Q&A about Daniil Strakhov

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

oh my God!! Oreok, sweetie, your forum has been crashed?????
damned on those hackers, arrrhhhhggggg...
Anyway, I hope you'll restore everything with a lil help from this site;))))

oh right, I'm absolutely agree with you that Danya would have a smashing success on the role of Benedict;))) He proved to be able to master any genre!!!!

Oh my God girls!! If you only saw yesterday's Talisman Lubvie episode!!!
Danya's got that absolutely crazy-and-deeply-in-love look when flirting with Olga, and they finally kissed at the end, and oh my GOD!! That was one of the most sensitive scenes!!
I'm rendering the video, btw, it'll be available just in a couple of minutes;)))))))

AND!!!!!!!!! Girls who sneaked into the TL backstage have finally presented their reports, you'll be thrilled as soon as I translate them (hopefully soon after my Big Ugly Exam;)))))))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

Thank you for the video but why it is so dark?How can he read his text on this awfull lighting?
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Dark is not because of the studios lighting, but because of poor quality of the camera shooting - this was shot by camera, you know, not by the handycam...

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

What was this camera if it isn't handycam?Was he know she recorded him?
And the clip from Bezotzov6tina is wonderfull.I thin it was also recorded with handycam but the quality is great.I want to ask you-Dani kissed a woman in the play is this woman ML?
Миличко винаги когато те видя малкото ми сърчице се разтуптява толкова бързо,че се разпилява на хиляди парченца и единственото, което може да ги събере е твоята любов, но аз едва ли някога ще я получа

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Ooooh Jelena,

it's soooo sweet of you ! Thanks for the info, it was very useful !!!

Poisy,

yes, our forum is in a complete mess and we have no idea if anything can be brought back... what happened is just unimaginable, the worst possible scenario has come true and at the moment, we're thinking about moving from ezboard to another host, as soon as a good opportunity arises...

IN CASE SOME OF THE NON-GREEK MEMBERS OR VISITORS OF THE GREEK "BEDNAYA NASTYA" FORUM AT EZBOARD WHO ARE COMMUNICATING AT THIS SITE READ THIS:

PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE, DON'T, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, TRY TO READ MESSAGES OR POST MESSAGES AT THE GREEK FORUM DATING BEFORE 31 MAY BECAUSE AS SOON AS YOU DO THIS, EVERYTHING AT THAT PARTICULAR POST IS DESTROYED !!! IF YOU WANT TO COMMUNICATE THERE, THEN DO THIS ONLY AT THE POST GIVING TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND NOWHERE ELSE !!! OTHERWISE THE WEBMASTER THERE HAS NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO BAN YOU FROM THERE.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

KALISPERA (GOOD EVENING IN GREEK) LADIES ALL AROUND THE GLOBE !!! :D

HONEY'S I'VE BEEN READING ALL THAT CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS SCENE IN "BEDNAYA NASTYA" WHERE ANNA GOES INTO VALODJA'S BEDROOM AND FINDS HIM SLEEPING, FULLY DRESSED IN HIS BED. I THINK ALL OF YOU WERE REALLY FRUSTRATED :x :twisted: ABOUT THIS (GIRLS SO WAS I !!!!!!!!!! :evil: :oops: :cry: ).

CONCERNING THIS PARTICULAR SCENE, DANYA INSISTED ON BEING DRESSED FOR REASONS OF HISTORICAL ACCURACY. I RESPECT THIS ATTITUDE AND I'M ABSOLUTELY SURE THAT HE FELT STRONGLY ABOUT THIS.

THE QUESTION NOW :

DOES ANYONE OF YOU KNOW IF HE EVER EXPRESSED HIMSELF SPECIFICALLY ON THE ISSUE OF (SEMI-) NAKEDNESS IN ANY OF HIS INTERVIEWS?

I WONDER HOW HE ACTUALLY FEELS WHEN HE HAS TO PRESENT HIMSELF HALF NAKED (OR EVEN IN HIS "BIRTHDAY SUIT") TO A HUGE AUDIENCE. I'M SURE HE KNOWS THAT HE'S GOT A BEAUTIFUL BODY AND FIGURE AND THAT ESPECIALLY HIS FEMALE FANS ADORE SEEING SO MUCH OF HIM BUT NEVERTHELESS, HE'S A HUMAN BEING AND THOUGH HE'S A PROFESSIONAL, I CAN IMAGINE THAT SOMETIMES HE MUST FEEL RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE OR EVEN EXPOSED.... CONSIDERING THAT HE'S A FINE, SENSITIVE GENTLEMAN AND RELATIVELY INTROVERTED....

P.S. I SAW THE TALISMAN VIDEO (THE ONE WITH THE KISS) YOU PROVIDED HERE. OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH LOOOOOOORD !!!!!! YES, I ENVY THIS YOUNG WOMAN. HELL !!! SHE WAS SO DAMN LUCKY !!! OH DANYA SWEETIE, YOU'RE KILLING ME..... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

MyPrivate писал(а):What was this camera if it isn't handycam?Was he know she recorded him?
And the clip from Bezotzov6tina is wonderfull.I thin it was also recorded with handycam but the quality is great.I want to ask you-Dani kissed a woman in the play is this woman ML?
The camera is something you're making the photos with.. the digital one is capable to shoot the video as was the case with TL backstage. the quality is therefore poor.

I was shooting Bezotsovschina with the handycam - the one you're making the video with;) therefore the quality was not that bad;)

He was kissing both with his wife and another woman in that play...
I dont really remember what was the case with the video.. probably, it was another actress;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Oreok, wow, I mean.. I had no idea your ez-board troubles were the REAL TROUBLES!

oh feel exhasted.. heh heh too much beer after way too hard exam;)

I dont know if its Danya feeling uncomfortable before the cameras or directors but the fact is: he used to play half-naked in Peterbourg play in 1998, but now AS WE ALWAYS NEAR TO SEE HIM he's wearing this gawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhrrrrrgggggg!!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
jelena

Непрочитанное сообщение jelena »

Ok, I have just read some russian posts ----another incident I see this night!!!!!
Daniil didn`t make it in 100 most beautiful people in Moscow this year????????????????
Things fall down. People look up. And when it rains, it pours.
mag-no'li-a

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

I wouldn't be THAT surprised considering all those charts are nothing more like $ vs. $.
And besides, when you take a look at the chart, you won't see many familiar faces, I mean, who cares about such a crappy chart? :ah:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Hello Ladies !!!!!!!

While I was doing some online research for the temporary Greek forum - I was trying to find info on the French 19th century author George Sand - I came across some lovely quotations of her. The following one is I think really beautiful and simply says everything about our Danya and his artistic work and way of thinking.

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
OREOK

Непрочитанное сообщение OREOK »

POISY,

A MINUTE AGO I READ THIS IDEA OF ZOUBOU AT THE POST "I'M NEW HERE". I KNOW OF COURSE IT WAS A KIND OF FUNNY REMARK BUT I THINK YOU WOULD DEFINITELY DESERVE IT TO BECOME HIS OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL MANAGER !!!!!!

WHY IS THIS FORUM / SITE NOT HIS OFFICIAL INTERNATIONAL SITE YET? PERSONALLY, I DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER SITE GIVING RELIABLE INFO ON HIS LIFE AND WORK AND THE CHAT FORUM IS LOVELY AS WELL. AND ALL THE OTHER STUFF: VIDEOS, PICS, INTERVIEWS.... EXCELLENT !!! SERIOUSLY, HE SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT GIVING YOU HIS PERMISSION TO BECOME HIS OFFICIAL ONLINE REPRESENTATION. HE WON'T GET ANY BETTER ONE !!!!!!!!!!

BY THE WAY :oops: :oops: :roll: :wink: I AM MORE THAN WILLING, IF ZOUBOU AND THE OTHER GREEK GIRLS AGREE, TO BECOME THE OFFICIAL (ANGLO-) GREEK BRANCH OF THIS SITE :lol: :lol: :wink: :oops:, THE PASSIONATE MEDITERRANEAN CONNECTION SO TO SPEAK.... (HA HA HA)

DANYA, THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OFFER !!! THINK ABOUT IT !!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Ok now girls I have some questions concerning Danya's former works.....

I'll start with the TV series "Arthuro".

What's the story about ?
What's Danya's part in that series ? What is he supposed to be ?
Did the actor that played Zaba in BN also had a part in " Arthuro" cos I think I saw him too in the video that I've downloaded :wink:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

oh thanks sweetie for your kind words;))

You know how Mysty and I appreciate your gratitude;))

As I said once we did offer Danya our help once, and he refused (ooohh and look where his official site ended up now???)

Well... I dunno.. probably we should try to approach him next time we meet him...

we'll see;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить