Interviews and Articles

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

zoubou

Interviews and Articles

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

I thought that it would be nice to have a topic in order to make some comments on Daniil's interviews now that the girls are kind enough to translate them for us non- russian speakers .

Thank you girls :D

He sounds so sincere and happy. And when I read all that do you know what comes into my mind ? That he has EVERYTHING!!!!
And I don't mean financialy but he has everything a man needs to be happy. He's doing the job he loves and being really succesfull in it and most of all he has found the love of his life ( heck I'm still looking for it :? )and has made a beautiful family. Those things for me - along with good friends of course- are the only things that a persons needs in order to feel happy and complete :D

I'm looking forward in visiting Moscow cause I 'm dying to see him in a theatrical play :P
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Excellent Idea zoubou, I'll be back to comment once I read some more of his interviews :wink:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Oh yes, Polina dear I found this topic excellent, it's just that I have to draft the answer properly, since I've read helluva lots of his interviews and certanly has got something to tell you girls;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

let me say only this for the moment,

I love every word I`ve ever read (that came from his intelligent and divine head)

:wub: :wub:
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

yet...
I have just read the latest interview :rolleyes:

Hmmm :unsure: :unsure:
this interview… is?
a) work of a journalist amateur who couldn’t think of something new to ask danya
b) not an interview at all but good example of copy/paste routine
c) I dreamt of reading danya`s new interview
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

First of all,

A MILLION THANKS TO JELENA

who translated the interviews !!!!!!! This is absolutely brilliant and I’m so happy that at last all of us can read all those things he said on his work, private life etc. It helps so much to get a more comprehensive and realistic image of him. I love it !!! He’s extremely down to earth, modest, noble, very kind and natural and surprisingly frank in his interviews… such a pleasant, fine and easygoing personality.

Well, this is also a great opportunity to get to know a bit more about Masha and I must confess that though – just like many of you – naturally, as a female fan, I was and still am horribly jealous of her, I’ve come to the conclusion, after reading the interview, that she must be a very nice person. I like the way she expresses herself, sometimes she says things which I find very touching, I like her intelligence and she is definitely not a bitch.

It hurts to say it, but my strong feeling is that she really is the right one for Danya and that he did the right thing by marrying her. He’s so happy, peaceful and in emotional equilibrium with her that it would be foolish, nasty and selfish and just unforgivable to insult or wish her bad. Besides, this would hurt Danya’s feelings very much. As long as she makes our Danya sweetie happy and gives him strength and support, I am happy, too. If you want to stone me to death now… I guess I can hardly blame you (ha ha ha).

(interview “My Wife And I Are One”)

Danya:
“Masha is my soul mate. And that intimacy is the most important to me.”

Ladies, I honestly love him for saying this about her. Apart from his exceptional, erotic, masculine beauty, he also has a beautiful, rich soul, a warm, tender heart and lots of respect and deep esteem for Masha. Girls, I don’t know, but has any man ever said something like this about you? Has any man ever given you the feeling that he’s sharing his soul with you? Has any man ever shown to you that you’re the most precious gift God made to him? No further comment !!!

Maria:

“I didn’t find him attractive at the time. Men’s beauty, in general, doesn’t mean much to me. The most important are human qualities, not physical appearance
.”

Basically, she is absolutely right !!! BUT, usually the very first thing a person notices about another person is his / her physical appearance and very often, it’s the decisive point that makes a person fall in love (at first sight) with someone or not. One thing I don’t understand. O.k., she didn’t fall in love with him at first sight and she wasn’t interested in him BUT how is it possible that she didn’t find him attractive?

Danya:

“she wasn’t very confident toward my bursts of passion.”

I know, I know ‘curiosity killed the cat’ but I would really like to know what these bursts of passion were like…. It’s not surprising she didn’t trust these bursts of passion. I think many women – I’m including myself – would feel flattered on the one hand but on the other hand to be careful and let the guy fight and struggle a bit is probably better. Perhaps she just did not know what to think of him and how to handle everything…

Maria:

“you can not escape from your destiny”
“Sometimes, words are not necessary. Because, everything’s so obvious.”

She is very accurate and precise in her comments and she’s able to sum up a situation in one sentence. Intelligent girl !!!! I rather like this I must admit. If she was stupid and talking rubbish I would go absolutely nuts !!!

DO: How did Daniil court you?

Maria Leonova: Daniil is very generous. He used to give me presents.

Daniil Strahov: Well, according to my modest finances, at the time.

Maria Leonova: How much it costs - is not the point!

Again, I could not agree more with her. What makes a present precious and unique is the effort, time, thought and sacrifice invested in it by a man which shows his true love and appreciation. I never would have thought, not even in my wildest dreams, that I would be able to say this but this girl has heart, brains and personality. Full stop!

Maria:

“Paris, or any other place, it makes no difference, as long as we are together. It doesn’t matter what is around you, only matters what’s inside you.”

What a beautiful thing to say…. Yes, I’m sure we all know this feeling… If I had found the love of my life I would even go to the Antarctica with him if he had to go there. Who cares where you are as long as your other half is close by you?....

Maria:

" Yes I’m jealous, but I’m dealing with it. The most important thing, I think , is to trust a man."

Yup !!!!!!!

(interview “Poor Nastya’s Leading Star Jumped Out Of Window For Love”)

I did’t feel any need to comment on the following statements of Danya. He speaks for himself !!!!!!! And I adore him for that !!!!!!!

So you are married! That would be great disappointment for your admirers!

“Well, I hope they will forgive me, but that’s how it is. Even so I’m delighted to see all those letters you have brought with you, but I’m afraid there won’t be any serious changes in my personal life in near future. Masha and I are very much in love.”

“Here we are now, five years together. I can only hope that she feels the same about me. In my seldom moments of solitude, I often think how I married once and for all.”

“The truth is I am not very picky about food, I’ll eat with pleasure simple borsch, or piece of grilled meat.”

“I am romantic, you know, ready to make any kind of foolishness for love.”

-Do you have something you would like to wish to our readers on St. Valentine’s eve?

“More love, more intelligence and less fanaticism.”

One last thing: Dear male population of planet earth :D !!! Learn from Danya !!!!!!! :wink: :roll:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Hi again !!! :D

At the "LATEST UPDATES" I saw that there is a new interview with Danya but it's all in Russian. Are you planning perhaps to translate it? That would be lovely!!! By the way, what is this interview basically about? Judging from the pictures there, he's probably talking about his TV :wink: work but I might be wrong... :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Jeleena I couldnt agree with u more :roll: I just got done reading the so called "new interview", as u have pointed out very clearly!! the info is just the same with a different sequence" sometimes even the same" its as though they took all the questions that have been asked to him before and shuffled them out and just asked them in a different order :roll: I really wanted to read new info about him :( a few things he has mentioned has cought my interest I dunno if I didnt see them before or that I just didnt notice :!: # 1) he seemed a little unhappy about something! hence the " secret desire/thoughts" comment :? # 2) he thinks about work alot ,he dont seem to have enough fun and humm the sofa comments :? :roll: it makes me wonder at times... maybe I'm just overly using my analytical skills :shock: well all in all I hope its not what I think and that he is completely happy and that all that I had sensed was just boredom and being burntout from all the work he's been involved in lately :idea: and I guess I just overlooked the fact that he's an artist and all artists are alwayz unhappy in away " at least when it comes to their work" It seems thats how they improvise and polish their talent eh :? ok that was my take on the latest break through in russian journalism about Danill :!: :!: I'll be back later when I got something nice to say 8) :lol: thanks for bearing with my grumpiness ya'll :oops:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

(sorry if I get confused , ..have been working on some project whole night, ….still love we have some more material to discuss here :lol:, and let me make some comments)

I don`t know, maybe I overreacted a little, but most questions have already been asked.
there are some new ones about shooting of Talisman Lubvi.
he was asked if he watched the serial ,if it was true he did all the scenes in TL by himself (didn`t have doublers)

hmm let me tell u few more questions but answers u `ll have to wait a while :wink: :wink:

when was the last time u spent whole day at home?...and stuff, how ML stands his absence…etc
does the fame give u satisfaction?
do u like to travel? and (inevitable)question about Paris
what are your favorite places in Moscow? do u go to night clubs, etc..
what would u be if you were not actor?

...and this gets me to I Adore U`s observations :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
it had something to do with following questions:
are you satisfied with the way things are going in your life?
and what are your secret wishes ,ambitions?

and he says something like this:

If I say I am completely satisfied I wouldn’t be telling the truth. But in general It would be sin to complain. In the end, u always have some (secret) inner thoughts, ambitions. If I were completely satisfied I would be peaceful,( fulfilled). And to be peaceful, it’s close to death, in actor’s profession. It is essential to have wishes, ambitions, to be in a state of constant searching..

he says he has that kind of ambitions (but doesn’t reveal them of course) and says they are unreachable for the moment.

but all this I don’t find pessimistic at all, he doesn’t sound tired to me ( I mean maybe tired of shooting, but not alarmingly tired), I don’t know…. :rolleyes:
I tried to figure it out why u had such impression, :rolleyes: I don`t know
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

his intelligence, his reflections on life, acting, love, made me ……..I just cannot explain, when I finally managed to understand all that russian,I was sooo ecstatic, and I thought -oh my god, this man is so wonderful that I would certainly adore him even if I have never seen his face or seen him act. :wub:

his way of thinking is so high-minded, I would say little conservative, but you get the impression of real MAN, u know, the one you can rely on, the one u can trust!
his attitude of nearly introvert is also turn-on.

and…. about ML`s denial –didn’t find him attractive then…
Well I don’t buy it!!!!
I am sorry but I can’t believe it !!!!

he, he and…. about ML being concise (u never know, maybe it is the translator who ended up concise, trying to avoid words difficult for translation :wink: joking of course I had great expert to correct my work :lol: :lol:)

…and of course there r some more details about danya-ml story :wink: , more interesting thoughts about acting, roles, of course, about vices, Hollywood,…..lot of things
..but I wouldn’t like to reveal them like this, trough my comments, wait and read yourself :wink:

good morning kisses for everyone :wub:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

jelena писал(а):
...and this gets me to I Adore U`s observations :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
it had something to do with following questions:
are you satisfied with the way things are going in your life?
and what are your secret wishes ,ambitions?

and he says something like this:

If I say I am completely satisfied I wouldn’t be telling the truth. But in general It would be sin to complain. In the end, u always have some (secret) inner thoughts, ambitions. If I were completely satisfied I would be peaceful,( fulfilled). And to be peaceful, it’s close to death, in actor’s profession. It is essential to have wishes, ambitions, to be in a state of constant searching..

he says he has that kind of ambitions (but doesn’t reveal them of course) and says they are unreachable for the moment.

but all this I don’t find pessimistic at all, he doesn’t sound tired to me ( I mean maybe tired of shooting, but not alarmingly tired), I don’t know…. :rolleyes:
I tried to figure it out why u had such impression, :rolleyes: I don`t know

I see, ok I blame it on the bad online translator :roll: I got alot of what he said in that particualr bit of his interview mostly in the wrong way :shock: similar wordings but not the same.. which made me think he might be unhappy :? as I said I hope I was just understanding wrong and I'm sure no translation of any language can actually does it justice, so I have missed alot of ur observations jeleena :cry: I'll just wait till u fully translate it :lol: maybe I will get a better idea then :idea: I didnt get what he said about hollywood except that its hot or NOT I wasnt sure, but ya they did ask those 4 questions that u mentioned which were a little different, plus hes young and has been involved in a handfull of projects and he has one life story so I dont know what I was expecting really :roll: :roll: :? maybe I'm just used to all the hollywood gossip type of info when I read interviews :shock: I'm expecting a new story every 2 minutes :!: but in a way I'm glad he has a great satisfactory family life with no crazy weird details and no ups and downs etc.. that would be a great relief to anyone not just an actor who's constantly in the spot light :!: all happiness to him and a little peace also " although he might (as he said )want to keep searching" a little peace I'm sure wont hurt :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Hmmm.. something weird is going on... Today we've got the third mix-up interview!!!!! I mean, all three are basically identical, except for questions order!!!
Either something's going to happen or..

jelena did a really good translation:))) I couldn't have done better;)))

He doesn't sound tired or bored in those interviews, he's quite satisfied with the state of events he's in now, he's a workaholic, and thus the work captures a lot in his thoughts, speeches, etc.

:)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Hmmm I don't know what to say about this "copy-paste" interviews.....
Are you sure that Danya has really given these interviews?
Cause some times reporters make interviews up. They just borrow things that the actor/ singer has already said to somebody else, they change it a little and .....voila they serve us a "new exclusive" :roll: interview!

The other scenario is that Danya has given too many interviews in a short period of time (I'm sorry but I don't know when he gave the interviews that Jelena traslated) and since the stupid journalists always ask him exactly the same things, the poor thing has nothing new to say....

btw if you were in the journalist's shoes what would you ask Danya ? :D
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Poisy писал(а):

jelena did a really good translation:))) I couldn't have done better;)))

:)
Hello

for fear of being misunderstood, I just wanted to clarify that when I said that I blame it on the online translator, I was not reffering to jeleena 8) I was reffering to the actual online web translator :wink: u know like systran, babel fish etc since those are the ones I used to translate the latest interview .. this one wasnt yet translated by jeleena :D yup thats all, I'd hate to have jeleena think I was reffering to her when I said that :oops:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

I_Adore_U писал(а): I'd hate to have jeleena think I was reffering to her when I said that
don’t you worry dear, that would never cross my mind :lol:

let me give you a tip: never ever trust online translators of any kind (and no matter for which language) !!!! they can just mislead you and confuse u even more! they can be useful for single words, but trying to translate anything more, sentences, whole text,…no, and no… :wink:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить