GENERAL QUESTIONS

Let's go off-top!

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Hi poisy,

thanks for the kind reply :D , so its only in gipsy 8) thats cool, but alas for me, the song is extremely amazing
its really bugging me that I cant get what is being said in the excellent melodies, as far as the video u mentioned sadly I havent seen it and I'm not sure where I can find it if its somewhere online :!: but I'll take ur word for it :wink: I'm pretty sure its as wonderful as u have described it to be. oh well I just have to use my imagination when it comes to this song's lyrics eh :wink: .. what about lyrics for mne ne zhal? are they somehow avaliable either in russian or english? as far as BN official website its a bit hard to navigate for me especially in the forums because they are all in russian and the web translator does a very sucky job in translating message board messages :(
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Here it is...
I'll try to translate:)))

Мне не жаль

Мне не жаль,
Что тобою я не был любим -
Я любви не достоин твоей

Мне не жаль,
Что теперь я разлукой томим
Я в разлуке люблю горячей
Мне не жаль
Мне не жаль

Мне не жаль,
Что и налил, и выпил я сам
Унижения чашу до дна
Что к проклятьям моим
И к слезам и к мольбам
Оставалася ты холодна
Мне не жаль
Мне не жаль

Безумная
Я все-таки тебя люблю
Душа моя при имени твоем трепещет
Печаль по-прежнему сжимает грудь мою
Я за тебя Создателя молю

Мне не жаль,
Что огонь, закипевший в крови,
Мое сердце сжигал и томил
Но мне жаль, что когда-то я жил без любви
Но мне жаль, что я мало любил

Я все-таки тебя люблю
Душа моя при имени твоем трепещет
Печаль по-прежнему сжимает грудь мою

Я за тебя Создателя молю
Я за тебя Создателя молю
Я за тебя Создателя молю

I Don't Regret

(Sergey Leigh)
I don't regret
Not being loved by you
For I've never deserved your love

I don't regret
Myself suffering the parting now
For my love grows stronger far off
I don't regret
I don't regret

(Anton Makarsky)
I don't regret
Myself both pouring and drinking
The cup of humiliation,
Your indifference toward my curses,
My tears and begging
I don't regret
I don't regret

(Arina)
It's crazy,
But I do love you
My soul trembles
As I hear your name
Sorrow is still tightening my heart
I pray to the Lord for you

(Sergey, Anton)
I don't regret
The fire running in veins
Burning and tormenting my heart
But I do regret
Myself once living without love
I do regret
Myself not loving enough

(Sergey, Anton, Arina)
But I do love you
My soul trembles
As I hear your name
Sorrow is still tightening my heart

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

I could also write down the Russian lyrics in English transcription, if you want;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

..oh, I also think that song is beautiful - solnyshko –gipsy version
we must figure something out, to get the lyrics,… gipsy, :ah: why not? I bet it`s lovely!!! :lol:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Poisy писал(а):I could also write down the Russian lyrics in English transcription, if you want;)
First of all let me say THANKS SO MUCH for translating the song and WOW!!!! it makes all the difference believe me :mrgreen: I always thought the words for this song must be amazing, and must mean so much in regards to BN but now I know for sure 8) thanks dear :wub: and as for the quote above is that reffering to the the solnyshko song "russian version" being translated in english? if so I would be forward enough and say YES PLZ :blush: , that would be so great if it wasnt too much trouble :unsure: ... u girls are so lucky I am growing so fond of this language but feel that it would be a bit hard to learn it now :cry: but thanks to the great job u guys are doing ur making things alot easier :wub: :headbang:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

heh heh actually when talking about English transcription I meant Mne Ne Zhal'

speaking of Solnyshko...

As it turned to be, a part of lyrics is in Russian, while the rest is gypsy, and to make the things worse they seem to be mixed up :shock:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Here it is, however, perdormed not by gypsies, but by Arina...
At least I coul tell the lyrics;)

Солнышко

Ох не будите меня, молодую,
Да утром рано на заре
Ох ли ох ли да-ли ох
Да утром рано на заре

Ох вы тогда меня разбудите
Да когда солнышко взойдет
Ох ли ох и да ли ох

Ох когда солнышко взойдет
Да ветер росу обобьет

Ох ветер ветер росу обобьет
Да роса на землю падет

Ох не будите меня, молодую
Да утром на заре
Ох вы тогда меня разбудите

Ох ли ох и да ли ох

There's not much to translate
Since it's repeating over and over

Solnyshko

Oh don't you wake me up
Until the sun rises
Oh you only wake me up
When the sun rises

Oh don't wake me up at dawn
Only when the sun has risen
When the sun has risesn

And the wind has pulled the dew
Has pulled the dew on the ground
You only wake me up
When the dew covers the ground

:))))

something like this;))))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Hmmm aren't those the lyrics from the song with which the series starts (ohhhh I can't remember the title grrr) ?
At least in the greek version of the series. The music is different but I think that the lyrics are exactly the same :roll:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

right right, Solnyshko performed by Arina is introducing BN cast in the very beginning;)))
However, the gipsy version is being performed by the Gipsy band at the first ball if you remember;))) Personally I prefer the gipsy version;))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Thanks poisy for all the trouble for translating dear :oops: the song sounds cute although as u said there were very little to translate 8)

I have an itch to learn abit about danya's leading ladies, u know the female artists he has performed with so far. who are they? a little about them... whom do u guys think is the best and had the best chemistry on cam with him?? and what does he think of them ?? :roll: if he has ever discussed such an issue that is :!: so far I dont recal him mentioning much about his leading ladies in the interviews I have been reading :!: .. personally I thought he had a very cute on screen chemistry with the girl who played the character of lena in the children of arbat, she seems to have played against him in " zvezdochet" am I correct?

so tell me what u guys think :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

I_Adore_U писал(а): and what does he think of them ?? :roll: if he has ever discussed such an issue that is :!: so far I dont recal him mentioning much about his leading ladies in the interviews I have been reading :!:
...there was his partner from torgashy serial-that Gomes girl( beautiful russian last name :lol:)...hm each of them spoke very highly of the other!!
Danya was all like-she is so beautiful, and smart and talented,..
and they were both very pleased when they heard they were going to work together again(cause they worked together before, and it seemed they became good friends, :rolleyes: friends)
and danya also said something like-hm, that she had a very special quality, something hardly ever seen in a woman :!: she knew how to be friendly, how to keep friendship,(to socialize with men in a friendly manner :? as opposite to women who only know “woman wants man” manner :?)
I_Adore_U писал(а):personally I thought he had a very cute on screen chemistry with the girl who played the character of lena in the children of arbat, she seems to have played against him in " zvezdochet" am I correct?
:rolleyes: …yeah, she is the one,I remember reading some comments (I cannot tell for sure if they were true) but they were about this actress Leonova(don’t recall the name) and some girls were saying she was ML`s cousin!!!!
nice chemistry , I agree... :wink:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

but they were about this actress Leonova(don’t recall the name) and some girls were saying she was ML`s cousin!!!!
Oh come on now you're jocking right ? You mean that he has a good chemistry with the entire Leonova family ? Is there something in their DNA that attracts him? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...there was his partner from torgashy serial-that Gomez girl
yeap I'll have to agree here! I think they had a good chemistry and they seemed very relaxed and cool . Don't you just love the scene (the ones that you've watched it) when Danya is trying to wake up Ina by blowing air to her face (I hope you understand what I'm trying to say) and whispers her name "Alionouska"(am I right ?) and hugs her ? Ohhhhhh it's such a sweet and mooving scene :wub: :wub:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

You're right, Inna Gomez is the actress that matches Danya's type perfectly... A friend of mine who was employed in Torgashy shooting as well said there was a certain chemistry between them...

And Irina Leonova (nothing close to Maria, take my word;))) is a really good pick as well with her noble and elegant look.

You know what;) Irina was once married to Victor Petrenko, who dumped her because of guess who??? Katerina Klimova!!!

Igor and Katya

Изображение
Изображение

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

wowow I totally forgot about this topic yikes!!! thanks everyone for all the awesome replies... sorry I must have been busy with exams at the time u were replying , poisy jelena and everyone else who has replied thanks :!: wow I didnt know there were romours about danya and elena!!!! and cant believe that katerina could steal anyones man!!!! she looked so innocent in BN :evil: what a witch ... anywayz thanks for all the info ladies and my question now is where has jelena been hiding lately hope shes alright and that shes just grilling in the summer sun :wink: jelena get back on the horse girl u've been missed :P

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

my question now is where has jelena been hiding
always on step ahead of me I_Adore_U...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah jelena dear where are you??????
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить