Conversations about Daniil

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just can't stop laughing with the title of this topic "His face is clean again" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw now that you've mentioned his beard I remembered that in one of the great fotos that your secret agent Arina (it's something like 007 working for dstrahov.com ? :lol: ) took from TL backstage, Daniil looks at her camera and he seems......hmmm......annoyed ? angry? Something like that.Is it just my imagination ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Arina said he was not annoyed at all, because the director assitant intentionally approached him if it was okay that some fan would be sitting backstage watching the footage. He said: Oh it's absolutely fine with me, they in no way annoy me.
And when Arina was faced with his as the shooting has been done, he recognized her, and she asked if their presence was annoying or something. He said: No, no, not at all! Not you of course!!

our dearest Danya :wub:

perfectly shaved and divinely beautiful :wub: :wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

So you're trying to kill us Poisy ha?
You're trying to get us killed by laughing 'till we drop dead ha?
What an intelligent and sleezy plan in order to have Danya just for you...... :twisted:

But come to think of it ...now that you mention it you're right!!!!Somebody is doing our jobs :evil: :evil: I'll find him and I'll hunt him down like a dog :lol: :lol:

btw where did you see him shaved ?
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is so GENTLE with the fans.
Especially with you girls that you've met him.....and he remembers you(I'm impressed I'm telling you).

I can't find anything wrong about him. Inspite of his huge sucess he is so down to earth and so easy to approach I just can't believe it.

You know here in Greece (not proud to admit it) but when an actor or a singer becomes popular(and I'm not talking as popular as Danya who thanks to BN is recognised nearly worlwide) he automatically becomes inapproachablea nd arrogant.He /She thinks that just because he was on TV once or twice he owns the world (in such cases we call him psonio") .Of course ther eare some exceptions but they are rare
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

yup, i'll kill the bstard or the bi** (now let's face it) in case I find any!!!!

I havent seen him, other girls met him after the play today and they immediately let us know of this glorious minute of seeing his face clean again :wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Hi everyone!

what ya'll up to, I've been reading the life threats umm :shock: and other stuff!! and all I can say is

I'm moving to the moon tomorrow :roll:

Mis BIG HUGE RESPONSIBLE ASSISTANT zoubou 8) u ask me about ur duties? well let me tell u, ur fired lol
I dunno u decide what they are u got him to ur self all day ordering his lunch taking his calls making theater reservations for him and his wife OPSSS I forgot he hated going to see someone else perform :roll: , well u know sending his clothes to the cleaners fixing his hair do I dunno use ur imagination woman :lol:

well and poisy humm u got ur work cut out for u, if u manage to have ANY energy left once ur done serving ur self as the main course meal at dinner u let us know we will think of more responsibilty for ya oky doky? :wink: ah who else, jelena ur ideas are excellent u can be the "assistant plan" maker's assistant :lol: :lol: so everyone can come after u with 5 foot long knives and bomb threats :P :lol: oh I had other stuff to say but lol I got lost talking up all this gebrish.. oh ya who shaved his face... ummm I'm thinking the person ur all so angry at for shaving his face could be HIM!!!! lol so a little less anger plz ladies :wink: the second option would be ML and umm I dont think he would like our death threats to his dear wife :shock: :shock: :shock: so take it easy children :wink:
the other thing all this worrying about him reading this or getting it translated!! well its just my silly opinion but dont u guys think that he KNOWS or at least has an idea that most of his fan base are females and he sadly aknowledges that most love him for looks or ehmm their twisted sexual fantacies :oops: , if I was a famouse actor and looked gorgeous I wouldnt mind if my fans had crazy fantacies about me lol but hey thats just me with my wacked up self lol :twisted: and offcourse if this does annoy him in anyway we hope that it wont but if it does then I gues whom ever IS LEAKING THIS TOP SECRET INFO needs to be identified and umm punished by forcing him/her to watch back to back danill videos for 6 months straight nonestop :evil: what ya'll think? fair punishment eh? :lol: :lol:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

well I'm perfectly fine with my present duties (serving dinner, etc) and I don't mind at all to add some extras :roll: no worries for me at all, I'm assuring you ladies;))

Now speaking of the person who shaved this divine face...

Was it him, I wouldn't mind (how could I whatsoever? :wub:), but dammit I can't let anyone else touch I mean, keep your hands off, he's mine!! (figuratively speaking of course, I know I know you all would kill me if I was talking this seriously)

I Adore U, sweetie, do you really think that watching Danya's videos 6 months non-stop is a PUNISHMENT???

Me personally wouldnt mind it at all, especially if someone divine (i'm whinking, got it?) keep me company;)))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

I’m laughing my head off!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ah: :ah: :ah:

…have mercy ladies it is really late at night and I am laughing so loud I’ll wake up whole building…. :lol: :lol: though I should have guessed it is becoming more and more dangerous to read this topic !!!!
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

ooooh my god!!!!
It is serious incident !!!!!

I don`t buy the theory danya shaved himself, it is obvious someone deliberately attacked us, as we are still weak and not properly organized. :ninja: :ninja:

you see!!!! you see!!!!
while we were busy moralizing whether we are nuts or not (as if it is a question to discuss :mrgreen: ), someone took advantage and stubbed the knife in our back!!! :ninja: :ninja:

one who shaved danya once, won’t let go that easily, and will certainly try again. :lol: :lol:
I say we have to reorganize and don’t let that happen never ever again!!!!!

meanwhile if anyone catch the responsible, please promise to “share” her(100% sure it is she) with the rest of us.
let’s NOT HURT her together. :twisted: :twisted:

Oh my god I’m becoming aggressive!!! I am usually peaceful, I bet it’s because I Adore U put some weapons beside my name oh my, oh my….
I_Adore_U писал(а): ah who else, jelena ur ideas are excellent u can be the "assistant plan" maker's assistant :lol: :lol: so everyone can come after u with 5 foot long knives and bomb threats :P :lol:
btw honey I’m really grateful for your generous job offer, but somehow that’s not how I pictured my ideal position in our organization... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

The SHE should get what she deserves for her behind-our-back actions, I mean, the isolated island with no Danya in thousands miles around, I mean no videos, magz, pics, nothing!! Thats how my ideal Judgement Day looks like :ninja:

As for my modest and humble self, I would also fancy some minor house work like scratching his back while taking the shower... hmmm.. what else... like morning tie-selection... some minor tasks here and there, you know :rolleyes:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Hhhhhhhhmmmmmm,

I'm just thinking that except offering myself for being his personal "Health and Pleasure Food" adviser, I would absolutely love it to sacrifice all my free time for another serious job which is not taken yet: whenever Danya is learning his text for new roles of course he needs somebody to help him do this and test him. I've got immense patience and enthusiasm when it comes to serious work. He also needs someone to watch him (a one woman audience) while he's practicing his role at home. Somebody to give her opinion and impression and of course objective criticism. I'm the perfect person for this because he would definitely not get boundless adoration and worship from me. I'm pretty frank and mercyless - even with a beautifully divine man - when I believe that a performance was not good enough or the interpretation of a character not accurate. By the way, I haven't got any outrageous expectations concerning payment....

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

aren`t we humble tonight!!!!! :ah: :ah:
concerning punishment poisy`s recommended---- it is phenomenal !!!!!! I completely agree :lol: :lol:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
alex

Непрочитанное сообщение alex »

We have become Danya's Charity organisation :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops:
I'm just dead.... I can'l laugh anymore.. stop it stop it :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

ur fired
WHAT???????? I can't get fired cause as Mis BIG HUGE RESPONSIBLE ASSISTANT I am your BOSS!!!!! That's right girls, I'm the boss of all of you and you'd better be nice to me cause I 'll decide which ones among you will be finaly hired :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the isolated island with no Danya in thousands miles around, I mean no videos, magz, pics, nothing!!
Aouts.....this punishment is extremely cruel but fair enough since SHE stabed us in the back :twisted:

But since we live in a democratic world we should take a vote.
Those who are in favour for this punishment say "I"
Please feel free to recommend other punishments too :wink:
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Me votes for this punishment.

I :wink: