Conversations about Daniil

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

If u let me be his English teacher I won’t translate anything I promise!!! :lol: :lol:
Most willingly I am applying to help him give up smoking, as well,( I have experience :wink: )
And if we don’t find anyone to cook, I will except that too, gladly.
Somehow that would round up let’s say “mouth department” or “oral department” :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Poisy писал(а):*crosses her fingers and prays neither Danya nor his pals check this particular topic out*
but dammit what if ANYONE pops up???
What r the chances that someone would pop in? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you mean your horror dream sometimes is that ML is logged in :lol: :lol: :lol:
maybe we should hide the topic, give it another highly unattractive name,…like…
:ah: :ah: :oops: :oops:
oh no it is enough for tonight
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Who said she cannot cook? Poisy, that was you.... seriously? Hey it's not that complicated. Get a cook book, start with very simple things and slowly you'll get better and better. I know what I'm talking about !

As far as I can see nobody else intends applying for this most important job :lol: and as in fact cooking is my hobby :wink: , I officially offer myself to pamper our Dani love :wub: - on a daily basis :roll: - with fresh, delicious, homemade, mouthwatering, stimulating food :rolleyes: . Forget everything you tasted before and if you think that "9 1/2 Weeks" was the absolute highlight of experiencing food, theeeeeennnn...... :shock: you're absolutely wrong :ah: !!!!! Ladies, the good old Romans in Antiquity knew exactly what the purpose of food is in life :blush: and in love :wub: ........ and no, he won't get fat if I cook for him. I know how to keep a stable weight :wink: and I'll make sure that Dani honey will keep this yummie :wub: , tasty :wub: , luscious :wub: , five star :wub: body of his !!!!!!!! Hmmmm, in this way I could become his personal "Health and Pleasure Food" adviser.... :roll:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

OK Ladies..as poisy suggested a plan can be drawn as well as schedules :idea:

I can pull a couple of ideas at this point, from the looks of things.. we can presume that when danya goes to sleep at night he would be using alex's assistance " his bed sheets, pillow etc :wink: " as he wakes up in the morning, both jeleena and poisy " his wake up kissing call" would offer their services, poisy will be too busy giving him the kiss of life once she revives him an all :wink: jeleena would take over with her oral hygine department, toothbrush mouthwash floss u name it 8) then comes oreocookie :wink: she offers her experties in cooking and feeds this beau , after which comes in my services which include but are not limited to :P shower water , shower towel, shaving cream, body lotion, cologne, T shirt , jeans, coat , jacket etc :wink: I can do all of that trust me I got lotza experice lol. ok then we have zoubou who wants to be his personal assistant and babysit his gorgeous BOD for most of the day, " I'll still be around dont forget he is wearing me inside and out loool :lol: :lol: :lol: . ok so who else oh ya jeleena wants to share my other job " I CAN SHARE I SWEAR :evil: " and be his english teacher, fine no problemz there BUT TRULY jelena getting him to quit smoking would be an amazing acomplishment I'm willing to give up all my highly esteemed positions for that chance 8) :wink: you go girl with ur amazing danya's health conscious self hurrayyyy for jelenaa u guys :D :D :D :D

this plan is subject for updates and improvments

to be continued :wink:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

I spotted too lil of Poisy there :rolleyes: I mean way too lil , gotta think it over carefully before making amendments :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

please girls,let`s not forget contact lenses, we must take care of his beautiful blueeeee eyesssss ,so he could see how brilliant we are in taking care of him
….and very rich, and soft special cream for that cheeks ahhhhh :wub: :wub:
Poisy писал(а):Number 2 *busy-day?-lemme-help-you-undress-yourself-and-serve-something-for-dinner-(what-about-candles?-what-about-myself?*
serving yourself along with candles and orecookie`s specialties in the evening is too little? :lol: :lol:

you`re right -way too little!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ok,who is going to sacrifice and switch with poisy? :ah: :ah:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
OREOK

Непрочитанное сообщение OREOK »

Ooooo myyyyy !!!! :shock: Jeeeeeesus !!!!!! :puppy:

Honeypies :D , I seriously think we're completely nuts :tongue: and desperately need a shrink :blink:
Goodness, I cannot believe we're really writing this stuff... Sweethearts, if Dany baby :wub: ever manages to have this page translated :roll: , I have no idea what he's going to think about us :blush: ... hell, what especially is he going to think about those of you he knows personally? :ninja: ... oooooooohhhhh !!!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

if Dany baby ever manages to have this page translated , I have no idea what he's going to think about us ...
He is going to thinik that he has the best and most devoted fans worldwide. :lol:

Seriously now girls (btw Danya dear if you're reading us lots of kisses) I'm sure that if Danya will ever see this he will understand immediately that we're just JOKING and nothing more.
There's nothing wrong in having a little laugh and I don't think that we're saying something in order to offend him!!!
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

“Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.”

:wub:
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
alex

Непрочитанное сообщение alex »

If he does read this, I'm sure he'll have soooooooooooo much fun, as we do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

I guess he's perfectly aware of what's going on egarding his personality, but he's too polite and noble to show his annoyance (if any :roll: )

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

LADIES !!!!!

Honestly, I think you're brilliant !!!!!! :D :) 8) :P

Zoubou, I just love the way you see things and I agree with you in hoping that he'll think he's got the most devoted fans in the world because that's exactly what we are !!!!!!!! :wink:

Poisy dear, I believe that if he felt annoyed or even offended that would make me feel miserable because I know that nobody's intention here is to insult him as a person.

DANYA IF YOU'RE READING THIS: MY DEAREST SWEETHEART, BE PROUD OF MAKING OUR IMAGINATION RUN WILD BECAUSE IN FACT YOU'RE THE ONLY MAN :wub: ON THIS BEAUTIFUL PLANET - AT LEAST IN MY LIFE :blush: - WHO MANAGES TO INSPIRE, STIMULATE AND FASCINATE ALL OF US IN THIS UNIQUE WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: :roll: :wub: GOD BLESS YOU DARLING :wub:

Jelena, yeeeeees you're so right. I love this little nice quotation of yours !!!

Alex, I would be delighted if he had as much fun as we have and I believe that he's a person with a good and healthy sense of humour.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
alex

Непрочитанное сообщение alex »

this is just too weird :P :P :P
since we don't know if he can read this, let's stop imagining.... and guessing, and continue......
I saw him in todays episode visiting Sichiha in prison - here in serbia we are in a middle of the show - and i thought of something... here unemployment rate is very high... judging by my imagination - not all is shared here :oops:and conversations i had with Danya fans :) but i beleive that if all the girls/women i know (but don't have internet access) would work in some "assisstant" position - the unemployment rate would drop like a stone!!!!
p.s. i am an economist you know, they brainwashed me for last 5 years :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

if all the girls/women i know (but don't have internet access) would work in some "assisstant" position - the unemployment rate would drop like a stone!!!!
My point exactly alex dear!!! Ithink I've mentioned that in one of my previous messages though I'm not sure :D

He could be the answer to our countries economic problems :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw I Adore U, as I was reading more carefully this time your "plan" I didn't quite understand which will be my responsibilities concerning Danya. Please be more precise and give me more "dutys" cause I'll find you girlfriend and then you'll have a big, very big problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

His face is clean again!!!!

*wiping away the tears of happiness and joy*
He shaved his face, oh my holy god!!
God bless this divine and CLEAN face :headbang:
Последний раз редактировалось Poisy Пн 06 июн 2005, 21:24, всего редактировалось 1 раз.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

*angry*

and I demand to know who shaved his face behind our backs??????????????????????????????????

I mean, Polina have you shaved his face? I bet you havent

oreok, have you??? Nope I'm sure

neither have I or jelena, or alex, or I Adore U
I mean girls!!! We've been outpaced by someone!!
I mean THATS JUST NOT FAIR!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить