HI. COME IN

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Ok I guess it's my turn now right ? So there you go......... :D

Everyone calls me Polina (from the very first moment I was born ) but my actual name is Polyxeni. It's an ancient geerk name. It was the name of Paris (you know the guy that stole fair Helen from her husband Menelaos and the Trojan war started ) younger sister and means a person that is very hospitable :D :D . To be honest yeap I like having friends visiting :wink:

I'm almost 23 (at least I'm gonna be on January 17) and I've studied "French language and litterature" in Thessaloniki (my absolutely favorite city in Greece cos I spend 4 wonderful years there) 8) 8)
Now I' going to France (my second favourite country besides Greece) to study "Translation". I also speak italian and this September I'm gonna take russian language courses :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Music : I adore everything that has rythme and makes me dance all the time. Everything that has to do with latin music (Shakira etc), pop music, classic rock and lots of greek music

Books : I read eveything that falls in my hands. I'm a bookworm although I have to admit that lately I don't have the time I want to dedicate to my reading. My all time favourite book it's by the greek author "Karakasis" and it's called "Athina". I'd like to translated it in english some time so that all of you could have the chance to read this amazing piece of art

My deepest wish : To travel (litteraly ) all around the world. When I say everywhere I mean EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We live in a beautiful planet and I want to see most of it. I would also like to be able to understand all the languages of the world. In general I like communicating with people and making new friends. I strongly believe that every day you have the chance to learn something new and exciting.

DANYA : I must admit that the first that hit me with Danya was his smashing looks BUT what amazed me and made me his "sworn fan" was his interviews and the fact that although he has thousands of fans and big ssuccess he remains modest, down to earth and sweet. He is too good to be true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. AND of course his huge talent........I don't refer just to "Bednaya Nastia" but to all of his works that I had the chance to see thanks to the videos that our dearests Poisy, Misty and Danya's other devoted fans uploaded in the Internet. He is a quality actor with many potentials and he can play EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actors with half of Danya's talent are making a career just because they happened to live in the USA :roll: :roll: I'm really looking forward to see him live in atheatrical play. I bet it's a lifetime experience. :tongue:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

geerk name
e hmmm I what I meant to say is a "greek name" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
SARAH

Непрочитанное сообщение SARAH »

hi
my name is sarah
age 21 am studing languges (now i can speak turkesh and arabic and soon ill speak italain and france)!! :)
:wink: :wink:

intrsting in: music , dance,books(crime book an drama story)languges!!
my fav music: is latin and arabin muzic 8) (like thlia )
i am fan of danya i like him but not crazy !!!! :D
my birthday 7/2
"DONT TRY TO FIX ME AM NOT BROKEN"

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Oh dear dear :unsure: :rolleyes:
I`m little late here but…
here I am

On March 26th , the day I was born, Daniil Strahov was 24 days old baby ! And I bet the beautiful one. :wink:
My name you all know, it is the same as my nickname here. Jelena is Serbian variation of the name also known as Helen, Helena, Yelena, Elena, Ellen. .etc, And the Helen of Troy is to blame for everything of course- what I want to say is this name of mine has the Greek origin.

I am architect.
I am art history connoisseur and lover.

And some more of my vices….
Literature
Film
Dance
Music

Literature has been my most devoted companion from my early childhood days. Let’s say I spent half of it among the books. Most of all I enjoy classics, but I read contemporary literature as well.
Maybe my four personal bibles might tell you something more about myself.
1] Sobre Héroes y Tumbas [On Heroes and Tombs] –written by Ernesto Sábato, Argentinean whom I adore, both as a writer and person, man who has changed my inner perspectives, who really made me wonder, … forced me to my deepest soul quest….:wub:
2] Der Zauerberg [ The Magic Mountain]- written by Thomas Mann, magic novel, deep, comprehensive, touching….beautiful
3] Cien Años de Soledad [ One Hundred Years of Solitude]-written by Gabriel García Márquez ,wonderful story on history, tradition, passion, fantasy…the life itself
4] Complete work of Fyodor Mikhailovich Dostoevsky , I can’t point out specific novel of his, because his complete work is my true bible :wub:

Film- special love of mine. I love both classic and contemporary cinema.
My favourite classic are Frank Capra`s “It`s a Wonderful Life” and “Arsenic and Old Lace”,. and definitely all Hitchcock’s movies.
I adore old Hollywood actresses Bette Davis, Greta Garbo, and Ava Gardner and all films they made.

I admire Fellini, Tarkovsky, Bertoluchi, De Oliveira, Kusturica, Mikhalkov, David Lynch, Jim Jarmusch

And these directors I like the most
Pedro Almodóvar
Wim Wenders
Paul Thomas Anderson

Almodóvar
has a special place in my life, his always-on-the-edge esthetic, his unbelievably obscure but touching stories, his intelligence, absurdity and sense of humor always move me, I just love everything he made, his films are my true obsession :wub:
Wim Wenders` films=exquisite photography combined with breathtaking music, always make you wanna live that life of yours, and enjoy it, `cause beauty is all around you
Paul Thomas Anderson, strange and sincere, deep, crushes your emotions

Music&Dance together, it is an ecstasy, bliss, pure freedom.

As an Aries :wink: I like to use my body a lot, to move, be in motion, and for me rhythm is essential.
So I may say I listen to various music genres but basically I recognize two types of music
First type: music for my body ,motion, energy, dancing, and by it I mean all variations of brazilian sound, afro-cuban, funky, black rhythms everything that moves me.
Second type: music for my soul, usually touching, emotional, calm, or very passionate or extremely painful, much soul, blues, jazz and all jazzy variations, portuguese fado, tango, gipsy music from all parts of the world, and of course classical music- Chopin, List, Rachmaninov

I`ve never been fan of just one band or one singer, even one genre of music. Music is beauty, an it would be a pity to limit yourself and not to search it everywhere, so the music for my ears comes from different genres, singers, bands, composers, different parts of the world…
The only genre I remember as one of my favorites was trip-hop music, Portishead, Tricky and Massive Attack. There was no other bend I remember liking as band, although I listened to many , because of some good albums or songs. But Portishead in the first place was my true love- both their music, and lyrics, so dreamy, obscure, and unearthly voice of Beth Gibbons,… it gives me chill every time I even mention it.
It was some time ago, and now, I have so many favorite musicians, bands, djs, I adooore powerful voices, sounds, rhythms, … that it wouldn’t be so smart to even start…

Dreams-many, and always, some old some new, I am a dreamer by nature. My Ascendant is in Pisces as the most of the planets, so, I have the problem when It comes to standing with my feet on the ground, but not when it comes to dreams :wink:
I guess traveling and seeing new countries, cities, cultures, is everyone’s universal dream.
I have traveled here and there, but I haven’t seen my most desirable destinations yet – and those are ABC [Argentina, Brazil, Cuba] ... :wub:

I respect tradition, as a part of culture, history, but I’m not traditionalist, or conservative, but rather liberal in all aspects of life.
I live in the present and it is the only time I acknowledge. I’m of those who do not look in the past, think what did they do right, or wrong, I believe everything we need from past is already in this present moment, so why look back. There’s the same thinking about future, I mean when I think of my life, I don’t worry what is gonna happen in 10 years. I live now, and my future is every new morning. The only past and future I recognize is ancient history, and science-fiction future, and I rather like them.
Basically, there’s at least a thousand more things that I take interest in, languages, sports, design, art, mysteries, ancient civilizations, ..but this should be enough. ….:wink:

Daniil Strahov is the most powerful combination of physical beauty and intelligence I have ever seen. He changed my perception. He destroyed me completely. :wub: :wub: :blush:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MARY-666-

Непрочитанное сообщение MARY-666- »

THANX FOR ALL OF U UR ALL NICE PEOPLE :D :D :D :D
Je suis malade c'est зa je suis malade
Tu m'as privй de tous mes chants
Tu m'as vidй de tous mes mots
Et j'ai le cњur complиtement malade
Cernй de barricades t'entends je suis malade

DALIDA

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

Dear Jelena i am very impressed with you.Rarely in my life had i met persons with interests so similar to mines.I could write for hours about my favourite books.music and films.Since you mentioned Gabriel Garcia Marces who is my beloved writer i would recomended you to read the following:
"love in the years of cholera" just magnificent
"Twelve wondering stories"
"Living to tell the tale"(life)" (his biography)
"Crhonicle of a death foretold"
"The patriarch's autumn"
"The general in his labyrinth"
"Blue dog's teeth"
"The story of innocent Eredira"
"Of love and others demons"
"All the sorrow prostitutes of my life" (his last one)
"No one writes to the colonel"
and many others which unfortunately i don't recall the titles
When it comes to movies I could mention thousands...Ever since i remember myself i was watching movies at the cinema and less at tv.
"That's a wonderful life" oh... is one of my favourites.There hasn't been any Christmas time without watching it.
Next time i 'll write you more about other writers,directors and movies.
By the way even our proffessions share similarities.I am a mathematician
Many kisses and if you ever happen to come to Greece me and my family will be very glad to accomadate you.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
nicspyros1

Непрочитанное сообщение nicspyros1 »

My username is "nicspyros1" and my real one is Christina.I don't know why my username didn't appear at the message sinceiam a member.
Do you remember me? We have communicated at the past. I am the twins -Nicolas and Spyros-mother

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Of course I remember :ah: , you have two boys and a husband who respects your admiration for Danya :wink:
Thank you dear Christina, for the lovely words. I am delighted we happen to share some interests, because I completely agree with you- nowadays it is really rare to find someone who shares your interests and passions, especially if they are little bit peculiar and not so common, universal.

It is not unusual that people share interests, they can learn to share interests, they can definitely grow to like the same things, but there isn’t anything more fascinating for me then to meet someone, complete stranger maybe, but person who already has the identical passion for something :ah:
It is as if you have just found little bit of yourself, dislocated long time ago, :wink: :ah: and desired understanding that is always so precious to all of us. It is like a long expected confirmation of “you-are-not–alone” type. :wink:

I just love Márquez`s universe. And I thank you for all those recommended books, for I haven’t read them all yet.
The last one I read was Doce Cuentos Peregrinos ="Twelve wondering stories"
and I believe it has the same strength to pull you in its world, dreamy, warm, odd, but sincere, …. Márquez`s parallel worlds, reality and the dream in the same place at the same time …:wub:

Kisses for you , and your lovely family, and I am looking forward to read more from you.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
nicspyros1

Непрочитанное сообщение nicspyros1 »

What i love most at "12 wondering stories" is something Markes writes at the introduction of this book about death.Seven years ago while i was reading this book i lost a very special friend and i felt exactly as he said.He had dreamed the day of his funeral,all his friends gothered together,happy to see them and when the funeral ended and left he realised that "dying is never to be able to see again the people you love"
In general what i really admire is his magnificent way to pass from reality to imagination and vice versa.
When it comes to Dostoevsky i have read almost all his books but my favourites are :" Crime and Punishment"-just imagine our sweet Danya playing "Rascalnicof"...- and ."white nights".Though my beloved Russian writer is Chechov...I 've spent nights crying with "Three sisters".
The twins are yelling.I have to leave you now.Have a good night and see you soon.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

nicspyros1 писал(а): and ."white nights".Though my beloved Russian writer is Chechov...I 've spent nights crying with "Three sisters".
The twins are yelling.I have to leave you now.Have a good night and see you soon.

Oh my god!!!!!!! :ah: :ah: :ah: :ah:
I don’t have the right words to explain to you how did you make me feel just now.
Never ever, ever ,in my life I met someone who read White nights, and that one was my first love :wub: it was the very first piece of Dostoyevsky I have read and it has definitely special place in my heart and mind

On others , and everything else ... later this week, I really don’t have time right now, time for appropriate post I mean, because this is rather inspiring :ah:
Meanwhile, if you have time,check these topics - Danya’s previous work and Culture,Art,Literature… I think I have written something in relation to Chekhov there :wink:, ... I adore him too, :wub:

kisses
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Jelena and Nicspyros1, :D

this is really an interesting conversation :wink: :!: ... let me add a little :) on two of the books mentioned here.

Jelena love,

you really read “Der Zauberberg” (The Magic Mountain”) by Thomas Mann ? Isn’t it a fascinating and most beautiful masterpiece? By the way, did you read the German original or the English / Serbian translation? The German original is magnificent !!! Mann uses this language in such an impressive perfection revealing the beauty and richness of the German language in an elaborated, sophisticated, highly accurate and eloquent way. Such precision and simultaneously as a reader you find an enjoyable, flowing lightness in his expression.

The terribly intellectual, philosophical dialogues of Settembrini and Naphta as well as Mann’s own philosophising are rather difficult and complex but his plot and characters as such really take you to a very weird, surreal, comic, ridiculous world evolving around itself and doomed to decay and death. If there’s a book capturing the decline and self-destruction of pre-World War I system and society then it’s definitely this novel !!!

“Chronicle of a Death foretold” is a lovely recommendation. It’s amazing !! When I started reading it I couldn’t stop and so in 4-5 hours I finished it.

What can I say? Though the novel is only 144 pages long Garcia Marquez manages to create an extremely, dense, intense, realistic, vivid atmosphere and a picture of a seemingly isolated, insignificant little place cursed with the humidity and heat of its tropical climate and ruled by the values of staunch Catholicism and patriarchy, conservatism, racism and sexist suppression culminating in a barbaric outburst of murder of an innocent man.

The book shows brilliantly all evils of a repressive small community like envy, fear, indifference, disbelief, passivity, vindictiveness, brutality, hopelessness and then there are tiny but striking glimpses of courage, resistance, humanity and common sense.

A puzzling aspect is the presentation of sexuality. Depending on the context, Marquez’ language can be repulsively coarse, rough and vulgar and on the other hand he indulges in a highly stimulating, beautiful, blooming, soft and sensual eroticism full of love, tenderness, passion, lust and desire.

I love this little book a lot and it’s a very good one to start with if you’re not familiar with Marquez’ work.
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Isa

Непрочитанное сообщение Isa »

Hello everyone!
I found this forum a while ago and finally decided to write something. Being a big fan of Danya, I believe it is fair that you all know how large is the group of Danya's international fans.
My names is Isabel and I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (amazingly beautiful city, by the way). My dad is from Switzerland and my mum is originally from Argentina but has lived in the Netherlands for many years.
We came to Russia four years ago when my dad applied for a positin in his company's Moscow office. Someone else got that positin and my dad ended up in Saint-Petersburg office. While slightly dissapointed at first, never ever regretted it later. So here we are , the five of us (I also have a younger sister and brother) have been living here for already four years.

I watched Bednaya Nastya twice(the first time I remember I couldn't understand all the conversations, so I used to record the episodes, re-watching them several times before finally getting the full idea.
I absolutely fell in love with Vladimir Korf and started talking about him at school and then all the other girls began watching. Only in my class we have girls from Germany, France and Italy who all now have an obsession (in a good way) with this incredible actor and the most handsome Russian man. But surprise, surprise even the Russian girls in my class did not watch BN before I "introduced them" to it. In BN I really wanted Vladimir to stay with Natasha ( I really like this actress) but I was definately in the minority there.
I have also watched Vsegda Govori Vsegda and Zvezdochet with Daniil. Danya is so adorable there, although the ending of Zvezdochet is extremely sad, it is really worth seeing in my opinion. And by the way for all of you who are not Russian speakers and who are keen to see Zvezdochet, this film has english subtitles. I know it because we have it on DVD.
Ok see you all later.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Isa wrote :
Hello everyone!
I found this forum a while ago and finally decided to write something. Being a big fan of Danya, I believe it is fair that you all know how large is the group of Danya's international fans.
Welcome on board dear and enjoy yourself with us :wink:
My dad is from Switzerland and my mum is originally from Argentina but has lived in the Netherlands for many years.
We came to Russia four years ago
Isa dear you are the absolute «international» fan. You are 3 in 1 like a shampoo with conditioner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I absolutely fell in love with Vladimir Korf
Like everyone else in here (well maybe exept Stimpy :lol: )

And by the way for all of you who are not Russian speakers and who are keen to see Zvezdochet, this film has english subtitles. I know it because we have it on DVD.
Wohoo :shock: :shock: :shock: :o I'm interested. Where did you got it from ? The Internet ?
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HELLO ISA LOVE !!!!

OOOHH WELCOME HERE !!!! I'M SOOO PLEASED AND GLAD YOU DECIDED TO JOIN US IN OUR CONVERSATIONS !!!! ENJOY IT, HAVE LOTS OF FUN AND SHARE ANYTHING YOU LIKE WITH US !!!!

I LOVE YOUR BIOGRAPHY AND THE INTERNATIONAL FLAVOUR AND COLOUR IN YOUR LIFE AND IT JUST MATCHES PERFECTLY WITH THE COLOURFUL CHARACTER OF THIS FORUM. :wink: :P

ZOUBOU WROTE:
Isa dear you are the absolute «international» fan. You are 3 in 1 like a shampoo with conditioner
HA HA HA !!!! YEEES, I COULDN'T AGREE MORE. PERFECT COMPARISON :wink: 8)
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
sweetelena2005
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение sweetelena2005 »

HI ISA.
WELCOM HERE :D :D :lol:
I HOPE U HAVE AGOOD TIME HERE WITH US,
Isa dear you are the absolute «international» fan. You are 3 in 1 like a shampoo with conditioner
HAHAHAH NICE ONE :lol: :lol:
Have the courage to live. Anyone can die!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить