Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

New and Upcoming Projects

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

This topic should've been created earlier, i know i know, my fault :oops:

Now we've got news;)

It seems that the BIG MOVIE is on its way!!!!!!

It's called The Transfer, and Danya's got one of the leading parts!!!!

The movie takes us back to the World War II times and describes military pilots who were transferring (there The Transfer, got it?) war-planes across the country. The planes, leased from the USA, were called Airocobras. In WW II there was no direct transfer of the planes from Alaska to Murmansk, instead, the militaries took them first to Chukotka, got them re-equipped a bit, and then transferred them to Murmansk. The movie is all about the pilots, their lives and adventures. The transfer was not an easy piece becuase of extremely low temperatures and iced fuselage, causing numerous deaths.

The original story took place in Chukotka (something above the Polar circle), the footage was taken in Murmansk and its neighborhood.

Imagine that - the crew assembled two Airocobras of the original size!

AND! They promise us a love affair!! You see, it was American female pilots bringing the planes from America to Chukotka, whereas Soviet male pilots were supposed to transfer them further to Murmanks. And there’ll be a love affair somewhere between one of the Soviet pilots and the American girl!!!
Considering Danya is the most gorgeous man living on this Earth, and he’s the only one deserving love affairs, guess what I’m thinking about heheheheh.

And the casting directors announced a tender among the students of Novgorod University, so as to choose 8 beauties with fluent American English. Living in the States for at least one year was a must;)

The footage is still going on these days, up until end of July… this may be the reason Danya dropped Romeo and Juliet play;)

So girls, they promise us a thrilling movie, which is supposed to be released this winter;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

So girls, they promise us a thrilling movie, which is supposed to be released this winter;)
My god Vickie that's GREAT news!!!!!! Oh I can't wait!!!
It's a russian production right ? Is it going to be released only in Russia and Ukraine or in other european countries like.....xmmm let's say.....Greece as well ? :D
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

I WANT TO SEE THAT FILM, TOO !!!!!! I'VE GOT A RIGHT TO AS A EUROPEAN CITIZEN FOR GOD'S SAKE !!!!!!!!!!!

BESIDES, THE STORY PROMISES TO BE EXTREMELY INTERESTING BECAUSE WHAT THE FILM IS GOING TO DEAL WITH IS A PART OF EUROPEAN HISTORY AND THE ONLY THING I PRAY FOR IS THAT THE CINEMA AUDIENCES WILL NOT BE CONFRONTED WITH SOMETHING LIKE A "PEARL HARBOUR" STORY (WHAT A DREADFUL FILM :evil: :evil: :evil: UUUUUGH :sad: :wacko: ).... ON THE OTHER HAND, THE FACT THAT DANYA :wub: WENT FOR THE LEADING PART (AND GOT IT :wub: ) IS A GUARANTEE OF QUALITY. PERSONALLY, I HIGHLY DISAPPROVE OF FILMS WHICH SHOW A ONE-SIDED OR DISTORTED PICTURE OF HISTORY. ESPECIALLY, WHEN WW II IS INVOLVED.
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Thanks for the news update

I cant comment on the movie since I am not such a big fan of WW1 or WW2 era for that matter! I hope he beleives in this project and that it means something to him! hopefully this topic will keep beating as he gets involved in more and more work with more substance and great potential 8)
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

And I continue with my questions........ :lol:
Is this Danya's first movie ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

No his first movie was The Career of Arthuro Whee

OH GIRLS! It seems The Transfer is gonna be a bilingual release :wink: both Russian and English;)))))

isnt it cool?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Not just cool it's perfect honey! :P :P :P

When you say that it's going to be released in english too you mean dubbed or with subtitles ?

I'm soooooo excited . Maybe thanks to this movie the western-europeans will have the chance to admire Danya's big talent also.
Can't wait till winter.......

As you may have already understood "Patience" is a word that doesn't exist in my vocabulary :lol: :lol: :lol:
No his first movie was The Career of Arthuro Whee
Ok I've messed up everything! Why on earth did I think that it was a Tv series? :roll: Gosh I have still a lot to learn........but I think that with a little help from you girls I'll sort things out eventually :wink:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Dontya worry zoubou :wink: love makes people forget their names sometimes 8)
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

zoubou писал(а): When you say that it's going to be released in english too you mean dubbed or with subtitles ?
Hove not a slightest idea... honestly....
I was just told the movie'd be bilingual, thats all:)

dont you worry about messing up movies,:))

BY THE WAY!
Mysty just sent me a text message;)) she met Danya :wink: and if I mention I've recently translated some letter, would you get a clue what happened at this meeting? :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ana

Непрочитанное сообщение Ana »

I'm so interested in seeing this movie, but there is no way that one day I will get a chance to see it, because in Croatia (or at least here in my town) it isn't possible to see movies that are not in Croatian, English or (rarely, though) in one of more important European languages :x ...
... so I can only be hanging on the internet searching for clips and pics of Danya's films (and Russian films in general) enviing those people who live in Russia or any country that is more open to the East :cry: .
...and I don't have to mention how much I envy Mysty cause she has met Danya recently :( ...
... so I already decided that in future I will go to Russia only to buy tones of DVDs including each one that Danya ever filmed...
... and I'll be happy :)
Владимир Корф: В любви, как на войне - все средства хороши.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

I was just told the movie'd be bilingual, thats all
Oh I see......well I hope it has subtitles cos I hate dubbing (in all languages).

Just can't wait for the movie to be released. A girl from the greek forum told me that she read somewhere on the Internet that "The Transfer" will be released in sping 2006 and not during the winter. Is that correct ?
because in Croatia (or at least here in my town) it isn't possible to see movies that are not in Croatian, English or (rarely, though) in one of more important European languages
Anna dear don't be dissappointed cos even if the film is not shown in the cinemas it's definetely going to be released in dvd's with subtitles in your language don't you worry. At least that's what happens in Greece most of the times.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jinshu/china

Непрочитанное сообщение jinshu/china »

really looking forward to seeing this film.
and expect it will have chance to show in china since 2006 will the russian culture year in china. :P

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Alina from China

It is a great news!

Непрочитанное сообщение Alina from China »

I like story and movie of War II so much,like Band of Brothers,I watch it for many many times.If there is a movie of War II by Danya,I'll be in big happiness!

But,I think we havn't chance to watch it,as you know,only movies from Hollywood we can catch in our cinema,regarding other good movies by Erupoe,we have to find DVD,but for Russian moives,we almost havn't chance to get it,if I can't find it,I think I'll be very regret.

Dear Russian friends,your favor will be our one and only hope!
We'll looking forward to your pictures and videos of this exciting movie,even the whole moives(Sorry for my greed!)

Thanks for your usuall kindly assistance.

Alina from Beijing of China

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Dont you worry, we'll keep you updated on all Danya's upcoming works!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Hi my dear sweet Danya addicts !!!

This new project of Danya sounds very promising and so I was wondering if there are any further news about it. I must apologize in advance for all those questions :oops: and I hope you won't scream of horror :wink: :roll:

1. Personally, I would like to know if this film is an exclusively Russian production or if there are other countries participating in this, too.

2. Except Danya, what about the other actors? Are there any other experienced / well known artists (Russian or international) going to be involved in the story?

3. Is the plot of the film based on a novel or is it the project of people who are just interested in WW II history? With other words, whose idea is the story?

4. Who is going to be responsible for the directing and the script?

5. I'm a bit worried about this selection procedure at Nowgorod University... You said that 8 young women (beauties) will be selected from there for this big project and that naturally very good English will be demanded from them. O.k. I don't know for which roles / characters they will be selected but does Nowgorod University have a drama / acting faculty? I mean Danya is a professional actor with a strong artistic focus and he deserves - especially in such a project - to work with somebody who is on his level. A pretty face and body and fluent English simply cannot be the only selection criteria...

6. Do you know perhaps anything about the production budget?

7. Are there any serious plans of the production company (Russian?) to promote the film on a European level (except from the fact that it is going to be a bilingual project)?

8. How did Danya get the leading part? Did he apply for it through auditions or did the producers / the director offer the leading part to him?

Ouffff... I think I asked too many questions but I just can't help it... I really hope so much that this project will be a huge success for Danya and that he believes in the character he's going to interpret and in the plot of the film... :roll: :).

Thanks a million in advance for your patience and your kindness love !!!!
I appreciate it tremendously :D :P :wink:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить