Q&A about Daniil Strakhov

Chatting about Danya

Модераторы: English Admin, Модераторы

Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Q&A about Daniil Strakhov

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Here you may ask any questions concerning Daniil, his personality, roles, characters, work, hobbies, etc.
We'll try to answer them all :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Непрочитанное сообщение Гость »

What is the date of birth of Maria Leonova?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

Heh, about Dania, and not Maria Leonova ;)

Actually, we don't know...

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Anne

Непрочитанное сообщение Anne »

will Danill play a role in BN2? what time is going to begin the performance?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

The talks of BN2 footage are always like on and off, on and off...

Some say there will be no BN2, other say there MIGHT be kind of BN2, but later, later... Some say Amedia will hopefully start shooting the sequel in fall 2005.

The main reason for delay is that many stars of BN are no longer interested in the project, and Danya seems to be one of them, unfortunately :grumpysad:

Moreover, all in Amedia studios are perfectly aware there should be no BN2 without Danya's participation....

If you ask me, I dont think there'll be any BN2. Firstly, because Danya strongly opposes the idea, and secondly, there's no use in it, I mean everything in BN has been already said and done, what else ...?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

letter to danya ?

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

hello mysty and poisy !!!

i would like to ask you if you received the letter (you offered to translate for us) and cards the girls from the greek forum sent to you for danya some time ago? we haven't heard for quite a while about it and so we got a little worried and anxious :oops: :roll: . if you received it, did you perhaps have an opportunity to give the letter and cards to him ?

it would be lovely if you could let us know. :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

oh sweetie unfortunately the letter has not yet arrived.....

:(

We'll check out for Danya's upcoming theater performance (which is June 6th as far as I remember), maybe you should give the letter another try... another letter?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

I don't know what on earth I did wrong with the letter. It's been over a month that I've send it :x :x

Anyway I think we'll give it another try
We won't give up that easily.... :lol:

I remember now that I meant to talk you about a girl from our forum that studies in Germany now......Although BN is not shown in Germany (at least not yet) she has created a sort of "fan-club" for Danya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
She's talking about him and showing pictures and videos from that gorgeous hunk to her german friends and they are all crazy about him by now......She is his "western-european manager" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See, Danya's reputation is getting bigger every day :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

zoubou писал(а): I don't know what on earth I did wrong with the letter. It's been over a month that I've send it :x :x

Anyway I think we'll give it another try
We won't give up that easily.... :lol:
Just send another letter, i hope everything would be just fine this time. But before please check if you got Mysty's address right, okay?

Btw, Mysty's train is arriving to Kiev just in 30 minutes, we're waiting here for her :D
I remember now that I meant to talk you about a girl from our forum that studies in Germany now......Although BN is not shown in Germany (at least not yet) she has created a sort of "fan-club" for Danya :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
wowowowow you're not kidding me???
heh heh well, what can I say - viva la Danya-mania!!!! hehehehe

I rememeber there was this friend of mine from (surprise surprise!) Germany, she also fell in love with our Sweetie just by a mere look taken at his picture;)))
The beauty is a powerful force!!!

[/quote]

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
alex

About sweety's charm

Непрочитанное сообщение alex »

It is one thing to fall in live with him watching bn :shock: :shock: :oops: (i'm from serbia, and on the episode yesterday, vladimir kicked anna from his bedroom, by the way :oops: ), but seeing your mom, aunt, and GRANDMA :roll: !!!!!!!!! comenting his eyes, lips, smile, figure... and all the rest, voice espetially, that gives a totally new dimension !!!!!!!!! :!:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Гость

ooooooohhhh alex !!!

hi there in serbia and keep enjoying nastya !!!!!! :wink: :P :D

i just loooove what you wrote and i cannot believe it !!!! oh my God, so you, your mum and aunt and even your granny.... ladies we're talking about THREE generations here !!!! this is definitely a totally different dimension. oh goodness, THIS MAN IS MAGIC, CAPTIVATING AND MESMERISING :wub: :wub: :blush: :wub:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

oooops, :?

obviously, i forgot to type in my user nick... sorry folks. so the above message (MAGIC etc.) is from me (oreok). :wink:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

oreok писал(а): obviously, i forgot to type in my user nick... sorry folks. so the above message (MAGIC etc.) is from me (oreok). :wink:
I would've guessed it even without you mentioning it;))

Alex, thats exactly what was happening here, in Ukraine or Russia when we first saw BN - everybody suddenly fell in love with Danya, I mean - lil girls of 10 to granniys of 60 or 80, not to mention the young ladies;))))))

His character was so charismatic no one just couldnt resist his charm;))
me is almost crying because of a mere thought of his massive popularity!!!

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
zoubou

Непрочитанное сообщение zoubou »

Hmm....let me get something straight here...

Is Danya starring in 3 theatrical plays (Platonov, the comic one and ouff I can't remember the third one) in the same time ? And he is in 2 Tv series (Talisman Lubvie and VGV-2) ? :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!:

My god he's a workaholic! Doesn't he ever get tired ? :roll: :lol:
There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.
--Louis L'Amour

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Well, the things are getting better (for him at least).
Theater - he's only engaged in Privorotnoye Zelie 9the comic one), he quitted Platonov; and he's uncertain if Peterbourg will be resumed soon, cos another key actor (Krasnitskiy) is still not feeling well.

VGV-2 was shot in summer 2004, so apparently he's not engaged in the project any more. And he'll be shot in his last scene in Talisman Lubvie on May 31st.... After that.. we have no idea what was going to happen. Probably he'll get a chance to have some rest;) hopefully :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Ответить