Q&A about Daniil Strakhov

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

zoubou писал(а): I'll start with the TV series "Arthuro".

What's the story about ?
Polina, dear, would you be so kind to start a new topic, say, Danya's former works or something, cos this thread is too broad, and I think we could start talking of his works in the separate one;)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
OREOK

Непрочитанное сообщение OREOK »

HELLO SWEETHEARTS AROUND THE GLOBE !!!!!

HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE FINE :D . I HAVE NO QUESTIONS AT THE MOMENT CONCERNING DANYA (IF YOU'RE WONDERING HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE.... YUP YOU'RE RIGHT :lol: :) ). IN FACT, I'VE GOT SOME GOODIES (INTERESTING LINKS) FOR ALL OF YOU I FOUND ON THE WEB AND I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT. BY THE WAY, YOU WILL ALSO FIND SOME NEW THINGS AT THE POST "CULTURE....".

As some of you perhaps know DANYA’S FAVOURITE SINGER is VICTOR TSOY. Unfortunately, this Russian artist who was and still is extremely popular, died in an accident some years ago. If you – just like me – had no clue about who Victor Tsoy was, then feel free to visit the following sites where you can get some very interesting info on this famous Russian artist. All the sites are either English or Anglo-Russian.

http://spintongues.vladivostok.com/tsoy.htm

http://boshetunmai.com/distort/kino/frames.html

www.friends-partners/spbw...ictor.html

http://evg-smirnov.netfirms.com/...ust15.html

www.tcoj.narod.ru/angind2.html

I don’t remember where I read it but somewhere (perhaps in his biography ?....) it says that DANYA’S father decided to name his son after PRINCE DANIIL GALITSKY. I suppose that hardly any of you – like me - know who exactly this person was. At these addresses you’ll find a bit of information.

http://www.lvov.us/files/dan.htm

http://grydnycia.lviv.ua/about_en.php

And more exciting facts !!! The ancestors of Danya’s father were AMUR COSSACKS. Find out more about their history at these addresses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amur_Cossack_Host

http://artiom.home.mindspring.com/cossacks/kaz1.htm

http://artiom.home.mindspring.com/cossacks/kaz2.htm

http://artiom.home.mindspring.com/cossacks/kaz5.htm

http://artiom.home.mindspring.com/cossacks/kaz6.htm

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Mila

Непрочитанное сообщение Mila »

Hello everybody!:)

What i want to know is:
1. how tall is he?(he doesn't seem very tall on tv)
2.do you think he read this?(maby he understands everything just do not want to admit;)
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!:)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

HELLO MILA !!! :D

I GUESS YOU'RE NEW HERE ? IF SO, WELCOME LOVE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME WITH ALL OF US !!!!

HOW TALL IS DANYA?

WELL, HE'S SMASHING :wub: , SEXY :wub: , LUSCIOUS :wub: , EROTIC :wub: , DISHY :wub: , GORGEOUS :wub: , BREATHTAKING :wub: 1 METRE AND 84 CENTIMETRES TALL AND PERSONALLY I ADORE AND WORSHIP EVERY LITTLE BIT OF IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!! (EXCUSE MY STYLE :oops: :oops: :oops: :wink: :roll: BUT THE HEAT HERE IN GREECE HAS THIS EFFECT ON ME :roll: :D :lol: :oops: )

DO YOU THINK HE READS THIS (MAYBE HE UNDERSTANDS EVERYTHING JUST DOESN'T WANT TO ADMIT)

SOMEWHERE I THINK POISY SAID THAT HE IS QUITE AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON AND THAT HE IS INFORMED ABOUT THE ONLINE FORUM (POISY, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M SAYING SOMETHING WRONG). AS FAR AS I KNOW, HE DOESN'T SPEAK A WORD OF ENGLISH AND IF HE'S GOT SOMEONE WHO TRANSLATES A FEW THINGS TO HIM.... I DON'T KNOW.

I THINK, IT WOULD BE PERFECTLY O.K. WITH ME TO KNOW THAT HE MIGHT BE ABLE TO READ / UNDERSTAND WHAT WE SAY AT THE ENGLISH / INTERNATIONAL SECTION OF THIS CHAT FORUM. THOUGH... I CAN IMAGINE THAT HE MIGHT BLUSH AT SOME OF THE THINGS WE SAY ABOUT HIM BUT I DON'T THINK THAT ANY OF THIS IS IN ANY WAY INSULTING OR OFFENSIVE. QUITE THE CONTRARY !!!! EXCEPT THE GREEK CHAT FORUM, THIS IS A VERY COMMITTED AND PASSIONATE "CLUB" AND I'D LIKE TO BELIEVE THAT HE WOULD FEEL PLEASED AND FLATTERED... :wub: :rolleyes: :blush:
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Right, we've got some hints that he COULD read the green guestbook (lapa-dania.narod.ru project)... well, at least, after we have been pationately discussing what present to give him for his birthday and then finally reached the consensus, he didnt seem to be surprised at it in the end!!!!!!

He might be aware of this site, perhaps;))))

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Its a great thing to know that our comments,feelings wants, lusts go noticed by DS :oops: dontya all think? I guess them online translators do work backwards as well :P ie from english to russian :lol:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Mila

Непрочитанное сообщение Mila »

Thanks for your answers!:) You all are so positive people and i'm glad i joined you!Big kiss for all the members of this site!And ofcourse big kiss for u Danya :kiss:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
I_Adore_U

Непрочитанное сообщение I_Adore_U »

Right back atchya mila welcome aboard :D 8) :wink:
I adore you, adore everything about you, your glorious face your mesmerizing smile ... and your eyes!!! To look in them; I can simply see myself!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Yup! Wecome aboard Mila!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Hello and Kalispera ("Good Evening" in "Greek")

I'd like to ask something on a phrase a user reads before entering this site. Well, actually I can already imagine the answer but sometimes the unexpected does happen....

The front page of this site, where pieces of Danya pics connect with each other and form a lovely collage, there it says "Welcome to Daniil Strahov's site".... Does it perhaps mean that now you / we are official? Oooh, it would be too good to be true.... But even if this site is not yet HIS official site, do you know if he ever visited it and if he likes it?
I AM ROMANTIC YOU KNOW, READY TO MAKE ANY KIND OF FOOLISHNESS FOR LOVE. (DANYA)

A WOMAN KNOWS THE FACE OF THE MAN SHE LOVES AS A SAILOR KNOWS THE OPEN SEA (HONORE DE BALZAC)

THE ARTIST VOCATION IS TO SEND LIGHT INTO THE HUMAN HEART (GEORGE SAND)

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

oh dear Fotini... if you look down the main page, you might see the disclaimer that reads that we are an unofficial fan site... (damned disclaimers... do you think if it reads we are an official... probably we would've got the official status... hehehehehe kidding;)

we've been arguing for a quite long time if Danya might drop in here when surfing the web (he's not an internet man, i must say, but what if..?)

on the other hand, while we were quite sure he's got a clue of what was going on lapa-dania site, the things with this one are not as straightforward.

but we're going to start on hard and serious promotion of dstrahov.com in the nearest future;)

We need this official status, that would be an awesome experience!
we're gonna press on him, I guess;) who said this - You may run, but you can't hide? hehehehe

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
darina76

a question

Непрочитанное сообщение darina76 »

Hello everyone! I m one of the greek crazy girls that sent Danya the letter a few days ago. Anyway my question has to do with the downloading of the Vsegda Govorie Vsegda - 2" videos. Every time i try to download a video it takes me to a russian page which i unfortunately can't read yet ( i'm starting lessons in September :D ) Any idea what to do?
Sorry for writing my question here but i didn't know where else i could!
I pray and ask our God for you!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Hi!

right, all foreign fans (or rather non-Russian fans) are limited in downloading videos every time the Russian bandwidth is prevailing over the foreign. Once the situation reverses, you may download again. The more the Russian fans download, the better for you.

(this limits are not applied for me for some reason, honestly I dont have any idea why, probably because Ukrainians are not considered foreigners ot else :lol: )... well.. it was just a thought..

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
SARAH

Непрочитанное сообщение SARAH »

HI,
AFRIEND OF MINE LIVE IN RUSSIA SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE READ THAT DANIIL IS GONNA WORK WITH EKTRINA KILMOVE?!!!
AND HE IS GOING TO BE JWIESH IS THAT TRUE ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
:?
ANSWER ME!
"DONT TRY TO FIX ME AM NOT BROKEN"

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить