Interviews and Articles

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

first of all, jelena... you've got the newest interview right - he's telling nothing but his true love for his wife :sad: we must admit it girls, this is the man who found his love once and for all...

I almost cried as I read that interview...

And yes, many many many the same boring questions.... Were you born in Moscow? You didnt want to be an actor, did you? and blah blah blah. No wonder Danya was tired and bored of the same stuff he's been asked over and over and over.
And he's got that self-respect to honestly tell the interviewer: This question is boring, lets move to enother one.
And the girl's reply comes rather unprofessional: Oh then what questions you might be interested in?
and I've cried my heart out cos of his answer: Oh it's YOUR job to ask me interesting questions;))) :wink:

Gosh1 i mean, as a journalist, don't you ever read all his interviews?? (If you're a GOOD journalist, no doubt you SHOULD be prepared to get to know as much as possible about the person you're going to interview, shouldnt you?)

oh btw, I'll start translation the interview today;)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Ohh I did wake up this morning,,,, :sad: although I doubted that, because of that interview
And all that is truth ….:dry: :sad:
Well…

I must admit I jumped for joy last night when I read his first answer -:ah: where he said he had been asked the same question hundred times, …after that once more he said that he had answered the question 125 times :ah: :ah:
Poisy писал(а):and I've cried my heart out cos of his answer: Oh it's YOUR job to ask me interesting questions;))) :wink:
And not to mention that put-down!!!!

And the part about male admirers
….or him being judged for the way he plays his roles….. :ah:

But in the end there it was -that eternal love confession ..
that put me down …. :sad:
Poisy писал(а):oh btw, I'll start translation the interview today;)))
girls be prepared this one is killer!!!
Последний раз редактировалось jelena Чт 14 июл 2005, 01:41, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
megis
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение megis »

lol...i like what he said about the love...it's nice to know he's so real :D
it's true that the questions was kinda boring and all but i think daniil
get her back pretty well :headbang: ...what's those questions....and how
the hell she could say "Уф-ф-ф, Даниил. С вами ужасно сложно разговаривать." :evil:
how nice of her :x ...lol....well the whole thing was full of that 'little' marks
like he's guilty for her incompetence ... but it was kinda interesting :roll:

yeah, it's real killer!!! :shock:
Владимир - ЩЕ СЕ СТРЕЛЯМ С НАСЛЕДНИКА!
ИИ - Нещо за наследника ли спомена ?
Владимир - Не,татко,няма нищо.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

girls be prepared this one is killer!!!
Wow can't wait!!!!
Oh it's YOUR job to ask me interesting questions;))
Way to go Danya dear.She deserved that payed answer!You showed her right :wink: He is a perfect combination of looks and brains that man I'm telling you girls :roll:

For crying out loud don't they have ANY imagination those journalistes ?
Please NO MORE "COPY-PASTE QUESTIONS" :evil:
You don`t sersch for the harmony just inside yourself, it is the life path side by side with the person that is everything to you. You are not alone anymore….somehow it gets impossible to live without that person anymore, (your life “outside that person” doesn’t exist).And you need that person so badly that you simply cannot even imagine living apart from one another “
:wub: :wub: :wub:
He could easily be a poet don't you think ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
anavlad

Непрочитанное сообщение anavlad »

He could easily be a poet don't you think ?
No dear...he is a poet...even if he doesn't know it...
I must admit that everything he says is about his....wife but think about it...Who else could be so straight,real and stable as this extraordinary creature to say such words...Ohhhhhhhhhhh Danya honey sugar...You are the absolute male fastasy of every woman...and...only one can have you totally and fully... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well artistically though...you belong to us... that is better than mothing... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HELLO MY DEAR SWEETIES AND ESPECIALLY POISY !!! :P

ABOUT TWO DAYS AGO, WHILE I WAS TAKING A LITTLE AFTERNOON REST IN MY COSY BED, SUDDENLY THIS IDEA CROSSED MY MIND WHICH PERHAPS IS SILLY AND CRAZY BUT IT KEEPS SPINNING IN MY HEAD...

POISY, I SUPPOSE THAT DANYA PROBABLY MUST HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR NOT HAVING GIVEN HIS PERSONAL PERMISSION SO FAR TO MAKE THIS SITE HIS OFFICIAL SITE AND MAYBE HE ALREADY DECIDED TO LEAVE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE CONCERNING HIS OWN WEB PAGE. MAYBE HE OR HIS AGENT ARE THINKING OF POSSIBLE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS OR PROCEDURES WE ARE NOT AWARE OF AND DANYA MIGHT LIKE TO STAY INDEPENDENT IN THIS WAY.

WELL, THIS IDEA OF MINE: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT A KIND OF GUEST COMMENT FROM HIM? DO YOU THINK HE WOULD AGREE TO WRITE JUST SOME PERSONAL WORDS AT AND FOR THIS SITE? I KNOW THAT HE WORKS A LOT AND THEREFORE HE IS MORE THAN ENTITLED TO HIS OWN SPACE AND QUIET BUT IT WOULD TAKE HIM JUST SOME MINUTES AND I'M SURE IT WOULD GIVE EVERYBODY HERE SUCH A JOY AND PLEASURE.... IT WOULDN'T BE RUDE TO ASK HIM WOULD IT? I MEAN I WOULDN'T WANT THIS POOR THING TO FEEL ANNOYED AND PRESSURED... KNOWING HIM BETTER YOU'RE ABLE TO JUDGE BEST :oops: :wink: :)

BY THE WAY, HAS HE EVER DONE AN ONLINE LIFE CHAT WITH PEOPLE LIKING HIM AND APPRECIATING HIS WORK? (I KNOW HE'S NOT FOND OF THE WORD "FANS"... :oops: :roll: )
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

I do doubt he would leave any comments here or there... On forums I mean, it's so not like him....

If we're not able to get the 'official site' status, probably it'll be quite possible to sign up for 'the official fan site' and THEN we could ask him for any comments.

Oreok, really, I dunno, he's such a... I don't know how to say... serious person, I just CAN'T DARE approach him with such proposition, because I know how he feels about internet, chats, and interactive communication.

As far as I know there was no online conference starring him whatsoever.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

MY DEAR LOVELY POISY :hugs:
I do doubt he would leave any comments here or there... On forums I mean, it's so not like him....

If we're not able to get the 'official site' status, probably it'll be quite possible to sign up for 'the official fan site' and THEN we could ask him for any comments.

Oreok, really, I dunno, he's such a... I don't know how to say... serious person, I just CAN'T DARE approach him with such proposition, because I know how he feels about internet, chats, and interactive communication.

As far as I know there was no online conference starring him whatsoever.

When I came to the site late this evening, I read your answer to my question and really I was not surprised. You know, I had doubts about this idea of mine right from the start, too but then I thought there's nothing wrong with asking for your opinion and I knew that any answer I would get from you would be based on serious and careful considerations. The only thing I was puzzled and wondering about was your obvious apprehension and uneasiness.

Well, then I went to this new thread "oreok look at this" and when I had read all the mails there suddenly all made sense and everything was clear. Now of course I fully understand your point of view and also why Danya prefers not to get really involved in online issues. I don't blame him for the way he thinks about it and for his general attitude. He has got his obvious reasons and I respect this absolutely.

Besides, I believe that he already gives so much to people / to us through his work and through this most gentle and sweet way in which he communicates with you that asking him for even more wouldn't seem a decent thing to do. So, I would like to apologize if I caused you a little "headache". :oops: :).
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

I want to make an announcement!
There's a new video interview with Daniil we saw recently, I'm going to make a translation this weekend;)

The video files are available at another site, I'll give you the link to this site a little bit later as I'm done with my work;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Anan

Непрочитанное сообщение Anan »

Dear Poisy
I am wanting to your translation with Daniil's new video interview .
Thanks a lot.
I come here everyday.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

Anna can you give me a link to the site with the interview?
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Anan

MyPrivate писал(а):Anna can you give me a link to the site with the interview?
http://www.frendsbn.narod.ru/new_bn.html

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

Thank u
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
dawnlily

Непрочитанное сообщение dawnlily »

I wait for it also,thanks poisy!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Anan

CHINA

Poisy писал(а):I want to make an announcement!
There's a new video interview with Daniil we saw recently, I'm going to make a translation this weekend;)

The video files are available at another site, I'll give you the link to this site a little bit later as I'm done with my work;)
I am wanting for your translation with Daniil's new video interview .
You can write it by Russian or English.
Thanks a lot.
Sorry ,my English is pool.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить