Log me on automatically each visit

Здесь мы ответим на все ваши вопросы / Here we'll answer all your questions

Moderator: Модераторы

blondy

Log me on automatically each visit

Unread post by blondy »

For the last few days each time I open the page of forum I have to log in .....and earlier I didn't have to do that...my username and password were saved....What could be the problem now??
"There is nothing worth more than this day"-Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hel
Site Admin

Unread post by Hel »

blondy wrote:For the last few days each time I open the page of forum I have to log in .....and earlier I didn't have to do that...my username and password were saved....What could be the problem now??
Я даже не знаю что могло произойти, а если поставить птичку в графе "Log me on automatically each visit:"? Все равно спрашивает логин и пароль при следующей загрузке сайта?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links

Unread post by Guest »

Hel wrote:Я даже не знаю что могло произойти, а если поставить птичку в графе "Log me on automatically each visit:"? Все равно спрашивает логин и пароль при следующей загрузке сайта?
Hel,I think that will help...at least we can try...I think after that you don't have to write username and password each time...
Thanks! :hb:

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
blondy

Unread post by blondy »

Anonymous wrote:
Hel wrote:Я даже не знаю что могло произойти, а если поставить птичку в графе "Log me on automatically each visit:"? Все равно спрашивает логин и пароль при следующей загрузке сайта?
Hel,I think that will help...at least we can try...I think after that you don't have to write username and password each time...
Thanks! :hb:
this was me...I forgot to log in before writing a message!!! :evil: :evil:
"There is nothing worth more than this day"-Goethe

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links