BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

btw, Elena has recently divorced from her husband, and paparazzi are thrilled to catch her at Kinotaurus here and there with men, one after another heh heh;))
and the latest break-through news was Elena lying topless on the beach;)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Elena has recently divorced
What???? Why ???
For crying out loud!!!!! What on earth it's happening to them? First Krasilov then Korikova.......maybe the success of BN took their minds what can I say......

You see, that' s why I appreciate Danya not only as an actor but as a person too (though I've never met him) cause he remains down to earth and he focus on his work and the people he loves. He wasn't influenced (at least not that much) from the success of BN worldwide and he kept on searching ways to ameliorate his acting. I think tha he said in an interview that he is still searching and that he has a long way ahead of him in order to feel complete. Besides I believe that if you think even for a moment that you've accomplished everything and you're perfect then you're "dead" cause you have nothing else to expect and work for.
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Hi guys!

plz dont shoot me right of the bat, but honestly I thought she was too good for her husband :roll: I mean she is young, beautiful and can do much better :? but then again I dont know the reasoning behind the divorce :!: as far as krasilov I had no idea that he got divorced after BN, then again honestly he looked like he had great chemistry with this girl who played rada u know the gipsy girl, I dont know but I thought maybe that had something to do with it? or no?u know like the brad pit angelina jolie romance kinda thing :roll: as far as Daniil goes uhmm well, he seems to be one of a kind!! I have never seen any actor or person for that matter as dedicated as he is to his family " wife" he seems to speak of her endlessly and without tiring :evil: lucky woman :evil: and although they have been together for so long and since they were so young!!! their love seems to be intact 8) good for them and bad for us argggg :x lol just kidding
but ya danya lubssss his wify and thats something normal people are striving to achieve " stability" let alone artists :roll: :!:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

I dont really know what lies behind Lena's divorse... as a matter of fact, she's been living separately from her husband for a year... since the times BN was still on... I mean, thats the reason so many rumors concerning her and Danya emerged.... But honestly I dont believe there was any affair between them simply because they had absolutely no time for any... ermm.. B-side projects, you know...
All the girls who were lucky enough to witness the footage of BN claim the schedule was THAT tense the actors couldnt even get a chance to have just a little sleep, let alone affairs of any kind...

And besides Danya seems to be perfectly happy as well, even though this is rather dissaponting news for all of us girls:)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

I_Adore_U писал(а):
I have never seen any actor or person for that matter as dedicated as he is to his family " wife" he seems to speak of her endlessly
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Ok,ok ok blissful happiness! I can respect that

…he loved her, we loved him, she loved us :?
and we all lived happily ever after :mrgreen:

but if I see one more interview containing the “sofa resting/cuddling with the wife” part I will die slowly and painfully :cry:

*that`s me again…on endless copy/paste/kill the journalist/ issue (nothing against journalists, I swear, it was just poetic expression :rolleyes: )
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

but if I see one more interview containing the “sofa resting/cuddling with the wife” part I will die slowly and painfully
God I love your descriptions and the way you express your feelings.
It's like you're reading my mind... :lol: Myself couldn't have said it better I swear!!!!!!!!!!
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

zoubou писал(а): It's like you're reading my mind... :lol:
:twisted: but I am,dear!!!!

I didn’t have other choice! since you have put that avatar, dear, that distracts my attention, I cannot concentrate on your posts. I can’t read what’s been written so…

couldn’t you put one with profile or at least semi profile, :rolleyes:
no,no,no you had to put this one screaming: come to papa :lol: :lol:
couldn’t you hold up poisy`s as example , hers says: stay away, shut up and read the post!(ok, ok wild is not aggressive ) :wink:
and, I_adore, smarty, she has none, that’s why I always read her posts fully concentrated :lol:

and, one more thing :rolleyes: could you please restrain your minds a little bit, I can’t sleep after I have insight into them :oops: :ah: :ah: not that they’re not inspiring, exciting, on contrary, :ah: but …u know… :rolleyes:
thank you for understanding :cool: :lol: :lol:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
alex

Непрочитанное сообщение alex »

That goes for me to........ :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

no,no,no you had to put this one screaming: come to papa
jelena honey it's not my fault that Danya is gorgeous in every single picture I've seen (well maybe not that musch in those where he has long hair but anyway...... :roll: ).

Blame it on mother nature that made him so cute and so divinely handsome that's impossible to take an ugly picture from him
:wub:
could you please restrain your minds a little bit, I can’t sleep after I have insight into them
Oupsss...sorry can't help it. I have no control over it :lol: :lol: :lol:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Now gilrs just let us picture him NOW, without this beard or something, with the perfect haircut he's got now...
Lost your sleep for good? Told you!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

Is it true that krasilov separated with natali? If it's true please can u give me some links about it? :roll:
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

megis писал(а):Is it true that krasilov separated with natali?
who's Natali anyway?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

isn't that the name of his wife...Наталья Анохина
do you know why they divorced? :roll:
i can't find any article :(
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

ah right..
yup, they did divorced... and rumors had it Krasilov married his girlfriend on June 12, 2005. His girlfriend (or should we call her Mrs. Krasilova?) is an actress.

Btw... It seems Elena nd her husband are quite together;) and their divirce was nothing more but rumors.. They're spending time in the USA this very moment;) isnt it great?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить