Awards & Nominations

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Awards & Nominations

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

The organizers of DISCOP today announced the final nominations for the first Telenovelas Trophies, with the winners to be revealed during a gala dinner hosted by Zone Vision’s Romantica Channel on June 24.

For best actor the nominees are Daniil Strakhov for his role as Vladimir Korf in Poor Anastasia (A. MEDIA); Aljosa Vuckovic for his role as Vuk in Jelena (BKTV/BK Telecom); Justin Torkildsen for playing Rick Forrester in The Bold and the Beautiful; and Mathis Kurnzler as David Seidel in That’s Life.

Here's the full story

YAY!!! Isn't it great??????????

He deserves to be NUMBER 1!!!!!

You're the one, you're my number 1 :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

You're the one, you're my number 1
"The only treasure I'll ever have
you are the one, you're my number 1
anything for you cos you're the one I love" :P

HE DEFINETELY DESERVES TO BE THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Poisy dear what is DISCOP ? Is it an international award cos I saw american series too. Well it doesn't matter cos our Sweetie is definetely going to win!!!!!! :D :D
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

as far as I got, this award is some joined project of Europe and America, they're gonna open an American branch in LA I guess... It's aimed to determine the best TV novels/series/actors so as to promote them further or advertise them.. something like this.

You may look up the main page of the site;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Re: DISCOP nominated Danya as Best Actor!!!!

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Poisy писал(а): For best actor the nominees are Daniil Strakhov for his role as Vladimir Korf in Poor Anastasia (A. MEDIA); Aljosa Vuckovic for his role as Vuk in Jelena (BKTV/BK Telecom); Justin Torkildsen for playing Rick Forrester in The Bold and the Beautiful; and Mathis Kurnzler as David Seidel in That’s Life.
Hm….:rolleyes:
“Jelena” tv serial is form Serbia, it is pure “mexican soap” type of serial…(are u guessing yet, which is the most common female name here :? )…but I didn’t watch it, so I cannot tell if Aljosa Vuckovic made significant role in it, and how good he was….. He is older actor, he had few interesting roles, but nothing overwhelming ..if u know what I mean
And I doubt this was some spectacular role :?

I say no one is to be compared with Daniil !!!!!!!
GO KORF,GO!!!!!
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Greetings from "burning" Greece :).And when I say "burning" I mean......aouts "toasted". The tempature is just rising and rising and rising.....I hope I'll survive till September.

Do we have any news concerning Danya's nomination for this award ? Did he win ?
And something else. I don't understand why since both Danya and Korikova were nominated for best actors, why wasn't BN nominated for best series ? I had enough of "The Bold and the beautiful" :evil: :evil: :evil: I apologise to girls who might be fans of this -God help me- series but I just find it ridiculous and hate it!
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
SARAH

Непрочитанное сообщение SARAH »

YA I AGREE WITH U ABOUT THE BOLD AND beautiful
REALY I HAD ENOUGH WITH IT :x
U WATCHED IN THE BEGINIG BUT IT BORING :?
WHY THEY DIDNT NOMINETED BN?
IT MUCH BETTER THA THE BOLD
"DONT TRY TO FIX ME AM NOT BROKEN"

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

At the 1st DISCOP Telenovelas Trophies on Friday night, The Bold and the Beautiful, distributed by Bell-Philip Television Productions, picked up the Best Telenovela award during a ceremony sponsored by Zone Vision’s Romantica Channel.

The night also saw the series pick up the Best Actor award for Justin Torkildsen, and Best Director for Michael Stich. The Best Actress award went to Elena Korikova from Poor Anastasia. The Best Screenplay award was won by Serbia-Montenegro’s BKTV for Jelena.

:dry: :dry: :dry:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

shit... this is just so fucking unfair..
I mean... WHY THE HELL KORIKOVA???????????

When it was Danya who made the series almost perfect?????????????

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

the Best Actor award for Justin Torkildsen
Who the hell is he :x :x :x ? Please don't tell me that he is from the "Bold and the Beautiful" cast !!!!! :evil: :evil:
it was Danya who made the series almost perfect
OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!! Honey do you know that at first I was making fun of BN ? I was saying "Oh come on a russian soap? Mercy !!!! It's going to be rubbish" It was thanks to Danya that I start watching the series and thanks to him that I kept on watching even when sometimes the story was getting really boring. He was unquestionably the big STAR of the series. Just now we were wandering with the girls in our greek forum how on earth can he act perfectly in all the scenes and all the moods. I mean he is great when he cries, amazing when he is jocking, perfect in the romantic scenes and just irresistible when he is mad and angry.
He did an excellent job!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Oups....that Guest was me. I got so mad when I read the results that I forgot to log in!
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
SARAH

Непрочитанное сообщение SARAH »

OH MY GODD
THAT IS SOOOOOOOO UN FAIR ..
:cry:
I HATE THE GUY WHO WIN (I DONT KNOW HIM )JUST COZ HE TAKE THE AWARD AND HE IS ACTING IN THE BOLD!!
I CANT BELIVE HE DIDNT WIN :shock:
"DONT TRY TO FIX ME AM NOT BROKEN"

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HANG ON .....

WHO EXACTLY DECIDED ABOUT THIS ISSUE? WAS IT A JURY CONSISTING OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY REPRESENTING THE COMPANIES WHICH HAVE VITAL FINANCIAL INTERESTS? WAS IT A TELEPHONE VOTING IN THE USA OR HERE IN EUROPE / RUSSIA ? (I CAN HARDLY IMAGINE THAT...). OR WAS IT PERHAPS A VOTING LASTING SOME WEEKS AND ORGANIZED BY SOME TV MAGAZINE? ....

WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT THIS?

BY THE WAY: I THINK THAT "THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL" SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED YEARS AGO BECAUSE THE MORE THE STORY ADVANCES THE MORE RIDICULOUS IT GETS.

MOREOVER, I'M OF THE OPINION THAT THE GUY WHO FINALLY WON THE AWARD IS BY FAR NOT AS GOOD AS DANYA CONCERNING HIS ABILITIES AS AN ACTOR. HIS POTENTIAL IS NOT COMPARABLE TO THAT OF DANYA SIMPLY BECAUSE THE RANGE OF CHARACTERS DANYA HAS BEEN PLAYING SINCE HE GRADUATED FROM DRAMA SCHOOL AND THE THEATER AND FILM PROJECTS HE PARTICIPATED IN THE LAST YEARS GAVE HIM SUCH A GOOD ARTISTIC BASIS AND EXPERIENCE THAT IT IS JUST OUTRAGEOUS TO PUT HIM ON A LOWER LEVEL THAN SOMEBODY WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING ELSE IN 10 YEARS (OR MORE ?) THAN REPEATING HIMSELF IN THE SAME ROLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN !!!!!!!!
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить