"Poor Nastya" / "Bednaya Nastya"

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Jasna

Непрочитанное сообщение Jasna »

I`m so sorry to hear that thay refused to take part in BN2. I can only think that they didn`t like the story if one was offered them to read. Ofcourse with new actors it wouldn`t be the same. Well, may be just one new.. I would like to see Sergey Bezrukov with them... :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Елена
Мoderator

Непрочитанное сообщение Елена »

There is a new piece of information again. Now it is said that only Strakhov does not agree and all the other actors are just eager to take part in BN2. We don't know what to beleive... Anyhow Daniil has refused undoubtedly. The reason is not explained. But much earlier, soon after BN, he often said in his interviews that he didn't want BN2 as he considered the story to be quite completed and nothing to be continued. To his mind, the ending of BN was in an American style - happy end. He would prefer this one - Korf, feeling himself guilty of Andrey's death, leaves for the Caucasus and Anna is waiting for him. And nobody knows if he will come back alive... But luckily for us the ending was as it was. We don't want BN2 without him. If Strakhov is replaced by any other actor, we don't want to see it! We only hope that BN2 will not be at all if so.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

well, if you ask me, all that's recently showed up in magazines and newspapers is nothing more than repeating speculations on the still-popular subject. Did any of you read/hear/see/whatever any official comments from Amedia/Strakhov/whoever? I pretty much doubt it.
The fact that Strakhov wold rather NOT step into this project again is well-known, it's just that some news agencies wanna expand their sales again (due to the summer lull maybe?) while expoliting our feelings...

Once again, I would not speculate on the matter until something official shows up.
Последний раз редактировалось Poisy Вт 17 июл 2007, 18:53, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Jasna писал(а):Ofcourse with new actors it wouldn`t be the same. Well, may be just one new.. I would like to see Sergey Bezrukov with them... :D

for god's sake, no, I wouldnt stand Bezrukov in BN2! he's way too..., you know, worn out for this, I guess?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Jasna

Непрочитанное сообщение Jasna »

Poisy писал(а):
Jasna писал(а):Ofcourse with new actors it wouldn`t be the same. Well, may be just one new.. I would like to see Sergey Bezrukov with them...
for god's sake, no, I wouldnt stand Bezrukov in BN2! he's way too..., you know, worn out for this, I guess?
Well, it realy was a joke, I can not imagine him in this kind of stories.. I just like the way he performed some other roles and I like him. That`s all... :D
A big kiss for all of you from worm, worm Serbia..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Елена
Мoderator

Непрочитанное сообщение Елена »

Dear foreign friends! Happy New Year!!! ded_snegurochka
If you are still interested in BN2, I’d like to inform you (those of you who can’t read our Russian pages) that in autumn two of our girls met Daniil Strakhov in Kiev and asked him if he was going to take part in BN2, which was so much spoken about that time. His categorical answer was: NO! Now the rumour and talk of BN2 have also stopped. So we are not waiting for it any more.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить