious of me to try reading zauberberg in german, wouldn`t it. Even later, the book is enormous it would take me, ages to finish it in german. :wink:]

Márquez on the other hand is so unbelievable. One has to love or detest that kind of literature I don’t see the third solution.
But when he writes about death, or I better say when he tries to reach and explain death in his rather peculiar way he does it with such clarity, maybe even little brutality and so unbelievably quickly like it is just one normal thing [ as it is , well there goes the absurd :wink: ]
christina писал(а): What i love most at "12 wondering stories" is something Markes writes at the introduction of this book about death.Seven years ago while i was reading this book i lost a very special friend and i felt exactly as he said.He had dreamed the day of his funeral,all his friends gothered together,happy to see them and when the funeral ended and left he realised that "dying is never to be able to see again the people you love"
I read again that part you have mentioned and yes it is very beautifully said that it hurts.
But there is one more sentence I can recall right now “the only bad thing about death is that it lasts forever”
Doesn’t he just hit you right in your head?

Actually as u know death has very important part in Márquez’s work and that I can perfectly understand, as well as significance of solitude. Those are the things that people fear so much, and there’s almost unexplainable urge to enlighten those phenomenon. And also fight against them by keeping them close, trying to make them real maybe just in fantasy. I have to admit that Márquez`s solitude is so scary to me,, all sorts of solitude he refers to, as well as connection between death and solitude :sad:

Have you ever thought :”oh my god I wish I had written this book”, or “this is the book I could have easily written” because you feel it completely, your way of thinking is compatible with the flux of writers thoughts, you sense every word as if it had crossed your mind before you have read it….

Is there a book you wish it was you who had written it?
For me it is definitely Cien Años de Soledad !!!

And that doesn’t include the expected generalization-that is the book I like the most. No! I coudnt say something like that. But that certainly is the book that matches my inner principles , my approach to life.
And now u might be asking yourselves what on earth is she talking about. Well that duality as a kind of escapism is what I understand well and live. You know, while living completely normal life I use to switch off for some reasons for certain period of time and declare the week, month or year of heavy day-by-day rains :wink:, during the difficult situation I proclaim the disease of loosing memory … in my own Macondo
[at this point I am hoping you `re still with me and not considering me completely loca :mrgreen: ]

Márquez`s symbolism, and his skill to make reality hide behind the dream, and the dream cure the reality –that is what I love about him, that magic realism, that unbelievably truthful and painful essence of life covered by his delightful, unusual, sometimes supernatural stories. He is just magnificent.

I always thought fiction is the best medicine for 3 things:
too much imagination
too much pain
and insomnia :wink: :rolleyes:
Последний раз редактировалось jelena Пн 29 авг 2005, 02:15, всего редактировалось 2 раза.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

zoubou писал(а):
Jesus!!! Polina Leonovapoulou do you ever stop making jokes!!!??
Nope never :lol: :lol:

btw jelena honey after reading your analysis for Danya's photo with that cheesy brunette (10 min ago) I called my hairdresser and arranged an appointement to change the colour of my hair.

So fairwell my shiny redhair head, in 2 two days I'll be a cheesy brunette once again :wink:

hahahahahha :lol: :lol: :lol:
there was one girl from our forum joking: “ now we just have to change the color of our hair if necessary ,to cross our arms and wait!!! :ah: :lol: :D

I changed my hair color from JLo-meets-Beyonce to dark brown :ah: little darker than my natural, few days ago :lol:
No connection whatsoever with the recent “photograph “ issue :sleep: :ah: :blush: :lol: :D
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Honeys sorry for interrupting your magnificent comments on these books but I just have to say how amazed I am with the things you're saying. I'll be away from home for at least 1 year and I won't have a TV so that means that I need tons of books with me.

I would be grateful if you could suggest some books. I don't usually trust the official critiques of a book and I prefer the opinion of someone who has already read the book (xmmmm I think I've overused the word "book" :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Ok I've already marked down Markez. How about russian litterature ? I know nothing of it......... what should I start with ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

zoubou писал(а): How about russian litterature ? I know nothing of it......... what should I start with ?
Hihihi :ah: If I start on Russians you will beg me to stop I’m afraid :lol: :lol:
kidding :mrgreen: , love the Russian literature :rolleyes: I have read everything I ever laid my eyes on
:wink:
But I always keep Russian literature for dessert so , :rolleyes: just a little patience and I will recommend you tons of good books :wink:

Start with short stories by Chekhov, to warm up, to feel the atmosphere till u get deeper into that magnificent superb beauuuutiful world :wink:
[I put a link for Chekhov online stories in English somewhere,… I think in Art, Literature, Culture…..] at least don’t miss “Misery”- that one will tell u everything :rolleyes:

I’m gonna write more on this subject soon :wink:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

hello everybody !

i'm a kind of new here !

i have registrated a long time ago but had a hard time with loging in!
the important is that i am here with you now :)

1st of all I will have to sen d a big hello and kiss to my dear friend FOTINI !
She is probably one of the most INCREDIBLE people I have ever eet online and is in my Top 5 in general ! FOTINI YOU ROCK ! !

my name is Dunja and I'm 18 year old teen girl from zagreb, Croatia.
as you may know - BN was shown here in Croatia. It started early in January and finished in May I belive.

Anyway - the very 1st day i have set my eyes on Volodja aka Danya i knew that guy was amazing !

i won't talk about that naymore right now - I have recently lost all my BN clips due to some stupid adwer or spywer on my computer so i get very emotional when I talk about this ...

ther are many things I enjoy - such as : books - i love reading them in Buying them as well :D bookworm is the name I go with. ;)

i also enjoy good music. i presonally love classical music and please don't ask me how do I love the most - it's so painfuly when there is rainihg outside and i have time only to listen to ONE piano concerto due to my school work....

school - well i'm in my senior year in high school..... i don't wanna talk about that right now - maybe later .

i'm also a huge fan of TV shows and movise.
i watch : Ally McBeal - LOOOVED IT ! ! ! ikita - really brilliant show, The Practice and it's spin off - BOSTON LEGAL that i download every week thanks to DC++ and some really nice american fans that put it online :D

next to danya - my favorite actorrs are Robert Downey JR, JAMES SPADER - amazing taent - won 2 emmys in a row , Hugh Grant, Stuart Townsend,Kevin Spacey, Ewan McGragor, Alan Rickamn ...etc

i also love Nicolel Kidman, Kate Winslent, Audrey Hepburn, Vivien Leigh...

i also do not have a favorite movie - it all depends how i feel at the particular momant, however i do have top 60 movies that i love but they are not in some order.

i think it's pretty long for a 1st post - don't you think?

kisses

nuica

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

WELCOME DUNJA LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

JESUS AND LORD HEEEELP MEEEEEE !!!!!
1st of all I will have to sen d a big hello and kiss to my dear friend FOTINI !
She is probably one of the most INCREDIBLE people I have ever eet online and is in my Top 5 in general ! FOTINI YOU ROCK ! !
GIRLIE.... OH SHIT MAN.... I'M CRYING :cry: :cry: :cry: :) HECK... I'VE NO HANKIES HERE... :lol:

THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THESE INCREDIBLY SWEET WORDS... I NEARLY FELL OFF MY CHAIR 'CAUSE I HADN'T EXPECTED SOMETHING LIKE THIS :D THANKS A LOT FOR THIS :hugs: AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT I'M GLAD I GOT TO KNOW YOU THROUGH OUR BELOVED :wub: :wub: :wub: DANYA :wub: :wub: :wub: . DUNJA YOU'RE A WONDERFUL PERSON, TOO AND I ENJOY TALKING TO YOU !!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
chantal

Непрочитанное сообщение chantal »

hello everybody !

i know it has been a long time - but i'm here again and I wanted to tell you that from Monday on Croatian RTL will have Bednaya Nastay again !

isn't that brilliant???

i'm sooo happy ! ! !

more Danya !

love you all

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
rosalinda

Непрочитанное сообщение rosalinda »

wow! what a good idea! nice from you my sweeti

actually I'm new in this forum & this is my 1st reply

thinking that I am a member in this forum makes me happy

so , I will introduce myself to everyone from you gladely

the name is rosalinda , in the real the mean of my name is flower so I named myself rosalinda

I'm 21 years old , from 6 month graduated from HumanSoft Institute with excelent degree , and the major is web site design

My wishes when I was child is to study in USE college but I can't do that cause when I was 7 years my health wasn't good , and when i was in 17 my sickness start be taugh and hard on me that's makes me stay at home and study alone , not like other students

after hard work , I study at human soft to be a designer that my country be proud of me and be myself in my own work

I am from kuwait , It's my nationality and I proud been a kuwaiti

all my dreams know about designing my site & cards , I love learning everything in computers , programs , internet and of cours movies & Tv serial specialy bednaya nastya , it's my favourit and I hope to see it again

I want to tell you about how I found this site , it was from 2 days I was searching on the net here and there to find anything about bednaya nastya , but i didn't know this name , the name that I know is poor anastasia , every name I try every thing I choose cause this serial is one of the serial that's make you love to keep a copy from it in your collection I think every one here agree with me ,, right ??

when I see this site --- I said ---- Yeeeeeeeees this is what I want -----

I love the serial bednaya nastya , but daniil strahov is the best one after hime I love elena korikova

and the songs in that serial are awsome , the end song makes me cry even when I wasn't know the meaning , truely I didn't know the meaning till I see it in this site , that's makes me happy because I can tast the music even if i didn't know the meaning

NOTE : Sometimes there is some mistake in my written that's because I didn't use my english language with anyone that's make it weak :D

hope every one love me like I do

YOUR NEW Friend

Rosalinda

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

hey rosalinda
welcome to the fourm.. :)
you arabian right?
:D you can talk in arabic here in " For the arabian fans " in Multiple language forums
'am arabian too from joradn
enjoy ur time here
and welcome again
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HELLO ROSALINDA !!!

A VERY WARM WELCOME FROM ME, TOO!! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S GREAT TO HAVE ALL THE ARAB GIRLS HERE. I GREW UP IN GERMANY BUT BOTH MY PARENTS ARE GREEK AND HERE IN GREECE PEOPLE ALWAYS FEEL A SPECIAL CONNECTION TO THE ARAB WORLD. SO DEAR, HAVE A LOVELY TIME HERE, ENJOY IT AND WISH YOU LOTS OF FUN!! :D :P :wink:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Dzana

Непрочитанное сообщение Dzana »

Hello,
I'm from the capital in Czech Republic (Prague).
My motivation to registrate in this forum was another contact with Russian language. Although I am 27 yrs old I didn't have Russian at school. I studied English, German, Latin and Spanish... and right now I started with Russian. Both Spanish and Russian I study just on my own - mainly by listening to original music and video. This is the best way how to get used to new language spontaneously as much as possible.
I'm glad I've found a reason to start learning Russian. Of course, it's plenty of TV series of Amedia = real quality :lol:

Something about me - I finished Msc degree at University [my specialization was plant genetics, biology]. After that I changed place and I've been studying for PhD in toxicology. I'am already an assistant at our school.

I had lots of hobbies but there's not enough time for them [music, singing, hand working, reading, painting, decoupage...]. I'm married and without children yet.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
rosalinda

sweetelena2005 писал(а):hey rosalinda
welcome to the fourm.. :)
you arabian right?
:D you can talk in arabic here in " For the arabian fans " in Multiple language forums
'am arabian too from joradn
enjoy ur time here
and welcome again
hellow sweetelena , I'm very happy to see your reply

yes am arabian , kuwaiti girl :wink:

woooow you say we can talk arabic

that's good for me

I will go to see it know

one more thing , i wan't all of you to know that

from months , I LOST the address , and try to find it but it's not easy like the 1st time

but know I'm happy cause I found it again

with love to all of you

yours

Rosalinda

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
rosalinda

oreok писал(а):HELLO ROSALINDA !!!

A VERY WARM WELCOME FROM ME, TOO!! I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT IT'S GREAT TO HAVE ALL THE ARAB GIRLS HERE. I GREW UP IN GERMANY BUT BOTH MY PARENTS ARE GREEK AND HERE IN GREECE PEOPLE ALWAYS FEEL A SPECIAL CONNECTION TO THE ARAB WORLD. SO DEAR, HAVE A LOVELY TIME HERE, ENJOY IT AND WISH YOU LOTS OF FUN!! :D :P :wink:

I'm really happy to hear that from you my friend

to tell you the truth , I was afraid from this forum to refuse me cause I 'm a kuwaiti , to be sure with you alot of arabic forums makes some problems with for this reason , til I felt that there is no place for me , but I realy glad from this warm welcome from all of you

I want to be with all of you , talking , helping each other and makes friends between us

hop that all the members like me

yours

Rosalinda

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить