European girls - if you see Ruslana show...

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Гость

European girls - if you see Ruslana show...

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

Girls from Europe, I really need your help. Today, I've been to Ruslana show, and oh my god I want it taped!! Our local tv channels spoiled everything with these damned commercial breaks. However, I know lots of European channels bought the show and will play it soon. I'm dying to have it taped (these bits they've shown us locally hear are definitely not enough for me)
Please, if you get a chnace to see it and tape it - do so!
I'll tape you lots of video stuff feat. Danya, I do promise!!!

:wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Oh it was me - Poisy, just forgot to log out as Admin;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Honey do you know if Greece bought it ? Cause if it did then I can tape it for you....
Speaking about Eurovision, you must be excited that this year contest is in Kiev!!!!! Oh please describe us the feeling of being there. I'm watching on TV all the reportage from Kiev an I'm sooooooo jealous .
btw did you listen to the greek song "My number One" ? What did you think of it ? You know it's a big hit in Greece.
Everywhere you go you hear "You are the one, you're my number one, the only treasure I'll ever have......." :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

The Greeks bought the show, I know it for sure.. Please please tape it if you spot it somewhere!!

Oh yes, I like the Greek song, actually, 5 or 6 ESC participants opened for Ruslana yesterday, including your girl;) I like it, honestly - a really nice song, I could make some caps of her performance if you want, because my mom's been recording the show for me...
And I also have the performance of Croatian and Macedonian guys recorded if our Balkans girls are interested;)

Too bad the TV spoiled Ruslana's performance with the commercial breaks..

The Eurovision mood is just reat, I mean Eurovision is everywhere here, everything is devoted to the ESC;)))

Today the first gig will start at 3 pm, I suppose. Myself and friends of mine are going for the Friday's evening show - the preview of the final.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

I have seen part of Ruslana`s show yesterday evening. There was a live broadcast on our national TV. So if only you have told us earlier.!
I’ll pay attention maybe they repeat it. And I saw performance of Greek girl. She is lovely. You know zoubou she’s been in Belgrade recently. She’s been here as a guest of our last year’s Eurovision competitor. And everybody thought she was nice, really nice.

p.s. Poisy I`m about to finish second dania`s interview.from now on you may call me "lost in translation". ;))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

oh you've already seen it:(((((

I couldnt make an announcement earlier cos I was sure our TV would show everything;(((

well anyway.. I've got like 1 hr 20 mins of the show, which is not bad at all :D

Oh great, I mean the translated interview, thank you sweeetiee!!! :kiss:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

wow !!!!

it's really busy here and i think it's wonderful :D

some minutes ago the half final of the ESC which was shown on greek tv finished and i just wanted to say a VERY BIG CONGRATULATION TO KIEV for staging a highly professional, exciting and spectacular show. this was "just" the half final, so imagine everybody what a great show we're going to see on saturday.

poisy, this year's song from the ukraine is in some way connected with the orange revolution isn't it? the people in your country obviously love the song and i like it very much too because it has got a wonderfully groovy sound !!!! i hope things for your country will go just fine on saturday. good luck and best wishes ukraine :D :wink:

well, i believe the competition this year will be massive. so many good voices, young talented and enthusiastic artists, fantastic sound and rythm and a number of countries, especially the east european and balkan countries are performing excellently about which i'm sooooooo pleased. they are a huge enrichment to this competition and their musical abilities are impressive !!!!! :wink: :roll: :P

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Indeed,it was a great show!
Oh my, I can't wait until Saturday :!:
Kiev looks very beatiful (at least from the pictures I saw on TV)
I haven't heard the ukranian song so I can't judge it but I can add some comments on the oraganisation of the show that was EXCELLENT. I also loved the stage although I think that it looses something from it's majestic and glorious caracter on TV.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND MAY THE BEST WIN :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Oh yes, have you seen it???
Me has got TOOOOO excited about the show!!! And I love the choice of hosts also, I love both Maria and Pavo, yay!!!!!

And personally I voted for Swtzerland, Israel, and Hungary;)) all of them passed to the final hurray!!!

and I'm gonna give additional votes to Germany (I saw the girl opening for Ruslana) and Greece of course:)))

we've got a press-conference going on this very minute ooohh;)

oh it seems I've found the fullest version of the Ruslana show (at Ruslana's fan club - surprise surprise!!) so thanks everyone who cared;))

I hope this topic could be totally dedicated to ESC 2005 :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

I don't know about the rest of the countries but these days in Greece we live in a Eurovision fever. :P
Whenever you turn on the TV you'll see either live connections from Kiev (I'll say it once more- beautiful city) or Elena's song "You're my number one" and Chyprus song (which is very dear to us, it has an ethnic sound).

From what I've heard untill now I like Israel, Hungary, Malta (if this year the winner is a ballade then this is it), Switzelrand, Chyprus.....sorry I haven't heard the rest of the songs that are in the final so I'll have to wait 'till Saturday :)

info : 2 of the dancers that will be on stage with Elena are russians! Sooooo we're having a greek-russian alliance here ha ? :lol: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

YO!!! Guess what??
just returned from the DRESSED REHEARSAL OF THE FINAL!!!

IT WAS SUPERB!!!!!
The stage, the lights, Palats Sportu - all was just WOW!!!!

Ruslana did two songs, oh my god!!! She opened the show, and then did the last song closing the voting;)))

Vladimir and Vitaliy Klitchko will be moderating the voting process;)

heh heh;) finally we saw all the final contestants.

Personally I like MOLDOVA (!!!) go go guys!! and the audience treated them really well (maybe because Ukrainians are pretty well familiar with that band, who was taking part in many rock gigs here). I also like Hungary, Malta (Yes an awesome ballad!), Greece, Norway (they ROCKED!), and Germany;)))

Oh tomorrow we're gonna watch the ESC on Maidan (there'll be a live broadcast from Maidan also, just as soon as the voring ends). Cant wait!!

heh heh by the way, as we were about to end, the hosts were rehearsing the voting announcements, and we've been all watching the fake results table;))) it was really funny and many of us were joking if we see the same results tomorrow;))))))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

GOOD LUCK TO ALL PARTICIPANTS AT THE ESC TONIGHT !!!

MAY THE BEST WIN !!!!!!

OF COURSE VERY SPECIAL GOOD LUCK (DUE TO OBVIOUS REASONS :wink: :D ) TO THE UKRAINE AND RUSSIA AND ALL I HOPE FOR THE GREEK SONG IS TO SHOW A GREAT PERFORMANCE, IMPRESS THE AUDIENCE AND GET AMONG THE TOP TEN. IF THE GREEK SONG WINS IT WOULD BE JUST FANTASTIC BUT I PREFER TO BE DOWN TO EARTH ABOUT IT AND SIMPLY WAIT AND SEE.

YEAH, NORWAY DEFINITELY ROCKS (I LOOOOVE IT!!!) AND MOLDOVA IS EXCELLENT WITH THIS LOVELY MIX OF TRADITION AND ROCKY, GROOVY RAP SOUND. THE SWISS GIRLS KNOW WHAT GIRL POWER IS !!!! ROMANIA PRESENTS A STRONG VOICE, MALTA IS TENDER AND LOVELY.

ENJOY THE SHOW, HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME IN KIEV AND SEE YOU AGAIN AFTER THE SHOW !!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

well done greece!!!!:))))
I can only imagine how crazy of joy you are at the moment!!!congratulations,enjoy it, all my love to greece tonight!!!:wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WON , WE WON WE WON WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU THAT VOTED FOR US AND THOSE WHO DIDN'T AND WE PROMISE THAT YOU'LL HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME NEXT YEAR IN ATHENS.
LOTS OF KISSES TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS FROM "MY NUMBER 1" FOREIGN FORUM OF dstrahov.com

LOVE YOU ALL AND WISH YOU WERE HERE TO CELEBRATE WITH US.I INVITE YOU ALL TO COME IN GREECE NEXT YEAR (please take Danya with you :P ).......OH MY IM SO EXCITED THAT IT TAKES MY BREATH AWAY

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO UCRAINE THAT ORGANIZED A DAZZLING ESC THAT IMPRESSED ALL OF EUROPE AND BROUGHT LUCK TO US.REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY

SAS EFXARISTOUME MESA APO TIN KARDIA MAS
EIMASTE TO NOUMERO 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ELLADARA OLE SKISAME!!!!!!!!!

AND DEDICATED TO DANYA:
"You are the one, my (ok I meant OUR) number 1
the only treasure I'll ever have
you are the one, YOU'RE MY NUMBER ONE
everything for you, cause you're the one I love"
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

OOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ah:

THIS IS A MIRACLE !!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :ah: I NEVER BELIEVED THIS WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN !!!!!! I'M ABSOLUTELY THRILLED AND DELIGHTED AND I JUST CANNOT EXPRESS MY JOY, HAPPINESS AND GRATEFULNESS !!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BIGGEST THING AFTER THE OLYMPIC GAMES AND THE EURO IN PORTUGAL. INCREDIBLE AND SMASHING !!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

THANK YOU SERBIA, HUNGARY, BRITAIN, GERMANY AND ALL THE OTHERS FOR GIVING US 12 POINTS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THE OTHERS WHO VOTED FOR GREECE. THANK YOU FOR TAKING US TO PARADISE AND FOR SHOWING YOUR LOVE FOR THIS SONG AND ELENA !!!!! :rolleyes:

YES, I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING ZOUBOU EXPRESSED IN HER MESSAGE AND I VERY MUCH HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU COMING TO GREECE NEXT YEAR WILL HAVE AN UNFORGETTABLE, BEAUTIFUL AND EXTRAORDINARY TIME !!!!!!!!!!! WE CANNOT WAIT TO RECEIVE YOU HERE AS FRIENDS NO MATTER WHERE YOU COME FROM !!!!!! :D :wink:

UKRAINE, KIEV YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES. THIS SHOW WAS BREATHTAKING. GLAMOROUS, MAGICAL, COLOURFUL, HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND YOU SHOWED EVERYBODY WHAT YOU'RE ABLE TO DO. THE IMPRESSIONS WERE VERY STRONG AND BEATIFUL AND FROM MY POINT OF VIEW - AND I'VE SEEN ALL ESC SHOWS IN THE LAST 20 YEARS - THIS WAS A BRILLIANT, UNIQUE PERFORMANCE AND PRESENTATION OF YOURSELVES. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT AND CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZOUBOU :blush: !!! I DEDICATED "MY NUMBER ONE" TO DANYA WHEN HE HAD HIS BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR 2 MAY BUT IT CANNOT BE DEDICATED TO HIM :wub: :wub: :wub: OFTEN ENOUGH !!!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить