European girls - if you see Ruslana show...

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

CONGRATS TO GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!! from Kiev!!!!!!

Girls, I'm really happy for you, because I do remember myself a year ago, jumping all around for happiness!!!

heh heh you know what? I loved my staying in Greece last time, probably I should consider going there in a year;))

Your Helena is a really beautiful and talented girl, been watching her press-conference after the show (ooooooohhch, too bad we couldnt make it to afterparty, because there were no tickets available :sad: ) and she made a really good impression for me;)

And here's the congratulation to you from us - we took this picture last night on our way to Maidan Nezalezhnosty;)))

Изображение

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

Hi girls from Greece!

Congratulation for winning Eurovision. I really enjoyed the greek song and the whole festival. I could see the semi final in Sport Palace it was amazing but sometimes for me a little bit too loud. Unfortunately I couldn't get ticket for the final but I was front of the tv watching the show all night. :shock:

a girl from Hungary living in Kiev now :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

20 MAY 2006 SEE YOU ALL IN ATHENS

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Thank you girls for your good words. I'm happy you liked our song :D

Joy is spreading all over Greece and everybody is celebrating. We're preparing a party for the greek delegation that arrives tomorrow. We're all excited and looking forward in welcoming you on 20 May 2006 here in Athens.

Poisy dear great picture!!! Soooooooo jealous I wasn't there to celebrate with you but I hope that next year you'll be here (all of you) to celebrate with us (please convince Danya to come along :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: )

You know girls if you decide to come in Greece next year for the ESC we can organise a european "Danya's fans Convention" . Wouldn't that be great ? :ah: :ah:

btw wasn't the singer from Sweden halonara (extremely beatiful) ?

let me explain the word "halonara".
It's a word that we use with my friends when we want to say that someone is beatiful. And that word has levels :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll make it clear for you :
"haloni" = beatiful
"halonara" = extremely beatiful
"karahalono" = when his beaty just takes your breath away (that's Danya's case :tongue: )
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
OREOK

Непрочитанное сообщение OREOK »

YEEEEEEEEES COME TO GREECE NEXT YEAR !!!!! :laugh:

AND YES, AS ZOUBOU SAID, LET'S MAKE AN INTERNATIONAL DANYA CONVENTION THERE :ah: . OH MY GOD IT'S GOING TO BE FANTASTIC AND A DREAM COME TRUE !!!! :rolleyes:

LET ME ASK OR COMMENT ON SOME THINGS CONCERNING THIS YEAR'S EUROVISION IN KIEV WHICH I WAS NOT ABLE TO EXPRESS YESTERDAY 'CAUSE I WAS IN A USELESS STATE (HA HA) :P .

I REALLY LOVED THOSE DRESSES OF THE PRESENTER :rolleyes: (I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT REMEMBERING HER FIRST NAME :oops: ). THIS GORGEOUS GREEN DRESS ON THE SEMI-FINAL EVENING AND ALSO THE TWO DRESSES YESTERDAY WERE VERY STYLISH AND CHIQUE. SHE LOOKED LOVELY IN THEM ESPECIALLY WITH THIS BEAUTIFUL SHINING BLACK HAIR. STUNNING GIRLS I MUST ADMIT !! DO YOU KNOW IF THE DESIGNERS OF THE DRESSES ARE UKRANIANS?

PAVLO'S LEVEL OF ENGLISH IS EXCELLENT :wink: AND YOU CAN HARDLY HEAR ANY EASTERN EUROPEAN ACCENT. I THINK I HEARD AN AMERICAN ACCENT :mrgreen: . DID HE PERHAPS WORK FOR A WHILE IN THE STATES? HE'S PERFECT AND A BRILLIANT, RELAXED, FUNNY AND SELF-CONFIDENT PRESENTER. YOU'RER LUCKY TO HAVE HIM IN YOUR COUNTRY.

I WAS SOOOOOOOOO PLEASED TO SEE THE KLITSCHKO BROTHERS. :ah: :blush: ESPECIALLY VLADIMIR :roll: :oops: :wink: (HA HA WHAT A COINCIDENCE... ANOTHER VLADIMIR :D ). HE'S A REAL CUTE BABE !!! I DON'T KNOW IF THE OTHER GREEK GIRLS KNOW THEM BUT I KNOW THEM BECAUSE THEY'RE HUGELY POPULAR IN GERMANY WHERE I WAS BORN AND GREW UP AND THERE'S HARDLY ANY GERMAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW AND LIKE THE KLITSCHKOS. LOVELY, POLITE, SMART AND KIND GUYS AND ALWAYS FUN TO BE WITH. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THEM AGAIN AFTER SUCH A LONG TIME.

OOOOHH I LOVED IT WHEN VICTOR JUSCHTSCHENKO (THE UKRANIAN PRESIDENT) KISSED ELENA'S HAND. OH THAT WAS SO SWEET, CHARMING AND GENTLEMAN BEHAVIOUR. I DID NOT KNOW THAT HE CAN BE LIKE THIS. I CANNOT JUDGE HIS ABILITIES AND QUALITIES AS A POLITICIAN (AND I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO) BUT HE ALWAYS MAKES A VERY SINCERE, CALM, GENTLE AND HUMANLY WARM, AFFECTIONATE IMPRESSION AND I LIKE THIS. PERSONALLY, I THOUGHT IT WAS A VERY SPECIAL HONOUR FOR ELENA TO BE GIVEN THIS LOVELY, SYMBOLIC SPECIAL AWARD FROM THE PRESIDENT. VERY TOUCHING MOMENT....

I'VE GOT ONE PROBLEM: DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW ON EARTH ATHENS IS SUPPOSED TO TOP KIEV'S MAGNIFICENT SHOW? :? :o GIRLS, THIS IS A HUGE CHALLENGE AND PRETTY DIFFICULT.... LET'S HOPE GREECE WILL BE A MEMORABLE EVENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE ESC. KIEV, YOU DEFINITELY SET A HIGH STANDARD.... :D :) :roll:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Re: 20 MAY 2006 SEE YOU ALL IN ATHENS

zoubou писал(а): You know girls if you decide to come in Greece next year for the ESC we can organise a european "Danya's fans Convention" . Wouldn't that be great ? :ah: :ah:
What a nice idea;)))) I did love my staying in Athens, not to mention I adore your climate - thats my favourite one - hot, hot, and hot;))))))
I'll think it over :)
"karahalono" = when his beaty just takes your breath away (that's Danya's case :tongue: )
true, true!!! That's exactly Danya's case heh heh
OREOK писал(а): I REALLY LOVED THOSE DRESSES OF THE PRESENTER :rolleyes: DO YOU KNOW IF THE DESIGNERS OF THE DRESSES ARE UKRANIANS?
I also liked all the dresses, yup, all the designers are Ukrainians. Maria (thats the hostess' name) said her first thought was to buy something from Valentino, but then she decided to address Ukrainian designers she's been working for a long while with, and I have to admit that was a good choice :D
My favourite dress was that green one:)))
Btw, she was in charge for dresses both for herself and Pavlo;))
PAVLO'S LEVEL OF ENGLISH IS EXCELLENT :wink: AND YOU CAN HARDLY HEAR ANY EASTERN EUROPEAN ACCENT. I THINK I HEARD AN AMERICAN ACCENT :mrgreen: . DID HE PERHAPS WORK FOR A WHILE IN THE STATES?
He's got the diploma of a professional interpreter, thats where his English comes from. And he's got his own project of English courses, this study programme is rather popular here.

Btw, he's actually a dj on the radio, but he often hosts many gigs or awards;)

He's made up the script for this show (ESC 2005), btw;)) from the very first to the very last word;))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Poisy,

thank you so much for all the interesting info !!!!! i appreciate it a lot love. thanks again.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

And btw!!!!!!!!
Today I'd love to say -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSLANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May you be that gorgeous and cheerful and joyfull and sincere as you are!!! May love and happiness be always with you!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Well I can’t say that I am familiar with her work except the Eurovision song, but I have heard that she became UNICEF ambassador and I really have great appreciation for people who are famous but know how to share and give away their money to those in need!!!! so I say may she be that generous and human,always! And may she set an example for many others!
...so she is gemini? :roll: he he I would swear she is any sign ruled by fire! :D :D
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

jelena писал(а): ...so she is gemini? :roll: he he I would swear she is any sign ruled by fire! :D :D
Gemini are ruled by air, dear;) myself is a gemini and i'm pretty sure who I am heh heh;)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Heh,he I now you are gemini :wink: , and I now the day we are going to say happy birthday to you P is pretty soon! :wink: :wink:
I just thought, oh my, she is dancing, jumping ,… so much energy on stage…it must be fire, or :roll:…burnt air :)
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить