Q&A about Daniil Strakhov

Chatting about Danya

Moderators: English Admin, Модераторы

I_Adore_U

Unread post by I_Adore_U »

Hello Ladies,

First time here, I am another die hard Daniil fan :wink:
Like the rest of you I spend countless hours looking him up online, I read every piece of info you have on him both in English and the translation of the Russian articles :shock: well a BIG hello to fotini she is the reason I found this site, Great help as usual thanks for all the awesome links 8) also I like to thank both poisy and misty for their effortful work :D because of u ladies I have all of Dan's clips without which I dont know what I would have done!! THANKS!

I would love to comment on most everything that is being discussed here but for fear of annoying everyone on my first visit I will adopt the more familiar guest mannerism and keep it short and sweet :lol:

Nice to be here
chow for now.... good luck with those exams poisy mine are coming up in 2 weeks :evil:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

I_Adore_U,

yeeeeeaaaaahhhhhh !!!!

How wonderful you joined this forum !!! I'm really pleased honeypie !!!
:oops: :oops: :oops: so sweet of you to mention me... :roll: I guess therefore you saw my little "advertisement" on the imdb site (or perhaps at the nastya yahoo group? Did I mention it there? I don't remember). I hope it'll encourage many more to come here, too !!! :D

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

Hello fotini sweetheart :wink:

How u been, glad to be here trust me ... news about daniil is like food for thought :idea: ... and to answer ur question about the link, it was on the yahoo board hon! sadly IMDB BN board has seized to exist :roll: no one writes there anymore I wonder why :!: oh well I'm sure glad that u keep all the new and updated links comin .. Mis Thang :wink:

btw. love ur nick name sounds like " oreo cookie" YUM!!!! lol

ok gotta fly .. be back later to discuss all the great things I've learned about danya (YUM again) :lol:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

I_Adore_U,
welcome aboard, sugar, we're all pleased with new member;)))

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

Oh my gosh!!! :rolleyes:

He,he, nicspiros,sure, as I said it is only important that he approves of my love for “karahalono”
(it is the first word you learn when zoubou teaches you greek :wink:,and it is allowed to be used only for Danya of course)

I_Adore_U, what an adorable nick! :wink:
Last edited by jelena on Tue 31 May 2005, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

Hello there Admin :D

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am assuming this is poisy correct? btw the post before you was me but I also forgot to log the user name in :wink:

jelena thanks darling :oops: yours is just as lovely :wink:

Well as usual I can't hear anything see anything or feel anything without connecting it to daniil lol, I was just listening to a song and thought of him!!!

It's a cute little song, It struck me when I heard it and since I began to understand the sort of relationship Dani has with his loving wife ML I decided to dedicate this translation of emotions to their relationship and have the chorus and verses recited by each of them as follows,

DS would say:
And when we are together, and have little boys and girls, my name is the only thing they would take from me…they will take your beauty and tenderness, they will have your warm heart and imagination…your love for life … they will have the laughter of an angel... Eyes more beautiful than skies... The softness of a due drop... They will have a piece of heaven... They will have what I could never have! You are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen!

ML would answer him:
I wish they would take your kindness and worry about me, take all your courage, and the innocence in your eyes … take your charm, charisma and be jealous over me! Take your playfulness, and in hardships your steadfastness, and off course have your worthiness in my heart, and I may be able to love them as much as I love you!

Both would tell each other:
I still can’t tell you all the things I want, to show you how much you mean to me. I will always care for you and hold you in my heart, worry... Lest the air would touch you, and all that could hurt you…my sunshine

DS would conclude:

They will have the laughter of an angel, eyes more beautiful than skies, the softness of a due drop…a piece of heaven, and everything I could never have ((( you are the most beautiful person I ever saw))) :wink:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

For some strange reason the board insists on posting my replies as guest lol although I am logged in !! oh well I guess Im doing something wrong

cheerios ladies this is I_Adore_U

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

oh what an adorable song;))
thanks I_Adore_U, dear, for your kind translation!!
But please before you make another post make sure you're logged in, okay?
There may be some difficulties to log in on the first try (i know i know, the forum still has a lots to work on :wink: )
And as you log in, mark that box: log me each time from that PC (or something like that) okay?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

Anonymous wrote: Thanks for the warm welcome, I am assuming this is poisy correct?
Yup, it was me, but both Mysty and I use this nick when it comes to global issues concerning the forum you know;) But usually we are logged under our nicks;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
oreok

Unread post by oreok »

Hi honey I_Adore_U !!!!

:laugh: :ah: :tongue: :mrgreen: oooh goodness... I cannot stop laughing... I love it !!!! "oreo cookie" is brilliant :rolleyes: ... unfortunately it's not what I was thinking of when I chose my nickname. The history of it is pretty uncreative and silly.... honey, are you Greek by the way?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
zoubou

Unread post by zoubou »

Ok girls this is an article that a russian girl, who enters in our greek forum,
published today.I don't know if you've seen it somewhere :shock:
After the Russian serial " Poor Nastja " on March, 2nd has left in an ether of 8-th channel of the Central TV of China, almost 3000 spectators have taken part in it on-lajnovom discussion, the majority of them - youth. It became the Russian teleserial first for last 10 years on TST China and is popular at the Chinese youth.

The visitor has written web-site TST on the Internet: " Earlier I always paid attention to South-Korean serials, contrary to expectations, in Russia also there are fascinating television movies ".

Other visitor of the Internet has noted, that the Russian actors otlicha et from western and Asian high art skill and characteristic style of game.

The Chinese spectators, are especially more senior than 40 years, test special love to the Soviet cinema. However after disintegration of the USSR the cinema and TV in Russia have appeared in heavy position. In the last more than 10 years in China were seldom shown the Russian television movies, the Chinese youth about them practically knows to nothing.

20-years student Ljan Tao on the Internet has written, that display of this serial has allowed it to learn, that the modern cinema of Russia for a long time is not similar to the Soviet films ". For the first time I have grown fond of the Russian movie stars ", it has noted.

On results the Internet-interrogation, lead web-site TST, the serial has involved 41,28 % of the Chinese spectators " with the unique exotic and magnificent orders ", and 48,85 % the romantic plot has liked.

Besides many Chinese spectators have adjusted communications with the Russian fans of the given serial. They spend discussion of its plot on the Internet.

However, in opinion of authoritative experts, now, when films of Hollywood and serials from Japan and South Korea enjoy the big popularity in China, for maintenance of long interest of the Chinese youth founders of the Russian teleserials should " pass a long way ".
My god girls this article refers to you too!!!You're officialy INTERNATIONAL now (so is Danya)

CONGRATULATIONS :ah: :ah:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
I_Adore_U

Unread post by I_Adore_U »

Hello darling oreocookie :)

sorry for taking a while to reply your post, but I cant claim to be Greek although some may debate historical roots tied to the Island of Cyprus I dunno how Greek can that be lol .. I'm very pleased that my silly twist of everyone's title lol ( bad habit really) brought u some laughter :wink:

zoubou yessssssssssssss, we're famous we're famous lol thanks for shining on the lime light :D

BN as once mentioned on other boards if marketed correctly could've made tonz more money for the creators and producers, the show was received with great enthusiasm and dedication in many countries and millions could’ve bought the serial taped on DVD’s with different int'l subtitles, but anyway I am glad that where I live I got to see it at least once 8) :D and was able to share my devotion to the show with lots of cool people such as ur self and others online 8)
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Poisy
admin

Unread post by Poisy »

oh my holy goodness, we're recognized worldwide!!!!! HURRAY!!

now seriously we deserved this:))) heh heh:)

long live our international forum!!!

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
OREOK

Unread post by OREOK »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :wink: :D :o :shock: :P

AT LAAAAAST !!!!!! YEAAAAAH !!!! THE DOOR TO THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS BEEN OPENED, YES WE'RE INTERNATIONAL AND I SUPPOSE SO IS DANYA SWEETIE !!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO THIS FORUM !!!! IT WAS TIME IT HAPPENED AND DAN AND EVERYBODY WORKING AND CONTRIBUTING HERE DESERVES IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M THRILLED !!!

In fact, this is the first good news today. The Greek girls are furious and devastated because our own Greek forum was attacked and destroyed by people, hackers, who have no respect, no heart and no responsibility whatsoever :twisted: :evil: :x !!!!!!!!! They are criminals :ninja: :sad: !!! Except the first page, everything we had collected so far about "Bednaya Nastya" and the huge amount of material and fotos concerning our beloved Danya is gone to hell ! LOST !! Vanished !!! So this forum here and the Greek post are our only help at the moment....

I_Adore_U,

So you're from Cyprus honey pie... that's lovely !!!!! never been there unfortunately but I've a married cousin with her two kids there. Has "Bednaya Nastya" finished in Cyprus and if yes how are you surviving without the daily does of devine Danya?

QUESTION: Is the lapa-dania site closed now? When you try to enter it, there is only a green surface and something is written in Russian (I guess some info about what is going on...).

GIRLS,

did any of you see this brilliant adaptation of Shakespeare's "Much Ado About Nothing"? It was this fantastic film with Kenneth Brannagh and Emma Thompson. I was thinking lately, remembering those pics I saw at the lapa-dania site some time ago, showing him in this wonderfully funny role (playing a character called Calimaco, right?), that Danya would make just a smashing "Benedict".

Do you all remember those scenes in BN where he was arguing with Anna and how undescribably erotic and breathtaking :wub: he was with this dark, strict, angry, furious look in his eyes? :wub: Moreover, he had a sharp tongue :rolleyes: and knew exactly how to provoke and challenge Anna (but also Pyotr) with venomous words :wub: :rolleyes: . Ooooh Lord, he's at his best when he's like that... :wub: :blush: :rolleyes: Don't you think he would be adorable as "Benedict" ? Arguing all the time and being funny at the same time?.... :rolleyes: :wub:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
jelena

Unread post by jelena »

I doooo remember those scenes, you definitely have a point there! :wub:

let me be of some help for you oreok

lapa-dania is officially closed, and inscription in russian also says that reason was- they wanted to make more serious project for daniil strahov (wich is this one :wink: ), and they hope we`ve spent some pleasant and joyful moments there
guestbook as you must have noticed is still available, as well picture to kisssssssss
:wub:

of course really sorry to hear about your forum :(
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links