Forum

Модератор: Модераторы

MyPrivate
Контактная информация:

Forum

Непрочитанное сообщение MyPrivate »

Why i can't open the forum in lapa-danya site?

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

Because lapa-dania project is closed, and the forum is closed as well.

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

Hi Poisy love !!!

I hope you can help a little. The webmaster of our Greek forum at ezboard and some of the girls there are trying very hard to find a new company that would be willing to host our forum (damned be those who destroyed everything !!!!!!!!). I was wondering if you know perhaps companies with a good reputation and good experience (satisfied customers !!!) where we could move our forum to without having to pay any fees / contributions etc.

Thanks very much in advance and believe me this forum here (including the post of the Greek community) is a real life boat !!!!!!!! :wink: :D

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Poisy
admin
Контактная информация:

Непрочитанное сообщение Poisy »

oreok, here's this nice site http://www.fastbb.ru/start.pl that hosts really nice forums, a bunch of Russian forums are hosted by this community. Unfortunately, the start-up page is in Russian, but we could register the forum for you, then switch to English interface.. (ermm.. if any..)
this one http://www.phpbb.com uses English interface, however, you have to have your own site hosted somewhere... that as well supports database storage...

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
oreok

Непрочитанное сообщение oreok »

THAAAAAAANKS POISY !!!! :P

I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP LOVE :D . WELL, I COPIED AND PASTED YOUR REPLY TO OUR WEBMASTER AND LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN. HONEY THE SITUATION IS PRETTY DESPERATE THERE BECAUSE IT'S NOT ONLY OUR OWN FORUM THAT'S BEEN RUINED BUT DOZENS OF OTHERS AS WELL... JUST IMAGINE... IT'S REALLY A DISASTER OF A DIFFERENT DIMENSION :evil: ... ANYWAY, AT THE MOMENT WE'RE HERE AND I'M HAPPY ABOUT THAT :D BECAUSE WE'RE MANAGING FAIRLY WELL TO KEEP IN TOUCH !! :wink: :roll:

Ссылка:
BBcode:
HTML:
Скрыть ссылки на пост
Показать ссылки на пост
Закрыто