The houses in bednaya nastya

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

iris

Непрочитанное сообщение iris »

Lina писал(а):
iris писал(а):
Lina писал(а):when I was little I very much wanted to study french too :D to play the piano is wonderful, but I'm not very good with the music :roll: I miss every kind of sence about rythmus :lol: I haven't heard this song of Evanescence, but I'll definitely hear it now :wink: and you have right- there still is a lot of time for everything :wink: :)
well I'm good in music but so bad in drawing ! and I just want to ask you do you know id Daniil has children? I dont think so but I read somewhere that he does .
no, he hasn't :( it's a pity :cry: but we all hope that very soon he will have one :D such a hadsome man and without a child- it's a crime :lol: (I, personally, hope that he has a boy :D and to look like him :P )
I hope that too little danya thats beautiful :D and actually I was imagining a little girl that looks like him , its complicated so please dont do that because things will turn ugly . :roll:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

Непрочитанное сообщение Lina »

sorry for not answering you so long- my PC was broken :cry:
and actually I was imagining a little girl that looks like him , its complicated so please dont do that because things will turn ugly .
why? :) I'm not sure, I've quite undrstood :? but actually I think that the fathers love more their daughers (personal experience :lol: ) and the daughters look more like their fathers, and the sons- like their mothers :) but when I say that it would be great if he has a boy I just think of our future daughters :lol: such a beaty won't have to be lost :lol: :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

Its ok computers do that all the time , :evil: and what I meant about daniil's daughter is that I tried in my mind to imagine daniil's eyes and face on a little girl but things didnt work out ! :wacko: and yes I agree with you because I told you that I'm the only girl in my family thats why I'm my daddy's little girl :wub: , but I;ve never noticed that boys look like their mothers and girls look like their fathers before ! :unsure:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Lina

Непрочитанное сообщение Lina »

Its ok computers do that all the time
especially when my brother is around :lol:
I tried in my mind to imagine daniil's eyes and face on a little girl but things didnt work out
you're reading my thoughts :wink:
but I;ve never noticed that boys look like their mothers and girls look like their fathers before !
well in my family me and my brother both look like our father, but it's a very popular opinion that the girls look like their fathers and the boys-like their mothers :) well this with the future child of Daniil and Masha are still only gossips, but I hope very much that it's true :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
iris

(especially when my brother is around :lol: )!

That happens to me too its always my brothers fault when the computer is damaged ! :roll:
well, in my family my eldest brother looks like my father but my other brother and I look different we took somethings from our mother but perhaps nothing from our father! :D
and I also hope that its true about daniil. :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить