Interviews and Articles

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

yup thats absolutely true jelena, I cant imagine how these free online translators can relay any language as intelligently as it should sound or be :!: :!: especially when they translate the "I" into an "IT" the "he" into a "she", and half the words that were supposed to be translated into english were just the russian word typed in english letters :roll: so I painfully found that out while going through the script of the BN serial to sadly "TRY" translating it into english :sad: .. thanks for the advice dear but unless I force my self into learning russian in 30 days or less lol I must use these stupid online translators now and then :evil: :evil: :sad:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

But ladies, you're lucky enough to have me around to help you with translation:))))))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Sabine

Thank you very much

Непрочитанное сообщение Sabine »

Hello
I'm so grateful to you that you have translated the interviews of Daniil into English. To my joy. I have a chance to know him in all aspects of life, not only the wonderful appearance and charming performance onstage, exactly on the serial BN shown on CCTV8. What a pity that I have no access to his other performances. A simple question, does he speak English?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Re: Thank you very much

Sabine писал(а):A simple question, does he speak English?
Hi:) welcome aboard;)

Unfortunately he doesnt... even though his father and a younger sister live in the USA..
This, however, provides us with lots of opportunities, like becoming his personal English teacher, etc etc (look at the Daniil's personal assitants topic:)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

I cant imagine how these free online translators can relay any language as intelligently as it should sound or be
Tell me about it pff ! But it's our only solution. Although I'm planning to start russian next fall cause when I'll go to Russia I want to be at least able to communicate with our Sweetie :lol:....
btw I_Adore_U do you know which word is translated from russian to english as 4 ? Cause it appears all the time and not as four but as 4 ! :roll:

But ladies, you're lucky enough to have me around to help you with translation:))))))))
We didn't want to add extra work on you dear Poisy but since you did the BIG mistake to volunteer..... :lol: :lol: as we say in greek "tin patises" :lol:

A simple question, does he speak English?
I'm afraid not dear Sabine to our disappointment. The only thing he can say in english is "I was born in Moscow". But many girls from this forum has offered to teach him so if you're interested get in line :lol:
I have a question for you. The series BN in China is dubbed or has it subtitles ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

It's dubbed, Polina, it's dubbed;))
I've got some episodes in Chinese, and if you like - I could upload it somewhere on the web so you could all take a look;)

btw I've briefly looked thru your dvds and I'd like to say once again - from the voises perspective, you guys did a really god job!
I mean Greek voices are pretty close to those of Russian actors;))))

Sychiha and Alex are the best choices;) Vladimir is okay also;) (just okay but not the best is only because I put our Sweetie's original voice above everything:)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

I've got some episodes in Chinese, and if you like - I could upload it somewhere on the web so you could all take a look;)
Hmmm that would be nice and interesting I must say........so if it's not a big trouble for you please do so :D

Concerning the greek dubbing now, well I must say that they did a decent work exept the actress that dubbs the voice of Korikova. Please somebody shoot her!!!!!! :twisted: She is awful and untill the moment I downloaded the clips from discodancingcat and had the chance to listen to Lena's original voice I thought she was a really bad actress.
I strongly believe that a bad dubbing can ruin a foreign series and that's why I prefer subtitles cause no matter how good the actor is you always lose something from the original acting.
For example in the scene where Valodia finally admits to himself and to his father's ghost that he is in love with Anna, although Kostas Apostolidis (the actor tha dubbs Danya) did a good job it can't be compared to the original scene which is one of my absolute favourites. Danya is amazing in that scene... :P
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Vladimir is okay also;) (just okay but not the best is only because I put our Sweetie's original voice above everything:)))
Yuppp for some strange reason I was sure you were going to say that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Sabine

The series BN in China is dubbed or has it subtitles ?
It's dubbed. In spite of this, I think the dubbing actors and translation make it nearly impeccable. One drawback is that CCTV might cut off some clips.(I didn't notice it and just heard other BN fans said of it.)
I appreciate the performance, settings, and costumes in the series, but I wonder if all the Russian series are so long, which might make it impossible to stay with on time everyday. And I found another difference between Chinese series and Russian ones is that in Chinese ones there are less switches of setting in one episode than Russian ones, which might me to feel a little bit unsatisfied when watching BN. Of course, it was caused by cultural differences... And the music might make up for the difference.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Sabine

But many girls from this forum has offered to teach him so if you're interested get in line
Thank you for your kindness. :lol: I don't speak Russian and how can we communicate. :?: :lol: Just stay aside and appreciate him freely. :)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

I found another difference between Chinese series and Russian ones is that in Chinese ones there are less switches of setting in one episode than Russian ones
honey if you think that BN had many changes in the sets then you should see the greek series...........
Well I'm curious about chinese series now......you mean that the entire episode is shot in one or two settings???? Isn't that boring ?Personally I love these sets changes cause it makes th estory more realistic.
Thank you for your kindness. I don't speak Russian and how can we communicate
That's not a problem. Neither do I but I wouldn't let this..... hmmm "not so important reason" to stop me from teaching Danya english. I would figure out something sooner or later :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

So here it is- some Chinese episode.. Episode 54, I believe:))

Well yeah dubbing steals a lot of the original charm especially when t comes to the charming voice of danya... he's got that voice... you know the type only theater actors are capable to develop... deep... rich... dazzling... yummy yummy.. Daniil's type you know heh heh
Sabine писал(а): One drawback is that CCTV might cut off some clips.(I didn't notice it and just heard other BN fans said of it.)
You know in Russia the channel that repeated BN also cut off some scenes!!! The one missing was the morning Vladimir wakes up with Lisa sleeping on his shoulder!! Bastards!! And I missed this scene on the premier! thanks god our girls were taping everything:)
Sabine писал(а):I appreciate the performance, settings, and costumes in the series, but I wonder if all the Russian series are so long, which might make it impossible to stay with on time everyday.
BN is the first of a kind!! There have been no series that long and I dout ever will!! cos BN was something unique! Amedia made a number of try following the BN success... One of them (featuring Dmitryi Isaev (Alex) and Katya Klimova Nathalie) playing the leading parts, the couple) was never finished!! Cos it could never gained such massive popularity as BN! The last one (Talisman Lubvie) is just 2 episodes from ending, it's pretty successful but guess what :roll: cos Danya plays one of the leading parts;)))
Sabine писал(а):And I found another difference between Chinese series and Russian ones is that in Chinese ones there are less switches of setting in one episode than Russian ones, which might me to feel a little bit unsatisfied when watching BN. Of course, it was caused by cultural differences... And the music might make up for the difference.
The scenes are switching that fast because of numerous episode lines, that have to be followed;)) This makes BN thrilling and exciting. In fact, no other Russian series captured my attention THAT MUCH..
and I'll tell you what - now as I'm sitting and trying to make up BN DVDs made entirely of Vladimir and VovAnna, I've realized how much I miss BN, how different the series are from what's on our TV these days.. And I do miss BN, now as Ukrainian TV finished repeating BN last week;((((((

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Sabine писал(а): Thank you for your kindness. :lol: I don't speak Russian and how can we communicate. :?: :lol: Just stay aside and appreciate him freely. :)
Oh girlfriend trust me, the girl who met Danya in real life a couple of times... In fact, lots of time, but anyway it makes no difference whatsoever!! Personally I don't remember myself acting like this (or maybe it is because I could hardly remember myself standing by his side..? :shock: ), but the girls beside me claim I act absolutely cluelessly as to what's happening around me;))
I mean, after every meeting I could hardly remember what he was saying or doing or else!!! Thats why I guarantee you: there's no need to understand Russian because when faced with him, you wont be able to understand Chinese (let alone English!!)

heheheheheh

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Sabine

Thats why I guarantee you: there's no need to understand Russian because when faced with him, you wont be able to understand Chinese (let alone English!!)
:D :D :D :D Oh, Really? I think you have underestimated my control of fanaticism. :lol: :lol: 8) 8) . However, I have to admit he is the first actor that impressed me so much. And I think what he attracted me is not so much his charming appearance as his witness, he insight, and his character of paradox. Rather, his whole temperament.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить